It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Phantom Ray" to fly 2010...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Pretty cool aircraft...can only imagine what they are building that we don't know about and being a Boeing employee myself, nothing would suprise me.

www.flightglobal.com...

edit to add working link...unfortunately I can't link the boeing site here.

[edit on 5/8/09 by riotact1]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
your link doesn't work, but this one does.
Tried to find pics of the aircraft but didn't...
Do you have pics of that unmanned aircraft?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by riotact1

Without having to keep a fleshy human conscious & in control , these unmanned aircraft will be able to do some remarkable things .......

Aeronautically speaking .

It will still be death from above ....... what kind of world are we creating !

Afghani goat herders be warned !

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
neither link works

line two

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Found a working link with pics even.

Boeing Phantom Ray Unmanned spy aircraft coming

Apparently its based on the X-45 they were working on.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Wow...

If that thing flew past anyone they would think it is a UFO, not just a UFO, but one from out of this world!

This leads me to believe further that the ET presence is only a guise by the government.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
If that thing flew past anyone they would think it is a UFO, not just a UFO, but one from out of this world!

Only those not informed in the field would claim such a thing, and such people have no business getting involved in the UFO phenomena to begin with. "UFOs" consist of far more than shape and appearance. Propulsion, flying characteristics and acoustics are much more important. Especially third part confirmation by radar and other electromagnetic means.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
well, the aircraft will be unmanned, but not unmonitored. It will still be flown by humans, just not INSIDE the aircraft

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apix2040
well, the aircraft will be unmanned, but not unmonitored. It will still be flown by humans, just not INSIDE the aircraft

Oh, they're more than capable of operating on their own.

The bandwidth necessary to control all of those separate aircraft would be astronomical. It's more efficient to just delegate the human to giving "move here and do until" orders and let the robot figure out how best to go about it (though the deployment of a weapon will likely involve a human - though a few meandering Cessnas getting shot down by hard-nosed computer code would redefine a "no fly zone" )

Though I'm sure there will be a "kill every military asset without a friendly IFF" command to use in certain situations - such as when things devolve into attrition or attempting to counter other LO designs aiming to penetrate your defenses.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nice post. My sisters finance also works as an engineer there so imma see if I can get any dirt when they come to visit next month

top topics

join