It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

144,000 to be 'Taken' soon? July 11th 09?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
Once again, another date/prediction that shall come to pass with nothing happening except the everyday occurrences in life.

my, what a unique take on the topic!
I'm sure you're analyzed and thought out everything fully.
i'm sure you've come to the conclusion that morgellons has absolutely no purpose whatsoever, and that hollywood doesn't place the release of their products at certain auspicious dates for any perticular reason.

ironic in the face of your sig, too!

-

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

mate you need to understand that wikipedia is a user-editable website and that it is dynamic in the sense that when specifics change, then the website gets updated with new information.

the date has changed since I first started this thread, and there's been alot of dispute within the Obama administration as to whether or not NASA is going to actually go with the Ares/Orion program, or a newer model from a different company.

take the "2009" wiki page.. which hasn't been updated yet with the informaiton.
en.wikipedia.org...

July 11 – NASA will launch Ares I-X, a test flight intended to gather aerodynamic data that will support the development of the Ares I crew launch vehicle. Ares I-X will be the first test flight of a future human orbital launch vehicle by NASA since STS-1 in 1981.

chill .

i love how people hop on this thread and do like a 2 second wiki check and then proudly lah tee dah post their little retort.

you need to do more research.

-

[edit on 4-6-2009 by prevenge]

o dear....

As i said to GOOGLE it for a reason
as its all over the net that the date has changed... ive been watching the Ares program quite closely mate, I gave you the wiki link because im sure your quite capable of using google. BUT if thats not the case i can give you a list of places you can read it yourself let me know if you need some more:

NASAspaceflight.com
NASA Launch Schedule
Parabolic

NOTE:
You also might want to check the date on the NASAspaceflight article .... 22nd March 2009 i do believe that is quite a long time before this thread was started.... i do believe this was posted 8th of May

rich

[edit on 4-6-2009 by olegkvasha]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by The time lord

you know when they return in 2012, they are probably going to be like your avatar.

-

It's a good point it could mean the rapture, Silver Surfer dressed in white crossing paths between heaven and earth or man going to heaven away from earth. I realised after I chose it, it had some meaning like many other avatars without knowing I guess. Let the spirit guide us from within and the mysteries will be revealed.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
i'm more of the thought that the "white robes" are "bodies of light" rather than literal "white robes of.. like.. cotton or whatever...

like it's a metaphorical prospect you have there.

not actual "robes"

people read the bible too literally and forgoe the actual representations.

-

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I believe freemasons wear white robes and linens.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

I believe freemasons wear white robes and linens.

who keeps the martians under wraps?

-

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
i'm more of the thought that the "white robes" are "bodies of light" rather than literal "white robes of.. like.. cotton or whatever...

like it's a metaphorical prospect you have there.

not actual "robes"

people read the bible too literally and forgoe the actual representations.

-

You could be right because the Silver Surfer is not wearing a white robe but is white silver looking, again the spirit of God will open our eyes to signs. They never use the real colour silver in the comics anyway its just an illusion. Could be right either way.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha

You also might want to check the date on the NASAspaceflight article .... 22nd March 2009 i do believe that is quite a long time before this thread was started.... i do believe this was posted 8th of May

rich

hey rich...

guess when the Shuttle Launch is post poned until?
www.usatoday.com...

yup.

July 11th.

postponed because of a leak and.. "unfavorable sun conditions"

so an eclipse will give more favorable conditions???

not saying the shuttle will take the "144000" up. but i bet you anything you'll be seeing many many black delta craft that day.

not saying the 144000 are taken away from earth either..
maybe they're taken to some island away from everything else in the world.

-

[edit on 17-6-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The 33º ones do.

Actually the illuminatti does.
www.the7thfire.com...
www.propagandamatrix.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

not saying the 144000 are taken away from earth either..
maybe they're taken to some island away from everything else in the world.

