It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim dentist 'refused to treat female patients unless they wore Islamic dress'

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Look Salt of the Earth just leave
It has reached the point where you are doing nothing more than disgracing yourself. Your ignorance is blatant in everything you say.

A "druggist" as you put it. What are you seven. Come in if you are going to talk then you should at least be able to talk. Really is is that hard to know the name of a profession that affects the lives of all of us.

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
As to "racist" propaganda, Judaism is a religion, not a race. Anybody can join. It is a false religion, based on hatred of Jesus and Christians and anybody who is not Jewish.

Dude where to start. First of all as well as the Judaism there is actually also a Jewish race technically. So you messed that one up. Also discriminating against a religion is counted as racism by the law of the UK.

Look I am Christian and # you just spouted there is why more and more people are turning away from Christianity. It is people like you that are harming my religion. Christianity developed from Judaism. Judaism is far older. I may not agree with its views but that is the fact, it is older.

Please leave you have become an embaressment.

-Cauch1

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longy4eva
Well everyone from the Queen and the Illuminati, Zionists are involved in this Dentist's practice... hell i'm starting to feel sorry for the guy.. think you're right. Reptilians will be throwing their 2pence in soon

Umm excuse me is that a joke!? The reptilians are the ones behind ALL of this!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Thanks, but that was the original story and he's already been found guilty:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

No mention of his penalty though.

He deserves to be struck off.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cauch1
First of all as well as the Judaism there is actually also a Jewish race technically.
-Cauch1

The so called DNA markers show up in the Palestinians, in all kinds of people actually who like to presume they are "chosen."

Very few of the thuggies running Israel have any Jewish DNA markers at all.

So you think people who have these markers are "special?" Special DNA, deserving of a special country, able to kick people out of their homes, and steal their lands and orchards?

Is this not a racist belief? Does God judge people by their DNA or by their heart? There are some "Christians" who believe God picks people out of a hat, or because of who their parents are or because of their DNA. These are fatalists, Calvinists.

But this is not what the Bible says at all.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The guy is a Muslim. Wearing a headscarf is a big deal to them, having to do with women's modesty and submission, and they think the whole family fabric will unravel if this custom is not upheld.

Morocco is a muslim country, and they have the choice to wear a headscarf or not, over half the women don't wear a headscarf, mostly younger women.

But still they have strong good families, good morals, and dress decently.

It's not such a big deal to all muslims. And Muslims are NOT allowed to force anyone to wear a scarf, that would be against islam.

My point is Morocco has it right to give people the freedom of choice that some muslim countries do not, and because of that, morocco is a very casual, laid back, generally peaceful country.

When you force on people, that is when problems really start to happen.

Like I said the dentist should choose a career where he does not interact with people in such a way, if that is how he really feels.

You made some good points about decency and respect etc.

But this dentist does not know the meaning of decency and respect, respect towards culture, people etc.

If he lived in a mostly muslim country, then the people would be more likely to put on a headscarf, because it won't seem like such a big deal living in a muslim culture.

But in a multicultral society, you cannot expect people to be "used" to such requests.

Which means this dentist should get a career change or own his private dentist place or work in another country.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Morocco is a muslim country, and they have the choice to wear a headscarf or not, over half the women don't wear a headscarf.

But still they have strong good families, good morals, and dress decently.

It's not such a big deal to all muslims. And Muslims are NOT allowed to force anyone to wear a scarf, that would be against islam.

etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Hey, maybe the guy is a bit over the top, or a lot over the top, but the point is, so what? How is this able to stir up so much animosity against Muslims? . It's not anything to hate anybody over, not at all. My dentist wanted me to watch Al Gore film while I was waiting for my impressions to dry. This is imposing religion, in a way more insulting and having a far greater impact than what this Muslim guy is doing, but it didn't make front page news or get discussed on Internet forums.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Try reading my whole post instead of just one line. Also cut out those markers and such like. There are certain physical factors that some view as the characteristics of the Jewish race. It is you being racist here not us.

-Cauch1

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Oh yeah I agree with you about over the top hatred, and propaganda reports about muslims. It feels like there is something everyday about muslims, something silly, most of the time the source being based on a non muslims opinion, with no sign of real muslims opinions.

And what do we see, a lot of comments from people taking the opportunity to show their hatred towards ALL muslims all based on silly news reports like this. (ironically a lot coming from people who don't even know any muslims)

Yes this dentist was over the top, but so are many things in this country, what about all the violent crimes, deaths etc

(tip: watch something like Islam channel on satellite for real muslim opinions, they talk about many subjects and get real muslims opinions on them, from talk shows to people phoning in etc good channel, I'm sure some of the people who hate muslims would be shocked at how normal muslims are haha)

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hi guys, since i opened a post i thought you should also know several facts about this so called dentist, hope you enjoy the reading material below.

