It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why countryies outlaw things that challenge paradigms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Im getting so sick of reading about countries banning this or that. Its like this, and its exactly this which is the impitus, the ruling class have a stick up there *#$. In America you would think the stuff our constitution (naughty word btw) would be freely available but that illogicly and irrationally is banned. Take sports players and students, all subject to nazi germany hitlerian testing and media manipulation. This is the cost of following materialistic losers. The worlds people who are the rabble rousing war starting, lying murderrous whores are the ones resposible for the media hooplah happening daily, the question shouldn't be why is this happening, the question should be, "how can we get our most rational and strong people together, and arrest, and fairly prosecute the tyrants, dictators, big mouth thieves, quiet thieves, thieves and scammeers hiding behind families or rank. Things like this need to be done by the willing public. Granted some of these people have friends in media to lie for them and providde cover, Luckily the world already knows the fruits of the worlds criminals labor, and we all have a good idea on who the criminals might be.

The guilty run, and the way the elite ruling class runs, is by outlawing something or taxing something rediculously in criminal rebuttal. Thats right, they ban and annoy when like babies they dont get there prissy sissy lil way. Yes its annoying to most sane people who are not materialistic credit seeking ladder climbing moronic whores. You know us jaded intellectual class, on the cusp of being complacent because the world sucks so bad to even want to care about, but if i dont im just as guilty as those who cause problems for it.

The final solution would be to make everyone realise they must be in mind a certain way of thinking to define unto themselves true sanity, hence why tribes would promote family, and ritual to maintain a happiness. We lack that today, a true form at least. Strike that, ill admonish the Native American Church for certain reasons.

Lawmakers, armies, police, secret strangers..

Plpease grow up, please stop oppressing, media, you are the worst, i just plane dislike your existence you lie, cheat and promote absolute insanity. Its like your dumb, you know it, you dont care because of a white line and a million bucks tempts you to such stupid thinking.

So good luck all you legislators who know your guilty and respond to public criticism by annoying the weak, like smokers for instance. If I could I would arrest every god**** US congressman, and in fair and public trial, find 90% guilty of one treason or another. The world is in chaos because leaders dont respect populaces, and fragments of populaces are criminals. These paradigms must be changed before reality can be found again, since we have been thrusted onto a one way track thanks to again..powerful traitor backstabbers.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
The final solution would be to make everyone realise they must be in mind a certain way of thinking to define unto themselves true sanity, hence why tribes would promote family, and ritual to maintain a happiness. We lack that today, a true form at least. Strike that, ill admonish the Native American Church for certain reasons.

I get nervous when people speak of "final Solution"

And why do you want to "admonish" the Native American Church?

It seems as if your main gripe is with the main stream media. My solution would be to don't listen, watch or read the MSM.

How can the media oppress if you don't pay any attention to it.
Do you want to restrict others to not be able to listen, watch or read whatever they want to? Do you want to censor the media you disagree with?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Your not getting what im saying because i made some errors in grammar.

I admire the Native American Church for the traditions it upholds. And envy them because me, as an citizen in a country, the only ways i can have fun, are not fun for me, nor do they let me be free or find liberty-go carts, mini golf, malls, shopping, tv, pop-culture... It is all a lie, all except that which grows, and thanks today to Genetic Modification, now plants are also lies.

Starting to see where Im coming from as proving we are being murdered by elites slowly, satanic ritualistic magick master elites who laugh in our faces on tv..? Many humans who are expecting payouts or power are using manipulation, underhandedness, and general evil tactics to get what they think is theirs when in fact its not and will never be for long, becuase the future will fullfill itself, we are pawns for someone with bigger toys i think. And a serious dellusionment issue. Im just trying to annoy them as they annoy me and my personal life. They steal from me, lie about me, slander me, harrass me, its the least i can do for backstabbers and liars and traitors and rich loser douchbags who deserve none of their wealth or happiness. If I can steal it from them someday, i just will.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by mastermind77]

new topics

join