It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by nenothtu
The interview did happen, exactly as transcribed. I've heard the audio myself, and know it for fact. I don't make the decisions, and it's not mine to release, so I won't.
Originally posted by kernalpanic
Which is why we need to go more towards a direct Democracy. Where people decide what they want. And again, these are the kind of changes that need to take place and kind of things we are talking about and when we talk about a revolution, those are the kind of things as well.
This statement disturbs me. While I recognize the fact that the current government is against us and we have no voice, this direction is counterproductive in my opinion. As mentioned by the late, great Aaron Russo in his interview with Alex Jones, the founding fathers hated the idea of Democracy. 51% of the people control the other 49%? That's counterintuitive as far as I am concerned. I don't care if %99.9 of the people want to curb one of my rights....they can't have it!
Let them eat Frankenfoods!