NORAD has expanded their facilities also accommodating NORTHCOMM to PAFB and north to DIA along with a GPS monitoring system for continuity of government in the event of a catastrophe, the bulk of them will be staying under secret facilities like DIA, in fact the Queen has supposedly purchased alot of land in that area for some reason.

The only rapture we may see is missing people or an antigravity device that will probably create more death than anything, then you will see other holographic wonders, but they are fakery. This will not come as a surprise because we should be getting our "non-disclosure" from these ET's in person. I sense that we will be seeing a mass flyover of UFO's and that should get things kicked off.

There is ascension that willl occur so I hope I don't confuse anyone. There are two different relevant descriptions of the 144,000. In the Bible they are the chosen ones, or the 12 lost tribes from Israel with 12,000 from each tribe. These for the most part can be determined to be the elites described as the illuminatti bloodlines.

However the mayans gave us a different translation, they showed us that 144,000 is synomynous with the light that is omitted from the pineal gland in meditation.

Humanity is nearing the point of christ consciousness, which is a lousy and misleading word if you were to ask me. But Jesus did go to India and study the vetas before making all these wild claims so maybe he learned something.

It is when 144,000 people come together and resonate this consiouscness together that it is called critical mass. Meaning that the energy from our meditation is strong enough to create a very big ripple in the space time continuum big enough to aid humanity into the golden age and the next step of our evolution which we would eat from the tree of life. After that point we will be able to communicate telepathically.

The PTB know that they have to be of a certain density, like a cream rising to the top to achieve the next step. As others have described they had some bad juju or they are at least slightly more advanced than most of us so they have to create a situation where they are not malevolent because if they are malevolent they do not rise to the top.

Thats why these people send other people to war, by the stroke of a pen. Theywould like to create a situation where the world becomes a violent place where it is every man for the sake of their own salvation.

LOL this stuff gets confusing but I hope I am making sense, let me know if I am not making sense.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I am wrong in saying that the number of people mentioned is the same thing the Jahovass Witnesses talk about. Although they claim the heavenly government, headed by Jesus Christ no less, is already pretty much selected and there are only a few places left. Before "the new world" is brought forward?
The problem I have with this is that I feel the JH are influenced by the secret societies. So is this a nuts and bolts physcial thing or is it directly related to the 2012 ascendtion.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

It's pretty simple, for the most part you shouldn't kill, not to say that it's unforgivable but it lowers your vibes. Instead you should only love. Your life is only sustainable by the life around you and the love you recieve.There is nothing nuts and bolts about it. The only creators you need be concerned about are your parents and your granparents, and you and your spouse and your children.

Secret societies and religion are very nuts and bolts. But they do not with ill intentions, orchestrated by a small but very secret and powerful society.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
? Where did killing and such come into it ?
Is "the rapture" or selection based in the physical realm and engineered by man or is it etheric and introduced by higher powers. Or is it an amalgamation of both?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Well this is all just my opinion btw but here goes, it's not really either, it is an emerging of both. We all exist on different spiritual planes and that would make the event the mayans have pointed out as a center in time or as in another thread going on explains, timewave zero. December 21, 2012. The Bible says to be light as a feather, well thats a good metaphor. You see everything yout do has a vibration. You could take just about anything and put it in a wave form and create music. So what you have to find is the musical tone, that is the answer.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
There is ascension that willl occur so I hope I don't confuse anyone. There are two different relevant descriptions of the 144,000. In the Bible they are the chosen ones, or the 12 lost tribes from Israel with 12,000 from each tribe. These for the most part can be determined to be the elites described as the illuminatti bloodlines.

i'm leaning more towards the 12 tribes being sections of genetic data..
held by people of the fragments of a core holy root race whom held the DNA that was most able to develop into something higher.

the "rapture" .. could very well be when the "reaper" comes and reaps the "ripe fruit" form the plains...
meaning.. the people who have been exposed to the sprayed "christ" .. the angel hair. the byssus hyphae...

