It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul calls Stress Test a Confidence Scam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
He calls it what it is.

Why are Americans willing to accept crap they know is crap.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Paul's the only politician who I hear frequently bringing up the Federal Reserve, I'm so glad that he's staying consistent and strong. I'm also proud of him for calling out the Republican party lately and not just scoffing at the Democrat's economic plans.

Of course the test are scams, several journalist who write about economic issues have stated that the test are barely relevant and are not being done to get the most accurate results. If so then why bother doing them in the first place? To give people false confidence of course.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

[edit on 9-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

Of course the test are scams, several journalist who write about economic issues have stated that the test are barely relevant and are not being done to get the most accurate results. If so then why bother doing them in the first place? To give people false confidence of course.

These test seem to be working , the concenus on MSM is "all is good" lets go back to the way it was

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The test was designed by Geithner and Co. Ask the foxes to check on the hens and make sure that everything is ok?

I agree with Dr. Paul that this was all propaganda to appease the masses. I am not sure if the central planning idea will be able to pull the economy out of the dumps this time around but if it does, it will be temporary. The cycle of boom and bust has gotten too big. I don't think it will survive the next cycle, granted it survives this one.

new topics

top topics

join