It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dreams / marks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I had an experience one night where I got up to go to the bathroom and returning to bed, I looked towards the kitchen hallway door and thought to myself that someone was standing just out of sight. Instead of checking, I simply returned to bed.

I have the 'scoop' mark on my left shin, and in 99, I noticed one on my left hand. Don't know how either one appeared. No pain or redness involved with the hand and the leg has had it for as long as I can remember.

I've woken with my chest pounding and scared to death as well as several other things happening that I won't go into here. But if you'd like to contact me privately, we can discuss it. It's been my experience though that unless someone else has had a similar experience, most people will tell you that it's just natural situations and give you 'rational' explanation for what you saw, felt or sensed. That's true of anything, not just alien abductions or UFO sightings.

Sadly though, without a body or photos, we can't prove anything and even when someone does provide the evidence, someone will still say it's false or a hoax.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyazl

I just don't understand why so much is happening so fast and so frequently and so out of the blue, I thought I was just going crazy or something but now I know things are happening to him too I just don't know what to think.

You need to surrender to this process. take it head on with NO fear what so ever. Accept it, do not fight it just allow it to pass. You are not crazy but you need to loose any fear. I know this is hard but believe me it will help. Things like this have been happening to me for over a year, its calmed down very much now but fear does not help in any way. Also try not to over analyse whats going on try to just accept it. Just allow it to simply be.

Im sorry if none of these points help or make much sense to you at the minute, but it will get easier as long as you stay strong within yourself and follow the truth within your heart. In those moments when you really do feel its all getting too much and you think your going mad, just tell your self and know you are not.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply paraclete, I do agree with you it seems to be one of those unless it's happened to you, you can't really understand situations. Also like you said people will always say there are natural explanations / call hoax even if you have evidence, I think that's why I haven't told anybody about what's been happening other then on here as most people will think I'm either crazy or making it up, regardless of the marks etc.

Mrgreen - Funnily enough after a few U2U's with Mystiq and researching I sort of lost the fear, nothing unusual has happened since, that I'm aware of anyway, no new marks and no dreams at all, I go to sleep and seem to wake up the next day almost instantly. The only other slightly weird incident was last night / this morning. I woke up in the middle of the night to a loud bang and heard some strange noises but I was half asleep and then I heard the rain outside so figured it was thunder or something. This morning when we got up my husband couldn't find his slippers, he always leaves them next to the bed and we couldn't find them until we went into the living room, there they were next to his recliner. The recliner was out fully as well which it definately wasn't when we went to bed because I was the last in the room and it was definately upright. He seemed a little bit upset as to why his chair was reclined with his slippers next to it and he had no memory of going in the room, he reluctantly came to the conclusion that he'd been sleep walking which he's never done before but what else could it be.

Another exciting thing was when I was researching scripts etc something kind of clicked and I remembered when I was a teenager I used to doodle strange symbols, I used to call it my egyptian writing, it was always the same 5 symbols I can just about recall one of them but I'm wondering if it could just be a coincidence or something else.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kyazl
...I woke up in the middle of the night to a loud bang and heard some strange noises but I was half asleep and then I heard the rain outside so figured it was thunder or something...

Several times I've heard noises. I've had a loud pop next to my ear. But the strangest thing I recall was hearing three loud claps. Seeing as how I live alone, that freaked me out a little bit. With all the other noises, I was able to come up with plausible explanations.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyazl

Mrgreen - Funnily enough after a few U2U's with Mystiq and researching I sort of lost the fear, nothing unusual has happened since, that I'm aware of anyway, no new marks and no dreams at all, I go to sleep and seem to wake up the next day almost instantly. The only other slightly weird incident was last night / this morning. I woke up in the middle of the night to a loud bang and heard some strange noises but I was half asleep and then I heard the rain outside so figured it was thunder or something.

fear is no use what so ever and your best over coming it. However, things will still happen,loosing the fear does not stop this process, I had the most wierd night last night lol , it continues but it no longer controls me with fear and dread. I just sort of accept it and just say oh right OK so what does this mean, who/what are these things attempting to contact me and somehow surrender , acceptance and a positive out look seem to really help. hey I know when wierd stuff is going off in the night its not easy but over time you will see it really is a far better option than to live in fear of it.

