It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weirdness connected to a UFO sighting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This happened on 8th May 2009 at 11:35pm in Barking Essex (on the outskirts of London) UK.

I had just finished my training and was about to have a long
soak in the bath. As I ran the water my dog started to go a bit
weird, she started jumping up at the window in my bedroom and
then she ran to the living room and jumped up at the window there.

I then noticed her run to my front door and sniff and she let off a
slight growl. I thought to myself maybe she need to go for a walk so I
rushed my bath.

I placed her on the lead and walked out side, as I walked out of the gate
some kind of force made me want to look up into the night sky. As I looked up
my dog started really growling loud. My dog is a Staffie and she never makes much
noise. She is a year old and has only ever barked and growled twice in that time.

Anyway as I looked up, Tess my dog was growling, I noticed as I looked up
a star lit right up and started moving North, then 2 star like lights broke off
of this bright star. The bright starlike object then shot off disappearing into
the horizon and these two smaller starlike objects glided parallel to each
other into the horizon heading north.

I was amazed and had my head looking upto the sky all the time I walked my dog.
I finally got home, got a drink of juice and sat down. I started to get this
weird image in my head. This image just appeared out of now where of this ET being.
It had a bright pale grey skin with a bluish tint. Peircing black eyes and slits for
a nose. It had these weird slime like markings on its body and wore no lothes. It was
in a dark place.

I felt a chill run down my spine, and this image of this being popped up in my thought
without any warning and usually lasted about 3 seconds. Anyway I tried to keep my mind busy
by going to my studio to record some more of my album.

As I recorded, I felt this sense of being watched. I would even look over my shoulder.
I would also sense something move in my apartment. I thought to myself 'No, its just my
imagination' anyway, I felt a bit cold as I had my windows open, so I went to close all the windows
and as I went into my bedroom I felt something move. Anyways I went to close the window and looked out
I then had this vision of this time I was in a park in London with my girlfriend, I remembered seeing
this silver orb appear from the clouds, It then popped back into the clouds within 3 seconds and
I never see it again, shortly after seeing that orb me and my girlfriend had a huge row and my girlfriend
went a bit mad and broke down.

Anyway I had this vision that something controlling that orb had taken photos of me and my
girlfriend, and the controllers of that orb have been watching us ever since.

Iv witnessed many ufo's since summer 2007 and they are becoming more and more frequent. The type of UFO i have been
seeing the most are these objects that look like stars but move across the sky yet are so hard to take photos of!
I did the alien contact meditation quite regular and since doing that Iv witnessed more and more. Also
there are dogs kept near my apartment in a warehouse and they are usually quiet although recently they have
started to bark all night long.

I do have a question for you all... can someone describe to me what a satellite in Earths orbit would
look like in the night sky? (this question has nothing to do with what I witnessed in this post, its a question
about these objects iv been witnessing for over a year).

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just read on ATS that there was a rocket launch at 21:00:11 EDT so maybe what I witness tonight was that? would I see that rocket in the sky from London?

hmmm actually the times would not work out as London is about 6 hours a head.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
www.n2yo.com...

science.nasa.gov...

Those sites will allow you to view real time tracking of craft in orbit.

As far as what a satellite looks like: Ones that are not in GEO (Geosynchronous Orbit) will appear to move very rapidly across the sky, some slower than others. Some are in such orbits that they can appear to cover the horizon in around 20 seconds or so. There is a thread on Orbital Mechanic, it is in my signature, it may help.

Does your look anything like that? I too have been seeing some strange objects in the sky, that look like stars but are moving at rapid speed( not satellite as I know what those look like) and some pulsing.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic

I did the alien contact meditation quite regular and since doing that Iv witnessed more and more.

What if i may, is the alien contact meditation? I remember seing this somewhere, and i always wondered what it was.
And another question... To what race is this meditation intended to?
There are so many of them out there...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

Yup nice work mate. I had the exact same UFO sighting last year - a telepathic or mind control thing that makes you look at the object.

Funny thing is I had been doing the alien contact meditation too...

