It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The media doesn't even try to hide it anymore...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
While watching a bunch of videos about Bruno that's coming out soon I stumbled across this clip talking about how Bruno ended up interviewing Ron Paul. However, none of that is relevant to what this post is about.. If you look at the video this news anchor is called "Ms. Information". That sounds a bit odd, yea? When its so easy to write it as "misinformation". Now what is this?

A simple, cute name for a reporter?

Or a blatant slap in the face for people who know what the media really is?

I just found that quite interesting, cuz I've actually never heard of this lady before..

Here's a link to the video since I can't figure out how to put the video in the thread

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Ketzer22]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

Serious?? It is Rachel Maddow. What is so difficult to understand?

Ms. Maddow (note the "Ms."??) is a former 'Air America' radio talk show host who was recently given the one-hour show of her own on MSNBC.

Guess, though, if one doesn't have Cable or Satellite TV one would be unawares.....

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Two of the three politicians singled out in the now notorious MIAC compilation of threats to the New World Order.

Is it mere coincidence that Cohen's researchers' sought out these two targets or is there an agenda?

Bob Barr on his Borat encounter:

Ron Paul on his Bruno encounter:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The media definitely seems to be rubbing this in our faces all of a sudden. I guess since they got their Manchurian Candidate into office, it no-longer needs to be secret. The truth is out there for all those who seek it.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Of course they don't "Hide" anything anymore...

Why should they???

They bent us over...and you know the rest....

We just "took it"...

They know this

Forget "Buzz-Cut" it's OUR EMPLOYEE's/.Gov who are "Ramming" US!!!

STAND UP STATER's!!!

[edit on 5/8/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
To the first person who posted- I do have cable, but unless I'm watching a select few shows I don't bother getting my news from there.. but thanks for clearing that up

I'm not saying that this is for sure some huge conspiracy, I just thought it was a fun play on words for what most of us believe the media to be.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

That was I posting.

She was being 'tongue-in-cheek' playing the "Ms. versus Miss" pronunciations (hey! there's another tongue-n-cheek!).

I suppose if Limbaugh had a reqular TV show, instead of his radio mouthpiece, he'd try to use clever little graphics as well. Although, not sure if he'd be able to write them for himself...(Oh, don't flame!! Most comedians have writers to help them!!!)

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I read on one of the websites comments that Sacha Cohen targeted Ron Paul because the jews dont like his non-intervensionists views.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The only thing wrong with the clip is that it portrays Paul as a Libertarian when he is a Republican and he in fact votes in a very Republican manner (minus the pandering to corporations, selling out morals, being a jerk etc.).

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
If you read Kevin MacDonald's books you will understand why the Media uses Jewish personalities to constantly make fun of the non-Jews.

I remember when I saw Sacha Baron Cohen singing "Throw The Jew Down The Well" on television. What would happen if a non-Jew did this? Only a Jew can do such a thing.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

Could you elaborate a little more on this? I'm not sure I understand why Jews are so powerful.. I've made fun of jews plenty of times and I'm a non-jew
. I guess I've never researched how powerful jews are or w/e.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
reply to post by THX-1138

Could you elaborate a little more on this? I'm not sure I understand why Jews are so powerful.. I've made fun of jews plenty of times and I'm a non-jew
. I guess I've never researched how powerful jews are or w/e.

Could you elaborate a little more on your line of questioning?
Relax.
My post doesn't even contain the word "powerful". Nor the word "w/e".

This is not the poster you are looking for.

join