It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

144,000 to be 'Taken' soon? July 11th 09?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If you are talking about the so-called rapture .. there is no such thing.
It's completely unscriptural.
The rapture cult was invented by Nelson Darby in the mid 1800s.
It's soul-candy ... feel-good non-scriptural cult material.

no i'm not talking about that at all.

I'm talking about the Book of Revelations where the 144,000 "chosen people" come out of the "Pregnant Woman" (USA?) are taken away from Earth then Return Following the "Lamb" and take over the world.

so no.. this isn't about the resurrection that you're talking about.
oh screw it.

I'm not Christian i just like to cross reference scripture from all religions with open minded people in hypothetical situations.
from a researcher's point of view.

so no.. I'm not talking about what you're talking about.

nasb.scripturetext.com...

link - nasb.scripturetext.com...

The Lamb and the 144,000 on Mount Zion

1 Then I looked, and behold, the Lamb was standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the sound of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder, and the voice which I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one could learn the song except the one hundred and forty-four thousand who had been purchased from the earth. 4 These are the ones who have not been defiled with women, for they have kept themselves chaste. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These have been purchased from among men as first fruits to God and to the Lamb. 5 And no lie was found in their mouth; they are blameless.

nasb.scripturetext.com...

and man it's just odd that the new commercial spacecraft is called "The SpaceX Dragon".... using the "Draco" rocket.
en.wikipedia.org...

in reference to the next passage of Revelations...

The Angel, Michael

7 And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, 8 and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,
“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night. 11 “And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death. 12 “For this reason, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time.”
13 And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. 14 But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the wilderness to her place, where she was nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 And the serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, so that he might cause her to be swept away with the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and drank up the river which the dragon poured out of his mouth. 17 So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

NOTE
I don't perceive christian scripture to come true magically. .. by a 'god' outside of us... I suspect that the events are being played out in accordance to scripture like a playbook... by the main actors of history.
The term "the lord" and "god" that had replaced the word "Elohim" in the bible after censorship and revision.. and I suspect that the Elohim are working with governmental areas to pull this all off... as the necessary steps that need to occur in order for humanity to physiologically and spiritually evolve.. but that's another discussion.

in any case it's fun to observe similarities.
But I'm not one to think that "God" is doing anything or "Satan" is doing anything as specific individual entities outside of us..
I perceive them as mythological symbolic references to aspects of mankind, and mankinds potential.
whereas the Elohim are a sort of "management team" .. babysitting us. parenting us. punishing and rewarding us etc...

-

[edit on 8-5-2009 by prevenge]

Yeah, I'm thinking the bible needs to be updated demographically. Back when 144,000 may have been alot of people NOW? It's a town.
Doesn't seem so significant

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't think the number 144,000 has anything to do with rapture. The number suggests incredible work to defeat the beast. Those who did not defile themselves with women suggests the angels who did not fall.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Can any connection be made with the planet x theory?

I have read that before the planet actually gets here that there is a shp that makes the journey to Earth, carrying a crew of 300 individual astronauts who never leave the ship.

It also suggests the ship is large enough to carry a substantial number of Annunaki and deploy them to the surface. This would mean many smaller ships that could afford to come out of orbit and enter our atmosphere.

When the planet gets close enough the smaller ships can travel to and from the planet, years before, or just after the planet actually crosses the perigee of it's orbit.

Apparently this happens every 3,600 years and after their return a huge change is noticed in the knowledge used on Earth.

I don't know enough about it to make a connection, if there is one, with the OP. I thought I might mention it to see what the rest of you think about this idea.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
144,000 is significant on the Mayan calendar. 144,000 equals one baktun. This is related to 2012.
This is the Calendar.
000001 kin=day
000020 kin=uinal 1x20=uinal
000360 uinal=tun 20x18=360(
007200 tun=katun
144000 tun=baktun 7200x20
144000x13=1872000 this happens in 2012.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread. The Sumerians thought the number 144,000 so important it had its own symbol.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by eradown]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
144000x13=1872000 this happens in 2012.