Im sure you will find this very interesting

"He said he could provide one for us, but I didn't want to wear one. I was in pain that day, I had a pain in my tooth."

Mr Butt also refused to treat the son of another patient in December 2006, it was said.

The dentist called the police when the woman failed to leave the surgery without a complaints form, the GDC was told.

Mr Butt faces a charge of misconduct for his treatment of two patients at the Lancashire clinic. A third charge was dropped when the witness failed to turn up on the first day. If Mr Butt is found guilty he faces being kicked off the dental register.

It was only two years ago, in September 2007 that he was formally reprimanded by the GDC for similar behaviour and found guilty of serious professional misconduct.

He then appeared before the governing body in January last year for failing to declare driving convictions to his employer.

Mr Butt was convicted for dangerous driving and banned from getting behind the wheel for 12 months at Manchester Crown Court in October 2003.

While awaiting his trial, Mr Butt submitted an application to Bury Rochdale and Heywood and Middleton Primary Care Trusts for inclusion to work on their dental list.

He lied on the form by not informing the PCT at the time he was due to stand trial for dangerous driving that could lead to a criminal conviction, the hearing was told.

Although the panel found the Manchester-based dentist guilty of misleading bosses at Bury Rochdale and Heywood and Middleton Primary Care Trust he was cleared of behaving dishonestly.

He received his second official reprimand and allowed to continue working unrestricted.

The GDC ruled Mr Butt's behaviour demonstrated "professional immaturity" and that his fitness to practice was impaired.

Mr Butt is the older brother of former Islamic extremist Hassan Butt, who once declared he had "no problem" with terror attacks on Britain and said that September 11 "served the pleasure of Allah".

The dentist, of Sheepfoot Lane, Prestwich, Manchester, is attending what is now his third misconduct hearing at the GMC in London.

The hearing continues.

www.blogcatalog.com...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Haha yes, his brother is a member of an extremist group.

Not exactly the rolemodel or example of the general normal muslim public.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine
reply to post by tristar

This is actually getting ridiculous, and yet it still makes me laugh. I wonder if they know how annoying they're making themselves to the rest of the world. I love studying religions of all kinds, both ancient and new but the only religion I find totally unappealing is Islam, simply because it annoys me in much the same way that athletes foot would.

Sorry If I offend anyone but the entire religion is offensive to be honest.

Have some respect!

The GDC heard how Butt believed it was his duty to stop Muslim patients committing what he believed was a religious sin.

He was only asking the Muslim patients and not the others and by the way, if you don't know, a Muslim man cannot touch another woman intentionally (woman who are not related to the man) without the husband/brother/father. So all he is trying to do is adhering to his religion, im sure if the relatives of the female were present, he wouldntt mind

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cauch1

Try reading my whole post instead of just one line. Also cut out those markers and such like. There are certain physical factors that some view as the characteristics of the Jewish race. It is you being racist here not us.

-Cauch1

There isn't any "Jewish race," and just because somebody has a hooked nose or whatever you had in mind as a "physical characteristic" doesn't give them the right to kick people out of their homes and take over.

How am I being a racist when I say there is no Jewish race, only a Jewish religion, a false Jewish religion? How does that make me a racist? I am not against anybody's race at all. I think all the races are perfect, just the way God made them and wants them to be, and we are all descended from the same two people. The eugenicists and Fourth Reichers are the racists, the ones who have deemed the bulk of humanity to be polluting vermin who need to go.

Religions? There are many evil religions, false religions, and Talmudic Judaism is one of them, as is Babylonian Cabalist Judaism. If you want to defend a satanic religion which preaches hatred of Jesus and seeks to obliterate his name from the face of the earth, which relegates nonTalmudics to a subhuman class of vermin, this would, IMO, explain your predelection for a hideous skull avatar.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

(tip: watch something like Islam channel on satellite for real muslim opinions, they talk about many subjects and get real muslims opinions on them, from talk shows to people phoning in etc good channel, I'm sure some of the people who hate muslims would be shocked at how normal muslims are haha)

I had some Muslim neighbors and they were a delight.

I watched The Arrivals series online (put together by a young Muslim filmmaker named Noreagaa), spent a whole afternoon mesmerized. It was just riveting. That's when I came to realize how close to Christianity the Muslim religion is, that they love Jesus, call him the Messiah, believe he is coming back to defeat the antichrist and the NWO. It makes you wonder, why do Christians support the Jews who hate Jesus and Christianity and help them wage war against a people who love Jesus?

