It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim dentist 'refused to treat female patients unless they wore Islamic dress'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
It's okay to worship the queen but not God. That's the bottom line, isn't it?

No one worships the Queen.

Okaaaayyyy. If you say so, Mr. Moderator.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
No really trust me no one worships the Queen. You are once again displaying your vast well of ignorance. I am British and believe me no one worships the Queen. Not even the strongest supporters of the monarchy.

-Cauch1

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Huh, who worships the queen in the year 2009, it might be some 90 year old in a home eating cream for dinner, but i don't think anyone beyond that.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
As stupid as I may think this is, the good dentist owns a private business and can serve who he wants and not who he doesn't. If as a businessman he's stupid enough to turn away potential customers because they don't meet his religious standards, that's his choice. I really don't see a problem with this.

He is not self employed, he is not a private dentist.
He is employed by the NHS = National Health Service.
And therefore can "not" refuse treatment to any person within the United Kingdom.
He should be struck off and lose his job as a dentist. He is employed and paid by the British National Health Service, he is NOT employed by his dumb faith or religion. I really do hope he gets struck off.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

These responses are typical from pagans and hedonists.

The reason the Muslims are hated so much is because the Zionists spew hatemongering propaganda 24/7 through their government agencies and media. Most people are too drugged and dumbed down to be able to tear themselves away from the hype long enough to put their brains back together in enough coherency to see what a huge lie they are being fed, and just put their feet up and keep swallowing down the same poison.

The Muslims are the only nations who resist the NWO, who refuse to kiss the feet of Satan. They are a monotheistic religion, they believe in righteous living, and resist the NWO at ever turn. Any nation which does this is going to be a target for the Zionists.

The Christian religion was hijacked by the Zionists through CI Scofield and his footnotes, duping millions of Christians into rejecting the traditional beliefs about the Second Coming of Christ in favor of an imminent rapture and a world centered around the Jews ruling the world from Jerusalem. Now that Obama has been installed as the puppet, the right is starting to wake up to what's going on.

Hopefully all of us will see what's going on before it's too late. Death, skulls, abortion, sexual perversion, torture, are NOT COOL, eugenicist plans to depopulate the earth means YOU, and all of us are in this mess together. None of us will escape. We must stop letting the controlled media get us blaming and hating each other and realize who our real enemy is and stop them before they kill us all.

So the evil Zionists rule the world. So far, only one strip of land
which they have to fight for. 14 Million Jews, spread thinly in a hundred countries, only one where they have a majority and it has no significant resources. The Muslim world, 1.3 Billion people (outnumbering Jews 100 to 1) 30 countries in majority, 40% of the world's oil reserves.

And the Zionists control the US and have hijacked Christianity through C I Scofield a minor American crank theologian writing 100 years ago.

Christians have rejected the Second Coming of Christ in favour of a Jerusalem based rapture? And coming soon, eugenics depopulating the world?

"The Muslims are the only nations who resist the NWO, who refuse to kiss the feet of Satan."... "Any nation which does this is going to be a target for the Zionists."

All news to me. I have seen little indication of your claims.

Is it possible this is racist propaganda?

May I ask what your reference sources are?

Mike

[edit on 11-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Hey, you don't check your god and your conscience at the door when you go to work, unless you are a cowardly hypocrit.

Then you shouldn't do a job that will call your superstitions into question then, should you? Honestly, its like Richard Dawkins becoming the next freaking pope or something.

Originally posted by Salt of the EarthAnd treating somebody like an equal person, Jesus said to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Perhaps this Muslim man thinks he would not appreciate a dentist working on his wife's mouth while she was lying in a prone position with her body exposed in the kind of clothing western women are wont to wear. Perhaps this man, out of respect for the woman, her husband or future husband, and for his own wife and for his own soul, thinks it is better to treat a woman in close quarters the way dentists do when the woman is draped modestly.

Believe it or not, she probably dressed herself. As in, she probably put on the clothes that make her look like a fast woman. You know why? Because she is one. I don't dress like a cop, because I'm not a cop. Get it?

