It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Fairies Real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Hey....quite a cool thread, been reading with interest.

here is another excerpt i found.

In this way, the non-cognitive information of the universe around him became unavailable as man slowly sank into a world of logic and reason. With this shift, nine-tenths of his reality disappeared as he lost the right-brain oriented tools to discern and communicate with it. Fairies, pixies, unicorns and the other beings of the magic kingdoms, without whom the earth would not flourish, became delegated to the realms of myth and fiction. As centuries passed, they continued to fade ever further across the horizon of human perception.

But because we have changed, doesn’t mean they have ceased to be. As awareness on the planet begins to rise to the levels from which it sank, more and more of us will once again be able to communicate with the beings of these magic kingdoms, finding them delighted to befriend and aid us.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
okay.. well im not sure if they exist but.. if they do they probably look like energy.. these guys seem to know alot bout them check it =) oraclesofthemyst.com

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Way back on the medieval times, the fairies have the size and endowment of human beings. They are very fair creatures and they also tried to be with human beings. Some of them even marry human beings and bore child with them, but often, the love affair between mortals and fairy won't last not unless the human would agree to go and live with the fairies in fairyland and not to see his world again. Sad it was, I also have a fairy or nymph who was been my lover but I refused to be spirited away so for now, I don't know what this affair would lead us through. Our family has a very strong connection with the faires; my grandmother also had a nymph as a friend who always dressed in red gown and lived in an old bougainvilla bush and a cousin of mine who named Danilo who fell in love with a fairy who lives in the brook where they used to fetch water for drinking and decided to marry the fairy and he went away with her to their world. I also had a male fairy who wanted to be my friend but I refused since I can't stand his presence it makes me panic and fearful since I was still young that time and I don't know how to handle myself. I was invited to his company but I refused and that hurt his feelings and he retreated I never saw him again. I don't know why I'm so attractive to the fairies, maybe it's because I look like them also and maybe it's because my ancestors where europeans who settled in Philippines and married natives. Fairies are really seeking for human company whom they are delighted with, they might fall in love with us and befriend us.

Be one with the nature, go to a place close to a natural habitat. Be cheerful and happy because fairies are very attracted to the aura of positive joyful beings and try to make it at dusk (twilight) at 6pm when the sun is setting. They tend to go out at times wherein boundaries of between to places or time like twilight which is neither night nor day and also at dawn and 12noon and 12midnight. 3am and 3pm is also an enchanting hour and they are also present when it's drizzling but not raining hard, you might have the chance to have a glimpse of them under the shelter of leaves and trees. They are also very potent and powerful when the moonlight is very bright and friday is also the day wherein the veil that separates our world to theirs is very thin. Try to impress them with beauty and art and music and dance. When the season changes, they feast with the human beings.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
FAIRIES ARE REAL!!! I used to seem them occasionaly; we call them "engkanto" here in Philippines. Our fairies here are more similar to the nymphs who posess almost all of the characterisrics of human beings but they are magical beings who reside in kingdoms who just looks like a big tree, big rocks, under lakes and rivers and caves and even undergrounds. As a child, I saw once a palace in the midst of a sugarcane plantation and there are people inside and some of them are making signal for me to go with them. I try to do so but my mom can't see them so she thought I was just imagining things. That was the time when some of the fairies went to our home troubling my mother because they want to take me with them, I want to go with them but I want my mom to be with me. Visitations from them happened almost everynight when the twilight came so my mother brought me to the church and have me baptized at the age of 4yrs. old so it all stopped, but not at all. I was 15yrs. old when we have our camping trip at the PATAG Mountain Trail, my bestfriend and I can't wait for our team to visit the waterfall so we did; on our way to the waterfall we passed in the forest covered with big frens. I took a pee a few meters away when I suddenly saw a vintage model car with dark tints on the window glass which I can't see the passenger of the car. We both saw it and it's amazing to see such a car in the middle of the forest, it stopped in front of me, I got scared so when we run away turning back to the campsight. It was then that I learned that our fairies here also ride in cars because they also live like us but they are richer and powerful than us; an old woman who lived nearby told us and I was about to be abducted. A shaman gave me an amulet as protection to fairy abduction but I lost it. Last year, 2008, month of June, I decided to took a pee again at our backyard. That was 2:30pm, I took a glance at the gemilina tree nearby when suddenly I saw two women dressed in white gowns beckoning to me. They have long golden hair, the other one is straight and the other one has curly locks. I can't see their face since they're in a distance and they're seemed to be glowing. They vanished in an instance, I was troubled but I didn't mind at all cause I'm already used in seeing fairies. I was not expecting that one of them, having the curly locks of long hair had her sight on me. Everywhere I go, I smell the scent of a floral fragrant similar to a jasmine even when I was just alone without other person in the area. One night, maybe she just can't stand the passion, as I was sleeping, the curtains beside my bed whe I slept was raising as if a soft breeze tossing it and it never came down. I felt so cold that time, as I was about to sleep, I heard ringing of bells outside our house. I can't move my limb and I was totally paralyzed, I felt a very cold air covered my entire body, I tried to shout for help but I can't move a muscle on my lips and my entire being. A moment after, a felt a soft hand caressing my face and it was the fragrant creature who was with me. She then stood in front of me, she was a very tall lady with long hair reaching her ankle dressed in a white gossamer clothes. It was dark and only the moon giving me the hint of her form, she vanished again and verything turned to normal. No more raising curtain or even the sound of the bells. Again with the help of the shaman, it was detected that the lady was a fairy or particularly a wood nymph. But this time, I decided to keep her as my secret girlfirend even though I already have a relationship with a mortal girl. She would sometimes lay down beside my bed when it was very dark, I can't see her face but I can feel her. That was again fullmoon when she showed herself to me, I was able to see her face to face, she was very lovely and I think she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life. She was a goddess in form, slender, tall and similar to elizabeth taylor in face......

