It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE are the evil alien (a rant !!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I'm putting this in skunk works because it's a personal rant, but I hope people will think about what I'm saying...hope it's in the right folder.

I've come to realise something, well not realise, I've know this for a long time, but now I suddenly got so much clearness about it, it started ranting in my head with thoughts and pictures... so here it goes:

Human kind does not know how to live on this Earth. In fact it does not know how to live on any planet at all.. Humanity is the most destructive race that exists. It's so destructive that maybe it doesn't even deserve to be here. Humanity is natures biggest mistake.

I hear theories about ufo's and aliens and how they could be good or bad. Bad meaning that they would only come here to take over our world...
Well think about humanity, one day in the future we will have used up all our reserves on Earth. If , by that time, we have expanded our technology and space
travel, then it will be US who goes out to seek new worlds TO LIVE ON. We become the hostile aliens that seek a new planet to exploit and eventually distroy in the same way that we destroyed the Earth.

"No" you say? Think about all the animal races that are as good as gone because we needed more ground to build on! Think about the water and the air we poluted to satisfy our own egocentric wishes and our drive for power!
WE are that hostile alien, and we will be hostile towards every planet we encounter AND towards every specie we encounter... we are even hostile towards our own... Which other specie do you know that is hostile towards it's own? None.
We are an alien to our own Earth!

A lot of people realise this and yet nothing ever changes. The destruction goes on and on and on.... and even if someone does try to do something about it, the realisation comes that it is already to late, to much damage has been done already. There are to many of us walking this planet and to little of nature left.

And yet there was a time when humans only took from the Earth what they needed and gave back.
What happened along the way? How did we evolve into the evil predator that we are today?

It saddens me to think about the future of our children, and their children... because eventually "something" will stop us ...
because we can't stop ourselves.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I agree to an extent, but I wouldn't lump all of humanity into the hostile alien / destructive race. I'm sure there are thousands(probably hundreds of thousands maybe even millions) of people who aren't like this who given the chance would co-exist peacefully with not only each other but with nature also, just a shame that a large proportion of people(especially those in charge) are nasty, evil and corrupt and corrupt/influence those around them.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It's nice to see that you care, but you're blowing everything out of proportion. It's governments and corporations that are responsible, not you're average citizen. At the end of the day, it's up to us to put out foot down and say,"enough is enough." We can't continue on the same path, or soon we will all be confronted by the prospect of our own demise. Sooner or later even the greedy and corrupt governments and corporations will have to come to their senses, or they too will cease to exist.

“When men everywhere – within the boundaries of their particular state and whilst upholding its authority and its civilisation – begin to think in terms of mankind, then public opinion will become so potent and so right in its inclusiveness that state policies must inevitably conform to the larger ideal.

www.lucistrust.org...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
It's nice to see that you care, but you're blowing everything out of proportion. It's governments and corporations that are responsible, not you're average citizen.

This is true, but is also stems from the fact that most people nowadays are too lazy to fight their human nature and would choose to do what everybody else is doing in exchange for fame, power, money, and sex. Thus making them more susceptible to control.

We are destroying this planet based on the information we took blindly from the media which is controlled by you know who... GIGO

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kyazl
but I wouldn't lump all of humanity into the hostile alien / destructive race. I'm sure there are thousands(probably hundreds of thousands maybe even millions) of people who aren't like this who given the chance would co-exist peacefully with not only each other but with nature also,

Originally posted by kindred
but you're blowing everything out of proportion. It's governments and corporations that are responsible, not you're average citizen. At the end of the day, it's up to us to put out foot down and say,"enough is enough."

I'm talking about the human race in general. Of course there is the exeption of those that realize, or realized long time ago that we are on the wrong track and live their lives in a more harmonized way.
But the majority still doesn't get it, or act ignorant and look the other way.

How many people, if they where given the chance, would prefer to build a house and cut some trees then to buy an existing one? How many take the effort of growing a good deal of their food in their gardens?
How many actually believe that they can stand up against gov's and say enough is enough? And how many say one thing and do another?
Most people have dreams and hope for better times, all luxury and money included. Most who say they can do without luxuary simply say that because they don't have it.
But those who really mean it, it's still a minority....

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It's all fair and well putting the blame on other people, but if you want things to change for the better, then it must start with you. What are you doing to change things? What sacrifices have you made? The trouble is that we are all slaves to capitalism, whether we like it or not.

You can't just choose a piece of land and build a house on that land, simply because you don't own it and if you did buy the land, then you would still need to pay taxes on that house you've just built. To be able to pay the taxes etc, you would obviously need a job and so on and so on. There's no escaping capitalism. It has got us all, hook, line and sinker.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Just as a small source of light: China, which holds just under 1/4th of the total population, actually managed reasonably well to break down the growth of their population. In my opinion, that's the first step to an autonomous humanity.
Of course we'll need to master many other processes in order to sustain us in a stable manner, but I think we're advancing. We'll see whether it's quick enough

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Pollution is awful thing, we do horrible things to our own home. Which is still - our home. Where we got every right to live. No more then,say,ants. But no less. So since we are the only species with intelligence high enough to do real damage - no other "animal race??" succeeded to reach our levels of destruction and pollution. Well,except squirel in "Ice age" maybe.
But hey - if you got a small kid without adult in a house for a while - these are the results. The good thing is that we do grow up and understand that piles of toxic garbage, poor quality polluted air and water, deforestation and destruction of wild life habitations hurt us too. So this is positive, that understanding is there. Maybe in a century we would be able to slow it down or even reverse the process.
Still, you can start now as an individual and reduce YOUR (not mine or their) personal pollution. Less new plastic stuff. Rants on internet also cause pollution,trust me.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
It's so destructive that maybe it doesn't even deserve to be here. Humanity is natures biggest mistake.

Well, I have said for quite some time that of the 7 billion people on this planet, a quarter, perhaps even a half, of those people shouldn't be here. I know that sounds "cold hearted" but that is how I view it.

In regards to the whole "evil alien" idea, I have yet to see anything that would suggest to me that they are any more "evil" than we are. In many respects, I'd say that they are not as "evil" as we are.

Now, I would assume that there are some groups of beings out there who would harm us. However, I think it's a great mistake to make a blanket claim of all of them.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Still, you can start now as an individual and reduce YOUR (not mine or their) personal pollution. Less new plastic stuff. Rants on internet also cause pollution,trust me.

Your absolutely right, so is everyone else posting in this thread.

still the underlying point that I keep hearing, not just here but always when this subject comes up is:
"it's not me or him, it's them....
why should I give up on using electricity for the internet (to follow your example), if he and she isn't doing it either?" ok, kinda childish, but that is how a lot of people react

so everyone agrees that humanity is slowly trying to work towards a solution and a lot of people have already come to realize that there is a problem...
if I start, would you follow? or wait for the majority?

[edit on 9/5/2009 by GypsK]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I don't even know if I believe in aliens

I was just wondering weather humanity would eventually "move" to another planet if this one gets beyond saving, given that they have the technology by then... and, if there was life on that other planet, how would we deal with that specie?

new topics

top topics

join