Originally posted by Salt of the EarthThis is not a bad thing. Nobody is forcing anybody to go to this dentist.

Actually that might not be true: NHS dentists are in fairly short supply. I certainly didn't have the choice with my local dentist.

Originally posted by Salt of the EarthToo bad Western men aren't half as concerned over the way their wives and kids are treated by the Western doctors and hospitals with little to no regard for people's privacy or modesty. Instead, you don't care if the doctors record every detail of all your medical information into a central databank, insist your family comes in regularly for invasive testings, treat unconscious patients like a sack of potatoes with little to no regard for their nakedness or exposure. This is what men ought to be concerned about, instead of a poor Muslim man who is trying not to violate his conscience and his god by abandoning his standards and bow his knee to the emperor (or the queen).

Dude, dudette, neutral: Nakedness isn't quite the crime you make it out to be. I see nude people fairly often, most of the time its me, but occasionally it is women I fornicate with, or my friends on a drunken night out (don't ask!), but believe me, never have I fallen to my knees and cried out to Zeus, the one true god, to deliver my poor virgin eyes from the evil they behold.

Originally posted by Salt of the EarthThe Brits go about cowtowing to some old Illuminati devil-worshipping eugenicist lady who calls herself a queen, but they get all in a huff over some Muslim dentist who tries to practice his religion and show revernece to God.

Not really. We get pissed off about people making # up in ancient history, and then everyone else proclaiming it as a valid world view. It isn't.

And do you still not want to know about your Bible? I'd love to tell you, and have you tell me I am lying.

Originally posted by Salt of the EarthIt's okay to worship the queen but not God. That's the bottom line, isn't it?

She isn't the Pharaoh of England. Although now I vocalise it, she damn well should be.

And at least we have some proof that the Queen actually exists!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by milesp
I'm pretty sure the scandal lies in the fact that his clinic is NHS funded. Taxpayer money should not be funding discrimination.

Lifestyle and religion are one and the same. Who is going to decide what lifestyle/religion is going to be accepted and which not accepted?

Just like druggists are supposed to be forced to sell abortifacient drugs and doctors forced to refer abortions, nurses to assist in performing them.

Wrong. People have a right to live their lives and practice their professions according to their conscience and in accordance to the way they believe God expects them to behave. This dentist is hurting nobody.

If you people are all so up in arms about religion being practiced in public, forced on people as you say, are you going to try to get the eye of horus removed from the dollar bill, get the statues of devils taken down from all over the libraries and city halls all over the country, the statues of pan and persiphone and alal the other greek pagan gods and goddesses we are forced to live with every day, paid for with our tax dollars?

No, because you like the Satanic gods and goddesses, and you'd have more of them if you could get them. It's just people who worship the Almighty Righteous One God, Creator of the universe, these people you must crush and silence and deny them a right to make a living or to live thier lives in peace, and believe any kind of filthy lies you hear the Zionist media tell you about them and cheer when all of us, Christians and Muslims, are all killed.

You will find out what kind of a bloody horrid world you will live in without us, without the Muslims and Christians. It will be a world of evil, of blood, of debauchery, of corruption beyond anything you've ever seen. You will kiss the feet of the antichrist, take your microchip, and lose your minds and souls.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
So the evil Zionists rule the world. So far, only one strip of land
which they have to fight for. 14 Million Jews, spread thinly in a hundred countries, only one where they have a majority and it has no significant resources. The Muslim world, 1.3 Billion people (outnumbering Jews 100 to 1) 30 countries in majority, 40% of the world's oil reserves.

And the Zionists control the US and have hijacked Christianity through C I Scofield a minor American crank theologian writing 100 years ago.

Christians have rejected the Second Coming of Christ in favour of a Jerusalem based rapture? And coming soon, eugenics depopulating the world?

"The Muslims are the only nations who resist the NWO, who refuse to kiss the feet of Satan."... "Any nation which does this is going to be a target for the Zionists."

