It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEXUS "resurrects" ORMEs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The mythical subject of ORMEs has resurfaced in a new NEXUS article => www.nexusmagazine.com... . These substances have a metaphysical/alchemical "flavor" and invite laughter and scoff from mainstreamers. The article references Dr. Puthoff's research into these although he seems to deny this in some of his past posts at Dr. Sarfatti's Yahoo! group => groups.yahoo.com... .

I have archived some past articles at => www.stealthskater.com... .

Parts of the NEXUS article sound like they were taken from the first Harry Potter screenplay. I'd be inclined to side along with the mainstreamers except for a few things that bug me.

One is that upon examining the debris of the "Russian Roswell" (download the appropriate clip at www.stealthskater.com...), gold in something that resembled white gauze was found in a form "purer" than anything seen before.

Although I'm sure he has his share of skeptics, Zitchin's translations say something about our species was created as a slave race to mine gold for their ET masters.

I receive e-mails all-the-time, but someone once wrote me asking if I had any more articles on ORMEs. He was a retired psychiatrist who admitted in a subsequent e-mail that he was aware of Reich and studied some of his works in graduate school. But after a few exchanges, I never heard from him again. I don't know if he was an earnest researcher or working for the government. His last e-mail contained "a closed mind accomplishes nothing" remark. Very strange.

I have been told by some mainstreamers that "exotic matter" isn't as far off as most people think. But I didn't think they were equating it with "ORMEs" as the NEXUS article implies. Perhaps something that could be artificially created and last long enough to do "its thing". But I could be wrong. If it is involved with 'stealth' technology, then I could see why the powers-that-be would be interested in tracking down all related articles.

I don't know if nanotechnology could "transform" some of these noble metals into an ORMEs-like state. I hope I'm not being used as a "disinfo fool" for passing on these interesting tidbits. Sometimes I think if it appears on the Internet and stays there, then there can't be any "truth" to it or it would have been censored.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Is this on the same subject as David Hudson's alleged discovery of the Philosopher's stone?

He called his discovery ORME's. Meaning -Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements-. He believed that if you ingested this white sperm looking substance that you would be a perfect being. Results show otherwise. But in doing research on it several entities around the world were very interested in his find.

DC

new topics

join