It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim dentist 'refused to treat female patients unless they wore Islamic dress'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by the golden ray

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
As stupid as I may think this is, the good dentist owns a private business and can serve who he wants and not who he doesn't. If as a businessman he's stupid enough to turn away potential customers because they don't meet his religious standards, that's his choice. I really don't see a problem with this.

I understand what you are saying, but Muslims demand all sorts of "considerations", when they want something from someone outside their religious circle.

Such as not serving pork at community functions, such as demanding 1 day a week to be set aside for women (muslim) only bathing at public swimming pools. (no men allowed)

They demand the right to circumsize their girls, when regular medico's consider it an abomination, they consider it is their right to have 4 wifes, when polygamy isn't permitted by the existing culture. The list is endless.

Most of this is hatemongering lies and exaggeration erected by Zionists to justify their murders and world tyranny.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I'm sorry my friend, I must disagree with you on this.

I suppose it depends which viewpoint one is looking at it from.

All I see, hear and read every single day is Muslims critisizing my country, complaining how badly done to they are, how morally corrupt we kaffirs are, insulting our Armed Forces, demanding to be treat different.
Never a day goes by when we fail to witness this.

I, and many, many like me are getting very sick of listening to this.

I really can't understand why they wish to remain here if this country is so bad.
Oh that's right, because they seem so hell bent on turning the UK into a mirror image of the self same #hole they have come from!

Over my dead body!!

I have a very good friend of Indian Sikh origin, my Muslim friends refuse to even acknowledge him despite his repeated overtures of friendship.

I know the majority of Muslims are decent, hard working people with the same cares, concerns , interests etc as the rest of us but the most vocal Muslims are those with extremist views and they exploit every given opportunity to spout their evil, vindictive, barbaric opinions. Unfortunately the majority of moderate Muslims do absolutely nothing to counter their actions and remain quiet.
Until Muslims take active, positive steps to slay the wolves in their own lair then the popular image will be the one that these evil fundamentalists portray.
Too many Muslims say and do nothing and deny any responsibility or wrong doing!

[edit on 11/5/09 by Freeborn]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
Maybe they want to live someplace where they don't have to have aircraft carriers floating off their shores loaded with nukes waiting for an excuse to blow them up?

Please drop the melodrama. There are plenty of Muslim countries that aren't Iran.

But the rest of the doctors can strip them down and humiliate them, and you think that's just fine. Have you never been in a doctor's office or hospital and felt humiliated by the way they like to strip you and expose you?

I think that you have a few issues surrounding this subject that need to be resolved.

I'm certain that doctors ask you to strip only when necessary (as in, no doctor has asked me to strip when I feel it inappropriate). And no, English uncomfortableness aside, I do not feel humiliated, embarassed perhaps, but then I don't assume all doctors are sex offenders.

And, to be honest, I don't see how this relates to dentistry. Has a dentist ever asked to feel the teeth in your bottom, perchance?

It is spiritual to live for eternity, to keep oneself unspotted from the world, to suffer persecution, ridicule and hatred from the rest of people who hate you for keeping your eye on the prize, reminding the rest of the dupes, who are empty and hungry from eating things which do not satisfy, that they have chosen the wrong path.

No, what you have described is called Stoicism. There is no such thing as spirituality, as the spirit, and anything else supernatural, does not exist.

And, look at what you've written. It contains no objective thought, just crass assumptions. "chosen the wrong path", "keeping your eye on the prize" and "suffering persecution" - please, give me a break!

You can't objectively say anything about wrong paths, persecution or prizes, so please don't. Lots of assumptions, no reasoning.

Warmongering, hatemongering propaganda. It's obvious who is perpetrating the atrocities, and it is not the Muslims.

Stoning a woman to death for witchcraft? I'd say thats an atrocity. In fact, I'd say the general treatment of women were atrocities. And Muslim nations would indeed invade a lot of the countries around them, and historically have, if only they had the power.