The one thing I havent found a way of coping with is the tiredness! Today I am quite tired as it really was a wierd night , what makes it worse is this is the first time in ages this has all kicked off again so Im not used to it either. Do you find you have become more tired?

Stay positive and yes talk to other folks about it, that will show you your not mad and not alone. Just keep an eye out for any negative fear mongering types I find that doesnt help one bit. These things ARE happening we cant stop them so why be negative and fearful, being positive, open minded and up beat is best.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Paraclete - I'm not surprised you were freaked out, I was initially terrified and I had my husband laying next to me so I can't even begin to imagine how scared you must have been living alone.

Mrgreen - I'm over the fear now, like you said things will still happen, I can either spend every night afraid to go to sleep, jumping at every noise etc or just relax and ignore it, it's going to happen regardless of how I feel so I may as well just go with the flow.

I was exhausted when it was happening but for the past few nights nothing has happened(that I'm aware of) and I've been having some really good nights sleep, when all of this was happening I was struggling to get out of bed before 9am because I was so tired, wheras now I'm up at 7am again totally refreshed.

I don't know if anything happened again last night because my husband asked me if he got up during the night at all because he vaguely recalls being out of bed but it's all a bit hazy, he's still really freaked out by the other night, he's also become very interested in aliens / ufo's lately when I mentioned the whole end of may obama disclosure he was very interested and before now he'd never shown any kind of interest, we'd chatted half heartedly before about it and both agreed it's just ridiculous to believe we are the only intelligent beings in the entire universe but other then that we'd never devled any further so it's rather strange that's he's taken a sudden interest.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Another strange night last night, I had a feeling something was going to happen, I can't explain it but I just knew, I was excited but a little nervous, eventually I went to sleep.

I have no idea what time I woke up but I heard the weirdest sound, it's very hard to explain it was like static from a tv but a much deeper more solid sound (sorry I can't think how else to describe it, it was just very odd). Anyway I was a little scared but eventually calmed down and just lay there wondering what it was, then it stopped, I lay awake for about 20 mins or so and then must have fallen asleep again. Then I was suddenly awake again and I heard a voice, it was definately a man and it sounded like he said "Oi" but stretched out so like Oiiiiiii I just turned over and said "what" thinking it was my husband but he was totally out of it, then I heard another noise and I must have fallen asleep again. Then I woke up around 3.30am with the most excrutiating pain in my side, I stumbled to the bathroom because I felt like I was going to vomit, I didn't but I just lay on the bathroom floor curled up in a ball shaking feeling so ill then suddenly it stopped and I was fine. I got back in bed and was just about to lay down(I was sitting upright) when I could swear someone was watching me, you know when you just have a feeling someone is watching you and when you turn around they look away quickly? Well I had that feeling turned and looked at the door and it was gone, I was expecting to see something but the second my eyes hit the doorway that weird 'someone is watching me' feeling disappeared.

I don't know if something did happen, I definately heard noises which I guess could have been something outside, I don't know what as the first was such a peculiar noise and I definately heard a man's voice which could be explained away as my husband talking in his sleep or something. Hopefully tonight will be an uneventful night, I'm knackered and could do with the sleep!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyazl

Does the voice sound like its coming from say the corner of the room or does it sound like its actually within you?

Not sure what the terrible pain in your side is, do you remember anything going into your side? I must say this is a strange set of experiences. Ive heard booming voices before in my room, but Ive also gone to that wierd dark void place some talk about and had conversations there...very odd. I also had someone call me up just like a phone call, I heard them and everything. I remember going... yes hello...lol. Some if not most of society think hearing voices is a sign of madness, I dont think it is at all. We hear our own voice all the time in our heads, this is just hearing others who we just cant see.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The voice sounded like it was away from me, that's why I turned to my husband and said 'what' thinking it was him but I don't know if it was, he doesn't remember saying anything as far as he is concerned he was asleep.