All news to me. I have seen little indication of your claims.

Is it possible this is racist propaganda?

May I ask what your reference sources are?

Mike

As to "racist" propaganda, Judaism is a religion, not a race. Anybody can join. It is a false religion, based on hatred of Jesus and Christians and anybody who is not Jewish. The Talmud is a wicked book of hatred and teachings in how to deceive and cheat and lie to the goyim, and refers to Jesus by a word that means "may his name be forever blotted out" and claims he is burning in firey excrement in Hell. The Jewish Babylonian Cabala is a book of superstition, black magic and occult devil worship. As to the Jews' narrow bit of land they have to "fight for," they stole that land from the Palestinians, and now are using their high tech weapons to destroy the people in Gaza who have nothing but rocks and bottles to fight back with.

The entire media, all the newspapers, television stations, all of it, owned by Zionists, all spouting propaganda and lies. The UN is a nation to promote the NWO, far from being an organization of peace is fomenting and provacateuring wars, with the help of the U.S. CIA, the Israeli Mossad and the British MI5 and 6, all to establish an antichrist world dictator in Jerusalem in a rebuilt Solomon's Temple under the satanic Solomon's Seal, the most powerful occult symbol of Satanism and Witchcraft.

America is a Zionist lapdog. Rahm Emmanuel (Mossad), not Barack Obama, rules America on behalf of the British Zionists, pulls the strings on Obama the puppet and is the real president of America. The media is entirely owned by Zionists. Entirely. The federal reserve is owned by Zionist thieves and murderers. Israel is the badlands of the world where the banksters and murderers can run to escape extradition and to deposit their billions in Tel Aviv.

The history of CI Scofield's involvement with the British Zionists is available and I will post up links on this, quotes, which I've already done on other threads if you can't find this information. Scofield was a scoundrel, a paid agent of the British Zionists and taken on by Oxford Press to promote his heresies and lies concerning an imminent rapture and the rise of the Jews to run the world through a rebuilt Solomon's Temple.

Our Constitution says America will not establish a state religion, but it has stolen the money of the taxpayers to help the Jews steal the land of the Palestinians and erect a state based on a satanic religion that revolves around hatred of Jesus and Christianity. If our government is going to promote any religion or invent a complete new state to support one, how about finding a place for Christians to live? Why direct all the special favors to Satanists whose whole religion revolves around hatred of Jesus and to wiping his name off the memory of mankind.

As if it weren't enough that this was done, we are beholden into perpetuity to supply Israel with billions of free dollars each year and supply them with the latest weapons and nukes which they use to terrorize the entire world. We have Mossad top to bottom running this country (the U.S.) and Mossad orchestrated 9/11 and Oklahoma and provacateur most of the terror in the world. Israel attacked our ship the USS Liberty under LBJ for over 3 hours, tried to sink it, straffed it, bombed it, but it would not sink, but did kill many American soldiers. The surivivors have a website today claiming that this was no "accident" as Israel later claimed, but deliberate, that the attempt was a false flag attack to be blamed on Egypt to start WWIII.

Check out www.realjewnews.com, also Texe Marrs website, also the Money Masters film online, also TerrorStorm by Alex Jones, also Endgame by Alex Jones, the Obama Deception by Alex Jones, also David Bey's series on the origins of America, Riddles in Stone, and more. Check out The Arrivals, a series online by Noreagaa, a young Muslim filmmaker. Read Rense.com, check out David Dees illustrations online.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

It's just people who worship the Almighty Righteous One God, Creator of the universe, these people you must crush and silence and deny them a right to make a living or to live thier lives in peace, and believe any kind of filthy lies you hear the Zionist media tell you about them and cheer when all of us, Christians and Muslims, are all killed.

You will find out what kind of a bloody horrid world you will live in without us, without the Muslims and Christians. It will be a world of evil, of blood, of debauchery, of corruption beyond anything you've ever seen. You will kiss the feet of the antichrist, take your microchip, and lose your minds and souls.

