It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Density?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I was wondering, all of these websites and books popping up with this dimensional vibration theory of existence, where did this idea originate? It seems that most "channelers" as well as many of the more spiritual ufo enthusiasts take this as the truth of existence.

Often an idea or theory is thrown around for a while on the net, and later is repeated as fact. So my question is, where did this come from, and what evidence is there to support this?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It annoys me when people misuse words. Density means mass per unit volume. I am almost certain that this doesn't refer to that.

Honestly, it's often rather difficult to pin down the origin of various new-age ideas, since they do get passed around quite a bit. It probably predates the net. I think it might be from as far back as the 80s, but I don't have any sources to back that up.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
It annoys me when people misuse words. Density means mass per unit volume. I am almost certain that this doesn't refer to that.

Honestly, it's often rather difficult to pin down the origin of various new-age ideas, since they do get passed around quite a bit. It probably predates the net. I think it might be from as far back as the 80s, but I don't have any sources to back that up.

The OP may be discussing "Inter-Dimensional Beings", who defy normal existence patterns, and are somewhat incongruent with normalcy.

Many look upwards for other forms, and the density of star clusters and possible planets is another use for the word. Bio-forms, what have you...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelHeart

You are kidding right ???
You Foe me , and you are as smart as a slice as bread ? !
What is up ?
you have 2 threads and 29 replies !!! ??

Come on , I know alot more than you and speak my mind !
Whats your Bogle ! ??

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hi, AngelHeart.

For the densities, see the second line of my signature.

And if interested, see the 3 DVDs of the first line. . . B-)
6 hours of VERY fun science ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Hi Angel Heart,

I can't believe they stuck this in the Skunk Works, at the most it should have gone into the Gray Area, because this is a very interesting subject for those whom are interested and those somewhat in the know.

The 4th Density has to do with the fact that it is actually talking about another dimension or dimensions occurring simultaneously. Very few people know about this kind of stuff, mostly scientists and interested people like yourself know about this kind of stuff, that is why an uninformed MOD stuck this in the Skunk Works; because he/she has no knowledge of it.

So... basically there is more than one dimension taking place at any one time, basically a 4th Density. People from the past, present and future occupy the same space but in different dimensions; but they aren't actually located in the same place at any one time. In other words if someone was living in New York in the past, and a person is living in New York now, and a P45 or P52 (People 45,000 and 52,000 years from now, GREYS) live in New York in the future; they aren't at that exact location all at the same time, even though in their own timeline they are there.

For instance... Several years (modern times) back a young man in California witnessed a power transformer erupting sparks. While it was giving off a spectacular shower of electrical sparks in a cascading fashion, the young man watched a civil war battle taking place under the cascading field of sparks from the transformer that had to be taking place back in the Eastern United States well over a hundred years before the transformer sparking.

Dr. Dan Burisch knows a lot more about the 4th Density and if you could contact him, he could tell you more than you could imagine.

Good thread my friend.

top topics

join