It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual news video of Mexican Violence in America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Not sure if I posted this in the rite spot, but I call this terrorism.

Here is a video from Hannity. Watch the whole thing, in the end they show footage of the violence here in Arizona. They have to do something about this. To ignore it is just crazy.

Here is a link to to video: You must go to the write and scroll down to the article named: "THEY ARE ARMED WITH GUNS"

HANNITY

[edit on 8-5-2009 by amatrine]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It seems like FOX is wanting us to focus on the Mexicans. We will find out soon enough what the hell is going on.

A quote if I may.
"Try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous Period. You get your first look at this "six foot turkey" as you enter a clearing. He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Velociraptor. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side. -Shrrish- from the other two 'raptors you didn't even know were there." Sam Neil as Dr. Alan Grant
Jurassic Park.

If we focus on Mexico, we're toast. We would have rockets coming from all over.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I see a lot of hashed-together footage FROM MEXICO, and a border patrol stopping suspects.
I don't see the famed "MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS BRINGING VIOLENCE TO AMERICA!!!!!"

How is what has been witnessed any more severe or damaging that any of the existing American drug gangs, the shootings, the criminal activity experienced in most American cities, and committed by Americans?

My verdict? Right-wing scare-mongering without considering the reality.

Seriously, people need to focus on what is wrong inside America instead of blaming everything on Mexicans while ignoring the problems that are already there, and are already far more damaging.

Yes, immigration is a problem, your borders are a problem, and the Mexican drug cartels are a problem. But you have far bigger problems already within your borders affecting many more millions of Americans. It's not all about the Mexicans.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I guess this hits close to home as I live in Arizona. I have already had a guy shot in front of my house bleeding out on my front porch.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yeah it's hard to understand if your not living in AZ, sadly most Americans don't get out much ....people think that Americans just don't go over seas, many of us never leave our neighborhoods

Phoenix has gotten ridiculous, Kidnapping capital of the world...

The Meth issue... and Coke issue flowing through here from Mexico is out of control

don't get me wrong, I like Mexicans, I blame the war on drugs not Mexicans themselves...

But it is nuts, the drug factories in Cinaloa are the size of a Costco

Your right OP, but many people who don't live on the border can't relate... particularly people in places that have always dealt with outrageous crime and danger anyway

look at the places most affected...here, San Diego

Friggin paradise prior....

People do not unjustly want this gotten under control

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That is true. Out here on the amnesty trail where I live, they find a couple bodies every month. Pretty creepy. I lived back East and is different.
That is the problem. If people elsewhere saw how it is here, they would be complaining too, because nothing is being done!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
ah, your down in Tucson

Yeah, I also keep a place up North and honestly when i'm not single anymore will probably discard phoenix for Flagstaff entirely...

Way too violent down here

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I envy you. I wish I had a place to get out of here! LOL

Snow sucks, but it does not leave dying bodies on my doorstep.

top topics

join