I don't remember anything going into my side but I have a strange feeling there it's just above my hip bone but about an inch inwards. It feels like I've hurt my hip like it's swollen or something but there's no pain, it's hard to describe but I've had this feeling before so not reading too much into that.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Nothing had happened for a long time and then on Monday my little girl woke up crying saying she heard a noise outside and that the monster was coming for her. It took us about an hour to settle her down again and convince her that there was no monster and even if there were such things we'd protect her and so would our dog and that the sound was probably birds or foxes or maybe even the wind. All the while my husband was very on edge about it, it was so unlike him he kept asking what sort of monster but at the same time reassuring her there was no such thing. I didn't think much of it, just figured it was some horrible nightmare but thought I'd mention it here.

Just before going to bed I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when I heard this weird noise, I called to my husband to ask what it was and he said it must be a helicopter. When I'd finished my teeth the noise had stopped, I looked out of the window in the kitchen and saw a really bright light in the sky and then suddenly it was gone, I just shrugged and went to bed thinking it was the helicopter and it had turned it's light off (even though there was no noise)

We hadn't been in bed long and I knew something was going to happen because I was so awake and almost hyper(which seemed to be the same thing as before previous incidents), I just kept rambling on and on to my husband, he was half asleep but I just kept talking about stuff, mainly about things I'd seen in the news etc. I don't remember going to sleep but I remember being woken suddenly by my husband sitting up really fast I was half asleep at that point but then I heard my daughter crying and mumbling something in a half asleep state. My husband had some sort of instant panic he said it had suddenly become very bright outside and that seemed to upset him, I could hear the worry in his voice, we both got up to see what was going on, but it seemed to go darker again just as fast as it seemed bright. My daughter was still whimpering a bit so I went in to check on her whilst my husband went and looked out of the windows to see if there was a car outside or something similar. She wasn't properly awake but I calmed her down, tucked her up and went back to bed, my husband came back to bed but just sat upright I asked him what was wrong and he said he was scared, I said of what and he just said I don't know, this is totally unlike him I kept asking what he was afraid of what he thought was going to happen but he just said he didn't know. He said the way our daughter had screemed and shouted out upset him a bit but he just didn't know what he was scared of, I didn't hear her shout or scream but he insists she screamed and then shouted something like 'no leave me alone' that's why he jumped up so fast. So then I spent the next 20 or so minutes calming him down and getting him to relax, he fell back asleep and I lay there wondering why he was so scared, he's definately not the scared type so seeing him so afraid is really unnerving for me, I just wish he'd tell me what he's scared of. I then had a really sharp pain in my ribs and I remember laying there in pain thinking yeah I'll get up and take some painkillers if this doesn't stop next thing I know it's morning and I'm totally shattered, I couldn't get up this morning, I had to have an extra hour in bed.

I checked but no new marks apart from a few bruises on my legs, I still have the mark on my inner thigh and I still have this weird dull ache in my side just above my hip bone, going to get that checked out at the doctors as it's been there for a few weeks now so it's starting to worry me.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ok so nothing had happened for a long time, nothing significant anyway as strange things have become the norm for me now, but here are some recent incidents that I thought I'd add to this thread.

7th August 2010 - the first happened several weeks ago. Every night just before we go to bed (around 11.30) I let the dog out the back to do her business and as per usual I look up just in case. On this particular night I saw 3 lights 2 were on top of each other one further to the left(which was also a lot smaller). The one on the left disappeared after a couple of seconds but the other 2 started to move in a strange pattern, something that I don't believe a plane or helicopter could do and certainly not in such close proximity, they moved together as well as separately, they become brighter then dimmer and then started to fly in what I would call a 'normal' pattern i.e in a straight line like a plane, then again like the first one they just vanished as if someone had literally turned the light off.

The second incident was a few nights ago, my daughter wanted to see her star(she has one of those name a star teddy bears) so we woke her up when it was dark. She went to the bathroom first whilst I let the dog out and I called out asking for us to see something because I knew it would make our little girl happy to see another funny light in the sky. Nothing happened initially when the 3 of us were at the door but when my husband went to brush his teeth an orange glow appeared, like in the pictures previously posted but much brighter, it was like something in the sky was on fire but bright orange fire. We watched it for a few seconds and I asked my husband to come and take a look, a few seconds after he came to look it dimmed down to a duller orange and then changed completely into a regular bright yellowy/white light and then it just vanished. I believe we experienced something later that night, I don't know for definite but I just get feelings about this sort of thing and usually I wake up with marks or hear things during the night or have very very vivid dreams, well that night I just felt something was going to happen I don't know if it did or not, I recall having an intense dream but the details are hazy, it was definitely parts of my past mixed in with things that could potentially happen in the future(nothing of significance, just me eating something I'm fond of whilst talking to my dad about an event that was happening the following day, something which is happening at the end of this month) and from previous experiences that tends to mean they are screwing with my memories so I don't realise what they are really doing/trying to do.