Skyfloating, you're a genius

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Here it is www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it attracts any race that wants to make contact back with you. To my knowledge I haven't been abducted so at a guess, maybe the nordics?

That alien contact meditation is such a powerful thing, I really underestimated the power of thought.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

thanks for the link. Will give it a try. Really cool!
The shift in attitude seems to be important in this meditation. Interesting!
thanks again

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

LOL, I am kinda scared to go all the way with it, I dont wanna see a group of Greys standing around me all the sudden! Pleadians are okay though. That meditation is weird, I swear I saw the white star and started seeing the face of a Grey!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Haha yeah. When I do the part where I imagine I'm meeting the ETs I strongly keep in mind the nordics with blue outfits, every time I think of a grey I freak out because I reckon I would have a heart attack if I opened my eyes and saw one standing in front on me

When I was doing this once I was sitting at the computer and felt a hand on my shoulder, but I didn't want to turn around

[edit on 8/5/09 by dmorgan]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
That is really creepy. I was just reading about “Hostile UFO Encounters”. Then I went and listened to the meditation and now I’m a little creeped out.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Argh! I wanted to try the ET contact thing, but after the comments you guys left, I am a little afraid. I guess this just proves I am not 100% ready.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Hello thanks for your help and info... these light things i keep seeing are really weird and I do not believe they are satellites, the sensible part of my mind tries to tell me they are satellites but by the way you describe them, these lights I see are different and always seem to appear around the Plough constellation or head towards or from the plough constellation.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Yea since I started the meditation that skyfloating uploaded to ats I have had lots of strange things happen and have seen more and more up in the sky.

These weird lights I see move across the sky but the camera cannot pick them up. Although I witnessed 4 of these lights tonight and one was really bright, the brightest iv ever seen them.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I have been seeing a lot of unusual lights too, although they are none related to skyfloatings meditation podcast (which is SWEET) . No matter what I am always relaxed after listening to it. I saw a few lights that I know wern't any satellite or known plane. This was a small orange-bronze point of light that moved rapidly across half the horizon then STOPPED, went up, stopped again and went down almost150 degree angle, It then kept going in a northeast direction at rapid speed.

Another one I saw (and a friend, a few times) was a orange-golden point that became triangular looking when it pulsed (will get to that) high in the sky moving rapidly across the horizon (covered half of it in 5 seconds), it then pulsed real bright and we saw what looked like a triangle but with inward curves at the front and back with a blank spot in the middle. It then disappeared entirely after the pulse. Like it just slipped out of reality or something.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

wow sounds amazing to see, these light things that I have witnessed since last summer are like a bronze/gold colour too. I just wish I could pick them up on my camera, Im thinking of buying some night vision goggles and try and attach my cam to them.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I have seen quite a few lights that behave like satellites but what I am thinking, and I may be incorrect, is that satellites in my area (netherlands) move from west to east but 50% of the times I see them move from east to west.

I looked at the satellite tracking map and they all seem to do the same trajectory; west to east. Is that a criteria I could use to distinguish what is satellite and what isn't?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The things I saw were medium sized brown/orange round luminous objects (not necessary orbs), not very bright, moving very vast. One object becoming two and they had a transparent-like quality. They were flying side by side and then switched places at the same time giving me chills.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

I looked at the satellite tracking map and they all seem to do the same trajectory; west to east. Is that a criteria I could use to distinguish what is satellite and what isn't?

No, because some satellites are in a prograde orbit, while others are in a retrograde orbit. Also you can't really judge speed either, as some appear to be moving much slower than others.

One thing though is that any time you do see a small point of light that quickly moves across the horizon (like in 20-30 seconds) it is likely a satellite. You have to look for higher speed, uncharacteristic maneuvers, different light patterns, etc.

The Orbital Mechanics 101 thread that is linked at the bottom of my signature should help you out too.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Wow, that sounds intense. I don't think I've ever seen something switch like that.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanks for that. I do spend a lot of time watching the sky and I do watch for unusual behavior but, except for two occasions, they always move in a direct line. Satellite it is then.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join