That's really interesting.

I was reading another thread where someone was tossing around the idea that "144,000" was a specific frequency, so that made me wonderonate.

I tend to view the "name written on their foreheads" as OM or the Name of God, or Holy DNA ( name being literal genetic information encoded into genes) or "the word" etc...
If that's activated by a specific frequency.. then that could fit.
a galactic frequency? or a HAARP frequency?

They are said to follow "The Lamb" ..
LAMBDA is the Greek letter to denote a waveform in mathmatics.
meaning if you're talking about a specific frequency, you'd follow a wavelength.
Could this have to do with the human mind's at rest between wake and sleep (pineal activity time) being synchronous with the Schumann Resonance of the atmospheric cavity of the earth?

could these multitudes be just "called" the 144,000 and not actually that many, but more or less?
and their DNA being unlocked and activated by a frequency of the standing wave "Lamb"(da) ?

would be an efficient method no?

Instead of having to inject everyone who needs to change? it's just by remote control heh.

and Morgellons fibers studied at Tulsa Oklahoma Police Forensics Lab, were shown to not only not burn until 1400 degrees, but they also respond to specific 'frequencies.'
These frequencies have not been disclosed.. I called them once, but never got the answer.

WHAT'S THE FREQUENCY KENNETH?!

after all... Elias, Helios, Apollo .. (same person) .. had his staff and snake (kundalini) his Bow, (proper trajectory technology) and his Harp. (mastering frequencies) ...

all guidance markers... 'hints' if you will... for man to achieve in order to ascend.

-

[edit on 22-5-2009 by prevenge]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If the 144,000 were taken away around say July 20-22 which also happens to be the same time as a solar eclipse and very high speculation that an event would happen in Israel known as the Abomination of Desolation.

In the current day scenario this could be the equivelent of a plague as referenced to in the book of revelations as wine. (S)wine? In this event elite members would be moved to underground bunkers mainly in mountainous regions like the Rocky Mountains where they would wait until it was safe to come back and live on the surface again. NORTHCOMM has been developing the inteligence since 9/11/01. They have GPS for every government vehicle for such a scenario where they could assist in the operation via remote or otherwise detailed as continuity of government.

These are the 144,000 elites you are talking about I presume?

[edit on 22-5-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
"144,000 to be 'Taken' soon"

Let's hope they're all Scientologists eh.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
If the 144,000 were taken away around say July 20-22 which also happens to be the same time as a solar eclipse and very high speculation that an event would happen in Israel known as the Abomination of Desolation.

very good to know.
never knew about that.

the Abomination of Desolation could also represent the people suffering with the morgellons 'change'. They've been suffered desolation, by their friends and families leaving them because they think they are crazy, and many of them are so scarred, they look like abominations. (sad to say)

this could be when they are "presented" to the world.. etc.. when it 'all comes out'.. ie: when someone like Joni Mitchell actually gets up on a podium and tries to describe what it's like.. and what she's been through.

this could be the "scarred woman" in the recent Web Bot report.

it talks about the 'scarred woman' suffering greatly, and that people wouldn't understand until the process was complete, (when they evolve into the new humans.. the new spirit-people) and that it was a difficult spiritual change.

In the current day scenario this could be the equivelent of a plague as referenced to in the book of revelations as wine. (S)wine? In this event elite members would be moved to underground bunkers mainly in mountainous regions like the Rocky Mountains where they would wait until it was safe to come back and live on the surface again. NORTHCOMM has been developing the inteligence since 9/11/01. They have GPS for every government vehicle for such a scenario where they could assist in the operation via remote or otherwise detailed as continuity of government.

These are the 144,000 elites you are talking about I presume?

[edit on 22-5-2009 by 12.21.12]

Abomination of Desolation In modern Biblical scholarship

The 1 Maccabees usage of the term points to the actions of Antiochus IV Epiphanes in the mid-second century BC. Specifically, he set up an altar to Zeus in the Second Temple in Jerusalem, and sacrificed swine
on it around the year 167 BC. Accordingly, most modern scholars believe that Daniel 9:27, 11:31 and 12:11 are a prophecy after the event (or vaticinium ex eventu) relating to Antiochus.[7][8] (see Dating of the Book of Daniel).