8th August 2010 - I saw 2 more last night, only briefly and they were much further away and this time I'm certain something happened last night. I felt a bit strange when we went to bed, I couldn't put my finger on it. Anyway I woke up during the night to use the bathroom and I just suddenly felt really scared and I don't know why, I got back into bed and I must have drifted off. I kept waking and falling back asleep but every time I woke up(in a half asleep state) I'm so certain I could see things, lights in the hallway and shapes, I'm always such a scaredy cat though I just shut my eyes really fast and cling on to my husband. Then at some point during the night I felt such an incredible bad pain in my lower stomach area like I'd just been stabbed, I remember waking up as it happened but being really disorientated and just it hurting so much for about 30 seconds and then I was asleep again. This morning I checked and there is a tiny tiny puncture mark there, I asked my husband to have a look incase I was imagining it. I just said I thought I'd been bitten or something and he had a look and his exact words were "oh you have a sort of puncture mark, like you've been stabbed with a needle".

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
9th august 2010 - another night another experience this time it was my daughter. She woke up screaming for us, crying saying she needed us. We went in her room and she said she was scared, she does this quite often she says she's scared someone is coming for her and it takes me about 10 minutes to calm her down.

Last night was different though she was so terrified, my husband was half asleep so I sent him back to bed and then when he was gone I asked her what she was scared of and she said they were coming for her. I asked who and she said "they" and then "they want to stop me" and I asked her what they were trying to stop her from doing and I was gobsmacked when she said "they want to stop me from taking you to my house in the strange place" when I said this was her house she said I know I don't mean here. She just kept going on and on about the strange people coming for her and that she kept seeing them in the hall. I took her into the hall to show here there was no one there or in the kitchen etc. She was still scared though so I told her to imagine she was in a big bubble of light and that nobody or nothing could touch her when she was in her light bubble and if she was scared there was someone there that she should call out that they are not allowed to touch her they don't have permission to come in her room or go near her. She eventually settled down after me repeating constantly that we were there to protect her and that the dog would bark if anyone was nearby, that her teddies would protect her etc etc. I had to sit with her until she fell asleep though, I just kept mentally repeating for them to leave her alone that they weren't to touch her or come near her and I tried imagining her surrounded by light, I think / hope it worked.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
13th August 2010 - I had a dream last night and I think it was more then a dream, well maybe I don't know I just feel as though it was. Most of it was just usual dream it was about zombies lol probably because I'd been playing the game resident evil just before we went to bed, from what I recall of that part I was just trying to survive you know killing zombies escaping etc etc. Then it changed I don't know it became darker and scarier, then for some reason there was like a tent in a shopping centre, like what they'd set up for medical emergencies in a war type setting. For some reason I just knew my daughters was asleep in there and I felt something nearby, I ran to see if she was ok and something was in there with her, I don't know what it was it was just like a black shape. So of course I was shouting like crazy for it / them to leave her alone and I don't know how but in that dream I was telling myself this was happening for real, that she was in her bed at home and something was happening. So I scooped her up and I imagined us surrounded by light this black shape thing ran away, then the dream became really bizarre she'd turned back into a baby, it didn't look like her but it felt like her and I put her inside this huge shopping bag so I could carry her around and continue kicking zombie butt to protect us. Except there were no more zombies, I remember there was like a magician or something standing nearby saying something and doing lame tricks and next thing I know she was gone, then my husband appeared and he was telling me we should leave and I was really dazed and confused and we were walking through this shopping centre surrounded by people when some guy stopped us to talk to us, my husband seemed to know him but I didn't have a clue who he was, at that point I was trying to remember what I was so upset about, something was gone and I couldn't remember what so I ran away to try and find whatever it was, then I woke up to my daughter saying it was time to get up and decorate ready for Granny's birthday.