From what you say the evil Zionists are preparing for a world with no more Christians or Muslims. That's a couple billion people. It will be just them and the Chinese, Japanese, Hindus, etc. I'd think they have some input to all this.

Even being prepared to entertain your notions, there is so much that internally conflicts in what you claim.

Please take some time to think out what you are saying.

Mike

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

If he does that, this thread might become a little less hilarious. Be careful what you wish for.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

From what you say the evil Zionists are preparing for a world with no more Christians or Muslims. That's a couple billion people. It will be just them and the Chinese, Japanese, Hindus, etc. I'd think they have some input to all this.

Even being prepared to entertain your notions, there is so much that internally conflicts in what you claim.

Mike

Eugenicists. Ever check out the Georgia Guidestones online? It is common knowledge the eugenicists want to wipe out all but a few million people to "save" Mother Earth from the human vermin who are crawling all over the earth, belching out carbon dioxide, causing the dreaded global warming. Our new President will save us all from this dreaded thing.

The plan is to kill us, about 6 billion of us in total, leaving about 500 million to serve as slaves and bootlickers for the special elite with their special DNA and their special insight into how the world can live in a utopia per John Lennon's song Imagine.

And the creatures, the chimeras they have bred in their underground labs, will be their slaves also, just like we read in Brave New World. There are many accounts we keep bumping into of abductees and people helping to dug out the underground tunnels and to build the underground military bases and cities that are all over the planet. These places are full of cages of women and children who are experimented on, babies being grown in tubes and bottles, whose genetics have been bombarded with that of reptiles and bugs and animals, creating creatures to suit the Luciferians who suppose they have athe right to rearrange creation to their liking and to kill off most of us as though we were bugs at their picnic.

They also spray the skies each day, stealing the sunlight and raining down barium salts and other things that are weakening and sickening us.

Watch Alex Jones' documentary film Endgame. If you haven't heard about the eugenicists, it's time you woke up. Margaret Sangers spirit lives on.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

I wonder if the scientologists think they are the special people. A lot of them are super wealthy.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Hey, you don't check your god and your conscience at the door when you go to work, unless you are a cowardly hypocrit.

And treating somebody like an equal person, Jesus said to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Perhaps this Muslim man thinks he would not appreciate a dentist working on his wife's mouth while she was lying in a prone position with her body exposed in the kind of clothing western women are wont to wear. Perhaps this man, out of respect for the woman, her husband or future husband, and for his own wife and for his own soul, thinks it is better to treat a woman in close quarters the way dentists do when the woman is draped modestly.

This is not a bad thing. Nobody is forcing anybody to go to this dentist.

Too bad Western men aren't half as concerned over the way their wives and kids are treated by the Western doctors and hospitals with little to no regard for people's privacy or modesty. Instead, you don't care if the doctors record every detail of all your medical information into a central databank, insist your family comes in regularly for invasive testings, treat unconscious patients like a sack of potatoes with little to no regard for their nakedness or exposure. This is what men ought to be concerned about, instead of a poor Muslim man who is trying not to violate his conscience and his god by abandoning his standards and bow his knee to the emperor (or the queen).

The Brits go about cowtowing to some old Illuminati devil-worshipping eugenicist lady who calls herself a queen, but they get all in a huff over some Muslim dentist who tries to practice his religion and show revernece to God.

It's okay to worship the queen but not God. That's the bottom line, isn't it?

Right, for a start i'm Agnostic. By signing a contract to work with the National Health SERVICE, not company as WE pay his wages he is bound by the code of conduct that he will treat any patient in any condition under any circumstance unless under immediate and/or deliberate threat.

No, you're right I don't 'check my god' at the door of work, because whoever my god is, my belief should not and will not have any effect on how i deal with my patients.

Okay, let's say for your arguments' sake he is doing out of respect for the woman to cover the parts that in his culture are deemed sacred or whatever.
Why then does he ask the husbands to make the women wear them?

