It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it's obviously common knowleddge that Reptilians are evil...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Here's one.....look out!

--- Language warning ---

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

do you realize how stupid it sounds when you categorize one entire species (albeit hypothetical species) as having one exclusive moral orientation??

I don't think you understand how stupid that sounds coming out of someone's mouth. I really don't.

It's like a caveman saying "fire: BAD!".
or a pet chimp saying "all human nice
"

people with your mindset is what makes the human race so dangerous.
reacting off mob-mentality superstitions and preconceived notions all based out of FEAR.

if "reptilian humanoids" do exist in this infinite universe... then i highly disagree with your ignorant, neanderthal assumption, that they are all "evil".
, and .. if any did actually appear 'evil' ten that would be entirely your opinion, as they may not seem 'evil' to other people.. many people in the world see the U.S. as evil.. many people in the world see North Korea as 'evil'... it's all perspective and all based on what 'storybook' you've been braiwashed with to base your opinions off of.

lol what if YOU seem 'evil' to THEM?

I also think you have Daddy issues because of your claim that 'god' will punish 'them'.. as if 'god' is some punishing daddy figure 'personality' separate from us... (but on YOUR side right?)...
laughable.

we are all god.
yet there exists the creator force.

I can't believe some people would think an entire species.. billions maybe.. would all have one specific negative moral orientation... lol

retarded.

good day to you sir.

-

[edit on 19-4-2010 by prevenge]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Reptilians = blue people

They reside within the earth near the asian peninsula.

They are not evil.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
How about you back that up instead of just saying some hollow earth crap?

I'm a fan of the hollow earth theory just as much as anyone else, but it's a very decreased chance that they survived through the ice age, evolved slowly, and somehow went far underground to the center of the Earth, or better yet developed technology to get off and out of the planet.

Very small, but still a chance.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
You are quite right. I only saw 1 single such creature, by no way indicative of an entire species. After all, even if you meet one cynical, doubtful, disbelieving, close minded individual, that cannot signify that everyone automatically has shut their mind to ideas which do not correspond to their paradigm.

So I take that back. I only have a "presumption" that there may be an Evil 'aspect' to the 2-legged dinosaurs which I witnessed in the person of one individual of that species. Whatever my impressions of that creature, relevant or misleading, I must nonetheless say how grateful I am to not have seen my life end that shocking night.

What I do however dare conclude from my observation was that this being was so disposed and physically dominant to be a distinctive potential threat to mammal lifeforms. After all, why would they have any more regard for our lives than we have for a slimy reptile?

And isn't that something that any species would qualify as EVIL ?

GS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join