And that's it, well so far, nothing else has happened that I recall anyway, my daughter says now and again that she's worried the boohbahs are coming for her. That's what she calls them because apparently they have blue skin, no hair and strange marks similar to one of the creatures in the programme boohbah.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It's been a while since I updated this, I've had a few small incidents but nothing really worth writing down and no marks, but as the warmer months get closer I have a feeling things will pick up again like previous years.

02 March 2011

Last night I had something happen, I'm not sure if it was anything more then sleep paralysis but it was pretty intense whatever it was.

Basically I was dreaming that I was at home but things were slightly different, my bedroom was now my living room and there were lots of people in there that I didn't know, I got the impression it was sort of like a party or something. Then I went to the front door, my husband was standing there waiting for the dog to come back in, it was dark out and all of a sudden we noticed about 20 or so lights in the sky in a sort of long rhomboid shape, then they shot off all at once, either syncronized or as if they were all attached to the same thing. We were saying how weird it was and what was it etc when they suddenly appeared again but they rippled across the sky like the sky was made of water and then they were gone again. Then there were lots of lights forming some sort of names, scrolling like film credits, I started to feel uneasy at that point like something was off.

My husband was very excited he said there is no way that it was just a plane or anything like that it must be some sort of craft(s) and he told me to go and get Patricia (I don't know anyone with this name), so I got her and when I came back to the door my husband was gone, I was telling Patricia what happened when something grabbed my leg and yanked me dragging me away from the doorway and over the fence. I was screaming out to stop and leave me alone, I didn't want to go etc etc, it was at that point I knew I was in a dream and something wasn't right. I shouted out for help (I've had this happen before and calling for help has worked and I've woken up), just before I woke from the dream I remember a screen with lots of names on, someone I know was on the list but there was also another name that really stuck in my mind which began something like Gandz.... or Gindz...., it definately had a G and a Z in it, but I can't remember it now.

So I woke up and I had sleep paralysis, I was laying in bed mentally screaming trying desparetly to move, I felt like something was there but I couldn't move to do anything or say anything etc, it felt like I was laying there for hours trying to move, it was still dark when I woke up but by the time I was able to move it was getting light. I instantly turned to my husband when I could move and shook him to wake him up, I was scared and I wanted him to hold me, he finally turned over to face me by which time it was full light, he smiled at me and I noticed that my leg was sore and I thought I bet when I get up and look I'll have a mark and then...

I woke up, for real this time, it's so disorientating when you wake up from a dream into another dream because you kind of wonder if you are actually awake when you wake up again. Anyway I sat up for about 30 mins going over everything so I wouldn't forget, it wasn't quite light out so I knew it was probably only about 5.30/5.45am. I eventually went back to sleep because I was exhausted and got up again around 8am and I remembered in the paralysis dream that I thought I had a mark, so I checked my leg, which is the same leg that was grabbed in the first dream and there is a tiny bruise (about 2mm wide) and further down is a pinprick size cut that wasn't there yesterday.

So all in all an intense/crazy dream, paralysis or whatever, haven't had anything that memorable in months and I hope it's not the start of another wave of weirdness.

Here are the pictures, sorry they are a bit blurry, it's very difficult trying to take a pic of your own leg at that angle. You can see 2 bruise marks(another came out a few hours after the first) and the tiny little cut mark further down, I've circled them all.

and here is a clear pic of the cut/mark;

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
No more marks so far but on the 9th March I had that feeling again, the feeling something was going to happen, I drifted off and I remember waking up and feeling something / someone was there and something was about to happen but I couldn't move so I just drifted back off to sleep.

The next night I had a dream which was very significant but I can't remember it clearly now I just wish I could write these things down as soon as they happen so I don't forget any of it. Anyway in the dream there was some kind of meeting, the room was setup a bit like the congress room, I don't know if it has a specific name it looked like this - img.timeinc.net...

and there were definitely different alien species, I remember greys but they were pinkish in colour, there were others but I can't recall what they looked like, the pink "greys" were the most abundant in numbers. They were discussing something very very important and I think it was about earth, I remember when I was there I was thinking that I had to remember what they were saying as it was very very important information but as soon as I woke up it was gone and all I can remember is what I've written. I've tried to remember what they were discussing but it's a total blank to me now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join