It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GI Killings Hurt Trust in Iraqi Troops

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

funny, they all started working for the CIA. once they got the job, they started whistling a different tune.

They sure aren't always the best judge or chrachter that's for sure.

I do though think it's wise to ask when contemplating such things is do they change their tunes for self preservation or simply for self enrichment.

Very often what history shows us is that effort through a strongman to put an American face on a country that really doesn't have an American culture.

Though in some cases like Cuba that had maybe too much American culture where the greed of the elite runs so rampid, very much like within our nation today, that the people just can't abide it anymore and no security apparatus can defy popular will when the will becomes truly resoundingly popular.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
these people don't work with america, they work for america.

in this case, once the oppurtunity arises in the fog of battle the iraqi's will pop off a few GI's and hope to get away with it.
if they do, victory for the insurgents.

[edit on 8/5/09 by spearhead]

You are right, they work for us.

I don't really think of them as insurgents though. If some foreign army of occupation was here because they think the Rock music I listen to is some terrorist weapon of mass destruction designed to destroy their way of life (it's working real great too!) I am going to fight not just a good but a smart fight against them. After all you can't stop Rock n Roll...personally I think it's a waste of time to fight Islamic Fundamentalists, there music is no threat to us, no one listens to it and you can't even understand what they are thinking. Had our government really been on the ball we would have put all military assetts into eradicating Rap Music! It is after all a false music that denegrates the hearts and minds of those who were clearly born to Rock n Roll and buy Rock n Roll records, and a deliberate coordinated attempt to not just rival the Rock n Roll lifestyle but to eradicate it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join