Maybe they'll keep the morgellons secret under wraps and ust conveniently "say" that these specific people (morgellons sufferers) have swine flu and have to be quarantined..

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
this is nuts..
I'm listening to a Coast to Coast re-run while I was writing that post above..
And the guy says...

"that's the exact date that the 144,000 are supposed to go up to heaven"

i got a freaking shivver.. and i was zoned out typing the post that i didnt hear the date! baah.

someone quick.. download it and listen to it and get that date!
it was from april 27 2005 hour 2 "ancient codes and spirituality."

weeeird.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
[edit on 22-5-2009 by _HERE_]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
All i have to say is that i won't leave my people or my planet to any terrible destiny that might happen.

why can't you see that we are one...i do

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

144,000 is what percentage of 6 billion?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
[edit on 22-5-2009 by _HERE_]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

im sorry but like you said, your not familiar with the bible and you are taking bits from here and there and making your own story. 144,000 are never taken and brought back, thats insane. it never says that.

what happens is, after the rapture when christians on the earth are all taken away, millions....this either occurs before the tribulation, in the middle or at the end, thats a different debate altogether. after the middle part of the tribulation after the 3.5 years of peace God "seals" 144,000 so that no plague or disaster can strike them down when judgements are being poured out, and these 144,000 are a witness to those left behind a final warning call for all. your interpretation is weird and wrong.

thanks for being interested though! do some more research

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by _HERE_

You’re trying to tell me that I am one with the likes of Hitler, rapists and child molesters…and we all share a single life force and are interconnected? You have saddened my soul.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Lumpyloaf]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lumpyloaf

No i am not. I have a nice job, a nice place to live, a nice girlfriend, and an awasome family.
What i do feel is uncontional love for my kind and for my planet, that saw me grow.
Nevertheless, despite all mistakes, ultimatly, we just want to be happy.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by _HERE_

I misunderstood your meaning...i apologize.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
The 144000 come up in a lot of religous doctrine.The basic idea is that this number is the magic number to sustain humanity when the rest have been judged.144000 will not be judged as the rest of us will.Sopme of us will survive judgement but most wont,the main point being that 144000 will be spared judgement.

So we basically have 144000 people completely protected whilst the rest of us have our "goodness"tested probably with water and fire and all those sweet biblical flavours.

Well I am a victim and a witness, I am innocent, my child bearing years are over, so I volunteer to judge others, and I will apply Natural Law! Until the shift...

The Earth has been defiled and degraded - raped of its beauty - It just needs a little cleaning. You will finally meet true power, and the shock should humble you back into the consciousness of a Natural Human

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I found this post very interesting. I follow many spiritual websites that claim to have some contact from the heavens or other entities that are in the know. I find these accounts interesting, and do not discount anything unless proven to be untrue (eg Blossom Goodchild's prediction). However I ran across a channels that seems to point to what the OP describes. I'll share them here in part as if anything does happen people would be informed, and if nothing happens then we can all dismiss the channel as uncreditable or misguided.

www.galacticfriends.com...
This is going to happen in the coming weeks of this year as Obama and the galactics reveal the first public information of Contact; the Cabal's demise, and NESARA's Announcement. The President has already given his timetable of 72 days which ends 7/11/09, for completing his actions.

So just relax and enjoy the show. Everyone else will suddenly look around and begin to wakeup and notice that some people are not panicking and in fact are smiling and nodding YES! They will then began to listen and ask more questions and begin their own process of letting go of the illusion the Illuminati have woven into every aspect of the Matrix Illusion.

www.cosmicparadigm.com...
We are all awaiting an event that will transpire in the near future. It is not of Earthly creation, so we can judge its timing quite accurately. I will not disclose it except to say that your long wait is about to end. Events will now cascade over the coming months. All of your preparations should be in place within the next two weeks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join