It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Broadcast - NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Interesting clip speculating about the New World Order,one world banking system,enforced human microchipping etc..
Might be a little alarmist but its certainly worth a watch:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This has already been posted here, but it was in two parts.

Great video though of news reports put together to tell a story.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think another thread showed this several weeks back, it is interesting, kinda wacky but the whole world is kinda wacky now.

You know what is funny? That 9 out of 10 people actually think that our present circumstances are due to SLOPPY government, when the exact opposite is true! Our current circumstances are due to very PRECISE measures. 9 out of 10 people think Obama just came into office and within weeks decided on his own to slam our national debt into the stratosphere! They don't know that Obama's move was calculated as part of a precise plan from many years ago, to make all of us and our countries into debt slaves, it wouldn't surprise me if they bring back debtor prisons.

The average citizen thinks that now that the government sees the mess it is in, that it is going to fix it and everything is going to be bright and beautiful again.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thanks for this...I didn't see the one a few weeks ago that the others talked about, but this was simple, easy and awesome. It's so the truth and those of us who actually see it have a responsibility. Most of the people just sitting and watching tv like in the video will just change the channel...but for those that get it, don't change the channel. It's your responsibility.

new topics

top topics

join