It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream that was a descent into madness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Figured this would as good a place as any to post.

I had this dream that seemed real as all dreams do when were in that state.

why is it we dream of waking up when were sleeping?

ya know i had this great dream last saturday that I finished my finals and walked out of school then I woke up and had to go study! how much does that suck!

seriously!!
then on my finals in real life my prof throws these thermodynamics at us to be funny when he never even taught it. geez i thought i failed!!!
thanks god i can pull some de's and integrals out of my rear end when im in a tight spot so a little math musta pulled me through it.

by the way a dream that was more like a nightmare. I mean waking up and having to do it again I hate that, what a ripoff!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Interesting to see how the subconscious mind will make know to us our deepest desires at any given point in time. Usually through dreams... or through uncharacteristic behaviors! If you psycho-analyze these dreams further your deep seated fears can be exposed and over come!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i dont think my fear is to finish finals and be happy about it like i was in my dream

i got more school to do!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
i dont think my fear is to finish finals and be happy about it like i was in my dream

Then you missed the point. Dreams aren't as clear as that at all.

Psychdoc is correct, I've recovered lost childhood memories through analyzing dreams aswell as healing parts of my mind.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
it is incredible i ahve to say,
if only there was a way i could take control of my ability to master my own dreams so i could affect the world on a concrete level outside of the world of my subconscious.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
You have hit in on the nail!! It can be done, you can control your dreams AND influence your environment at the same time.... but to explain it here would make the site crash!

Just remember this: whatever you can dream you can do.

new topics

top topics

join