I think the Christians have been bamboozled, and I think it goes back to Scofield, who was a paid agent of the British Zionists. The Illuminati sets their stage years, even centuries ahead of time. They are patient in carrying out their grand plans. Why are they so patient? Because the one they serve, Lucifer, has been alive for eons and has a grand scheme to bring about his 'Utopia' -- and all these men who serve him are just tools, tools who may well understand the grand plan (as Albert Pike and others have spelled it out in their books), but tools nonetheless.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by influx.destruction

Think we're drifting a bit off topic here.. But Influx I agree with you here.. reprimanding a whole religion of millions of people like that.. you can't do that. The 'extremists' who are causing a lot of the hype to hit the media is caused by a VERY select few of the muslim society.

These are the kinds of people I dislike, i'm making no secrets or excuses for it, but there is no way you can generalise a handful of these to the thousands, possibly millions of muslims who have absolutely no interest in inciting aggravation in society.

Back on topic.. if the above post is true.. The guy has a string of malpractice issues and therefore should be struck off. His third disciplinary hearing notwithstanding. The fact his brother is an extremist can't be taken into account too much. We can't choose our family (sadly
)

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The real question would be what if your entire neighborhood was muslim, and you were the only non-muslim.

Would the tolerance be bi-directional.

Based on stories like this one, theirs is not a religion of tolerance, it is a religion that requires unflinching observance.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
Based on stories like this one, theirs is not a religion of tolerance, it is a religion that requires unflinching observance.

Or conversely, you could actually bother to read the original article, where the complaints came from muslims, in particular the women who states

Mrs F told the panel: 'I was extremely annoyed. It's my choice if I wear a Hijab or not. But he told my husband he wouldn't treat any of us until I did.

I mean, lets not let the fact quoted in the article that it was muslims complaining about the guy that bought this story about.

Oh no - just try and get another boot in eh?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

The real question would be what if your entire neighborhood was muslim, and you were the only non-muslim.

Would the tolerance be bi-directional.

I'd be happy to live in a Muslim neighborhood -- no drugs, no wild parties, just nice family life, lots of good cooking and big back yard gardens, all that good stuff. Probably some would not want to associate with me, but there would be many who would. The Muslims are very evangelical, always looking to win a new convert, but by persuasion, by exposing people to their lifestyle, which has a great appeal.

And if you really want to talk about a religion of unflinching observance, try being a Freemason or a Mormon , take an oath to have your throat cut or your tongue cut out if you should reveal a secret. Be a Luciferian and do the unspeakable things they must do, participate in the human sacrifice rituals and such, the high "holy" days. Be a Scientologist, and you are a slave to that religion forever, try to escape it, now they know all your secrets and they will ruin you. The Muslims are very much normal. They are not a secret society, don't do evil rituals in secret and require no blood oaths. They are transparent and simple in their beliefs, a little occult, but nothing like the New Age stuff going on now, the Luciferian religions, the paganism, the "Do as Thou Wilt" stuff.

They are winning a lot of converts, not by force, but persuasion. They are a sect of Christianity, the Muslim religion, an offshoot of Christianity, or rather Catholicism, which is an offshoot of Christanity. They have never had an Inquisition, and most of what we hear about them is provacateured and lies. The Christian church has become horribly corrupted, and the Muslims, living under great persecution, are living closer to the truth than many Christians.

I think it would be easy to win them if the testimony of the Christian church were not so abysmal.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Good post.

Many people convert to islam not because of being forced, but because of being suprised at how nice muslims are, and then going on to looking into their religion more.

e.g Big dinner parties, big loving families and general nice mood many muslim families have that is the nice side doesn't get into the news. Instead you hear about the messed up families.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I greatly appreciate you input in this thread !
You've really brought solid insight as to what's really going on.

I live in Michigan, USA which has the largest arabic population in the United States and have never had any problems. I own a construction company and regularly work for persons of arabic descent and they're nothing but friendly to me and in fact are very generous people. Almost as a rule, they want to pay more to ensure the highest quality job possible.
I have 2 basic types of clients:
1. The million plus income clients.
2. Arabic clients.

The million plus clients are very cheap and want things done on a shoes string budget. As an example, I just turned down a $11,000 job because the client wanted to pick apart every dollar and it wasn't worth the time spent on the job.

The arabic clients NEVER haggle price and almost universally the first thing out of their mouth is, "I want this done right, tell me how much it's going to cost". Quality is always more important the price. Ironically, the arabic clients are not the clients with million plus income but middle class/upper middle class.

I guess my point is that these scare mongering posters really don't know what's really going on so I'm glad you stepped in and straightened out the thread.

I know I rambled a bit but hopefully you get my point

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

He is willing to treat anybody. He has a right to run his office as he chooses. If people can't understand that he is a practicing Muslim in addition to being a dentist, they should go find another dentist.

Actually he doesn't have the right to run his office as he chooses as long as he is part of the government sponsored program. He must follow all the rules imposed by the program or not join it. It's simple really. You see I'm sure he read the rules and KNEW this would come up yet he still took the money.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join