their genetics react to the bysus.. and they begin changing.. when they're "ripe" they get taken up ie: "reaped" .. and moved somewhere to be "nurtured for a time, times, and half a time.. (3.5 yrs) ..

then they return on dec 12 2012.
to make things right of what's left of the calamities.. the "purging" etc...

then on to create a new world.. and eventually with ultra holy technology.. resurrect the ones that are most right for that new "heaven" that exists then.

i'm siding more with what you're saying as the 144k being a frequency of light from the pineal.
or that which the pineal interacts with.. ie: the "LAMB" .. the "lambda" that is the sign for waveform.

the greatest deception ever is that christ is/was a person.
it's a philosophy. an understanding of man's potential.. literally in a new body... the new jerusalem. with walls like glass.. (clear skin) golden streets (gold nerves) .. tree of life in the middle.. (tree of nerves.. tree of the spirit within...
think.. an alex gray painting
but a buzillion times more beautiful than they already are.

for me.. thinking of christ is like i'm a tadpole thinking of a frog.
but most of the blind tadpoles around me worship frogs... thinking it is something they can't attain.
or they just like the idea of someone who can exist ourt of the water... on land.
(he can breathe AIR! they say to each other in awe)

i worship the process in between the tadpole and the frog.
and by worship i mean i pay focused attention to it often.. and ponder it... and feel deeply about it.

-

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I have yet to see any evidence that "Jesus Christ" the messiah existed however Jesus had many aliases. Nor is there any evidence of a virgin birth or crucifixion and resurrection.

However the is the historical account of Caesarion, the first born son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra and heir to the crown. Caesarion after Caesar was killed by members of his own council in 44 BC Caesarion co-ruled over Egypt with Cleopatra as Ptolemy XV the last pharoah in the empire of Egypt. At the age of seventeen it is believed that Caesarion was killed, however there is another account that Cleopatra had Caesarion exiled to India for his own protection. Cleopatra (self proclaimed virgin goddess Isis) handed him over to his new care takers Mary and Joseph. He travelled to India by the name of Esau (Son of Isis, Egyptian name for Jesus) or St. Issa. He studied the vedas in a monastary in India with influential brahman priests and later returned to Alexandria under then name of Jesus Christ or JC after Julius Caesar. He married his half sister Selene. As the heir to the crown he recaptured the old empire and after this the "Holy Roman Empire" began.

Moses had a similar story and I was just reading about the discovery of arc of the covenant. Anyhow, he had a similar story, he was sent down a river or "exiled" rather to be more blunt and he returned the same way and according to this discovery would link him to Horus. Also Moses created plagues and ordered to have men women and children killed. you can read about that all in the Bible.

Horus was the son of Isis, we are told that horus was born of a virgin on December 25, blah blah blah blah blah.

Point is that these people we are told to admire and respect or even reguard them as messiahs and gods metaphorically tied their names in to astrological knowledge to diefy themselves as Gods. Yes when the Bible speaks of the sun or the morning star, these are describing celestial events not Jesus's miracles.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

"144,000 to be 'Taken' soon"

Let's hope they're all Scientologists eh.

LMAO, or lawyers. Or Scientologist lawyers. Tom Cruise and his family can lead the march to the Moon base! Yay rapture

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
that's a thousand grosses (but hobbits of course, would not find "gross" a good way to refer to people).

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
SpinalRemain,I wouldnt laugh quite so loud,I have been to the moon ,I dont have Tom Cruises money to build a shelter or I would,what you better worry about is HOW TOM KNOWS WHAT I KNOW AND WHAT YOU DONT KNOW.

Get it?Tom wont be letting your arse in and neither will I be.

Just think how it must have felt for ALL OF THE IDIOTS WHO WERE POUNDING ON THE SIDES OF NOAHS ARK AFTER THEY REALISED HOW BLOODY STUPID THEY WERE.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You dont need to be one of the 144000 to survive,they will be taken to operate technology in defense of the rest of humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join