For the record, where the hell did the Illuminati and the Queen come into this topic at all? And I don't know what hospital you have been to my friend but regardless of a patients' conscious state healthcare professionals are bound by law to uphold maximum dignity for the patient AND maintain maximum hygiene for that patient, which is not possible if a patient is fully clothed.

As for recording information on me and my family's personal information i'd feel a damn sight more reassured knowing that if I hit the deck in the street, then whatever hospital i'm taken too they can readily access all of my past medical history as to avoid misdiagnoses. If an elderly person collapses in the street with nothing but their pension book, you'd assume cardiac arrest, So would a doctor if they had stopped breathing. BUT they could be diabetic, suffered a hypoglycaemic attack, collapsed, swallowed their tongue and eventually their heart would have stopped but if their medical history is in a databank, that doctor would be able to pull that up simply by collecting their name and other details from the book.

Maybe try looking into these 'downsides' that you're seeing in a little more depth and find out why they're REALLY there.

You obviously don't have much of an understanding of the inner workings of a health system that is meant for ALL the people living in a country, regardless of age, race, nationality colour or creed.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth

If he does that, this thread might become a little less hilarious. Be careful what you wish for.

You're right. I spoke to soon.

Einstein sought a Unified Field Theory.

Now we're witnessing a Unified Conspiracy Theory.

I'm waiting to find out where the Greys and Reptilians fit into all this.

Mike

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well everyone from the Queen and the Illuminati, Zionists are involved in this Dentist's practice... hell i'm starting to feel sorry for the guy.. think you're right. Reptilians will be throwing their 2pence in soon

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth

You're right. I spoke to soon.

Einstein sought a Unified Field Theory.

Now we're witnessing a Unified Conspiracy Theory.

I'm waiting to find out where the Greys and Reptilians fit into all this.

Mike

I'm thinking some kind of sexy marionette show...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is what the current thread is all about

A Muslim dentist refused to treat patients unless they wore traditional Islamic dress, it was alleged today.

Omer Butt, 32, ordered women to put on head scarves or he would not register them or their families at his NHS-funded clinic, it was claimed.

At least two patients were left in pain after they declined to follow his self-imposed rules, the General Dental Council heard.

It is the second time that the dentist - who is the brother of a former spokesman of the radical Islamic group al-Muhajiroun - has appeared before the council's disciplinary panel on similar allegations.

Two years ago he was reprimanded for telling an Asian mother-of-two he would not register her unless she wore the Muslim hijab.

The GDC heard how Butt believed it was his duty to stop Muslim patients committing what he believed was a religious sin.

Lets keep everything in perspective please. The evidence is very clear so there is no need for any conspiracy theories here.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
To save me wading through 16 pages of idiots arguing about whether or not people worship the Queen, can someone tell me what this guy's punishment was?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
To save me wading through 16 pages of idiots arguing about whether or not people worship the Queen, can someone tell me what this guy's punishment was?

Here you go

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think people are making way too much out of this story.

After what we did to the Muslims, to the people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, we have no business criticizing them for stupid things like this, unless we are looking to salve our conscience for the death of at least 1.5 million Iraqis, driving 4.5 million of them out of their country as refugees, for the torture dungeons, for the teenaged goatherders hauled off to the torture dungeons for the S&M pleasure of the sickos running our government, etcetera.

This is a hatemongering, warmongering story.

Like Bob Morley says in his song, They don't want us to live together, all they want is for people to be fussing and fighting.

The guy is a Muslim. Wearing a headscarf is a big deal to them, having to do with women's modesty and submission, and they think the whole family fabric will unravel if this custom is not upheld.

At least they care about the family. I am tired of hearing these kind of stories and I truly wonder how any of us dare to criticize them at all considering what we've done to them, through no fault of their own at all.

9/11 was an inside job. The people in Iraq and Iran are innocent. We need to leave them alone, pray for them, help them, love them, care about them. They are not evil monsters like the media tries to tell us. They are nice people who don't deserve what's happening to them.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join