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I waited her to talk to me but she didn't, she's just there staring at me and then left. She visited me often until this time, when the moon is bright and it was friday. My 5yr, old niece once saw her one morning as she was about to go to school when she saw her floating in the air flying out on my window, she described her as having a very long curly hair in golden blond, she seemed to be dressed in a very thin fabric and she was glowing like a candle and she vanished in the air. I love to have a fairy lover and this all I was telling was based on my real encounter with the fairies. If I'm going to recount all of my encounters with the fairies, it'll be a book already!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
As a child around 5 yrs old I had an imaginary friend named Pooka. I think I picked that name because it sounded funny to me but today I decided to Google the word just for the heck of it and it said Pooka is an Irish Fairy or Goblin.

Is it possible I really did know a Pooka?

Read About Pooka

I named my dog Poocha and he could be such a little troll at times! Irony!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
In Chicago, if you go up to Clark & Montrose you’ll see plenty, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . But seriously, I think children are very innocent. They see things adults convince themselves don’t exist. If you look through history, the beliefs people had has changed with technology. From finding fire to the computer age. Beliefs have changed and sometimes drastically. Now a day there are people that don’t believe what’s right in front of them. Some people are more accepting. We call them sensitive’s, mediums or enlightened. I wouldn’t want everyone in the world to be like that but, I think we need both to balance the world. If everyone was the same I think this rock we live on would be unbearable. Hawks, pacifists, libs, conservatives, rich, poor, wise, innocent, big, small, blonds, red heads… they all make up an incredible stew! I wouldn’t want to live any other planet

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
there is little evidence to support fairies, if I video turns up that be great

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Y

E

S

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY REAL

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Fairies do not look as real as other legendary creatures. It is possible some kind of small flying creatures to exist, unknown to science. But they almost certainly will not looks like small people ... However, if they look like small winged people ... It will surely reinvent the idea of ​​evolution, right?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I know the Irish certainly believe they're real. My father is mostly English and Scotch-Irish and his nickname for me since I was a baby has been Pookie, which he says means little fairy.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Well, if it is an imaginary friend that means it isn't visible. If it isn't visible, even if it is real, it will never be proven. So, for all intents and purposes, the answer is no.

ETA: You have a very, very pretty eyeball!

edit on 18-1-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Goin' home, late last night
Suddenly I got a fright
Yeah I looked through a window and surprised what I saw
A fairy with boots and dancin' with a dwarf,

All right now!

Yeah, fairies wear boots and you gotta believe me
Yeah I saw it, I saw it, I tell you no lies
Yeah Fairies wear boots and you gotta believe me
I saw it, I saw it with my own two eyes,

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Faeded

Do you have evidence?
If not, why do you proclaim this as truth? Abso-effin-lutely, that an IMAGINARY friend was REAL?

This, my friends, is why all of the good members of this site are either gone, or have become mods

ETA: I'm gonna temporarily flag this thread in order to give it another bump because I REALLY want to hear why you think that this OP DEMANDS the proclamation that she REALLY DID have a FOR REAL, imaginary friend.

When you don't provide evidence, or even an intelligible response, I will remove the flag.
edit on 18-1-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

There are certainly enough creatures that we know about that were previously thought to be a myth. Children don't think about what can't exist or that something doesn't exist. As we get older, generally we are taught that many things are just imaginary and that the world around us only behaves a certain way. We might even see things but we are so strongly ingrained with the idea of what's impossible that we discount it completely and even forget that we've seen it. I would find it interesting if regression therapy would uncover some memories that may be repressed.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Fae, fairies, trolls, gnomes, djinn, shadow people, poltergeists, aliens. Since recorded history, we have nearly identical accounts of interactions, sightings, and kidnap pings, from these otherworldly beings. Each time and culture labels them slightly differently, and gives their own spin, but collectively-the accounts are eerily similar and far too frequent to be merely a coincidence.

I'm certain they exist, but I feel we are dealing with multiple species here, and not all are warm and friendly with gossamer wings.

CX

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Some would say they are.....

Fairy sightings

There is an adult section there too. Quite interesting.

CX.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well, we i was younger me and my brother traveled to a wish wheel. He wished for a Gamecube and me for certain "cards" i specified. the chances were so low, but i got what i wanted and him as well. LOL.

if even this is possible, then i'm certainly open to the existence of fairy's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join