Just to clarify: I don't hate Muslims. I pity them. If I were born into a religion that would have me killed for asking questions about said religion (apostacy being the inevitable end result), then why would I feel any other way?

Everybody knows the Saudis are the most corrupt, that the Sheiks are Illuminati, homosexuals, depraved. The average Muslim man or woman is sincere, a family person who was virgin on marriage and who now married do not fornicate, don't sodomize each other in marriage, who love their children, and who see abortion as the horror it is.

All generalisations are wrong, including this one. You have some kind of romanticised image of Muslims that is completely at odds to human beings.

I see, though, that you have ignored the major and I would assume fairly irrefutable points I made previously, and I don't expect you to have a counterargument to any of them.

And I seriously doubt it was the Saudi Royalty putting these notes in cassette tapes, it would have been your average Muslim man or woman who just wants to break free of the constraints of their dogmatic religion.

And I ask again, do you know of the origins of your own bible? Could you tell me what the name of Moses means, and what's missing from it? Could you tell me where his birth and being sent off in a basket of reeds down a river comes from?

No, you can't, because you think the bible is actually the literal truth.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

No he has not.

He is NHS funded - i.e. government funded - taxpayers funded.

There is a code of conduct that requires equal treatment for everyone, regardless of race or creed.

We in the UK also have health and hygiene standards that must be adhered to.

There is also a Code Of Conduct on the treatment of patients, if any healthcare employee mistreats his patients by asking them to uneccesarily undress etc then there is a well established disciplinary and criminal process.

Combined these provide effective healthcare for all patients whilst minimising potentially embarrasing situations and potential abuses.

That you have some obvious respressed sexual issues is self evident and I suggest you go seek some advice from someone.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
And, who does every religion hate, atheist, why, because we accept everyone. What aholes we are, excepting people regardless of race, religion, political affilitation.

I'm pretty sure many atheists don't "accept" everyone

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

No he has not.

He is NHS funded - i.e. government funded - taxpayers funded.

There is a code of conduct that requires equal treatment for everyone, regardless of race or creed.

We in the UK also have health and hygiene standards that must be adhered to.

There is also a Code Of Conduct on the treatment of patients, if any healthcare employee mistreats his patients by asking them to uneccesarily undress etc then there is a well established disciplinary and criminal process.

Combined these provide effective healthcare for all patients whilst minimising potentially embarrasing situations and potential abuses.

That you have some obvious respressed sexual issues is self evident and I suggest you go seek some advice from someone.

pity our rulers seem to be trying to amend such egalitarian principles in respect of people who support the BNP

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
We cover the exposed breasts of our patients. Why couldn't this dentist cover the ears of his patients? Just a small difference in what turns people on.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm sorry my friend, I must disagree with you on this.

I suppose it depends which viewpoint one is looking at it from.

All I see, hear and read every single day is Muslims critisizing my country, complaining how badly done to they are, how morally corrupt we kaffirs are, insulting our Armed Forces, demanding to be treat different.

And WHY IS THAT (when they represent a meagre 3-or-so percent of the pop)??? Because they're THAT vocal?? Impossible. Far more likely that the government, NWO and the BBC want you to FEAR the muslims, to believe that they're a 'threat to your way of life' to give them the air of jurisprudence and will of the populace when they enact their Orwellian nightmare upon us all in the name of "protecting the British People from extremism".

Don't be suckered in by this sad, tawdry Daily Mail hyperbole. I don't like Islam either, but news stories like this tell a far more sinister tale than a couple of Muslim nutcases trying to subvert a dental surgery.

And why argue with the likes of SaltoftheEarth? His ilk of bigoted evangelical cretin shouldn't wasting their (and everyone else's) time on a FORUM of any kind.

A FORUM is a place of intellectual debate. Evangelicals who cannot and will not accept ANY other point of view and resort to scriptural ranting in the invective with no facts or sequitous logical argument cannot engage in such debate.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
We cover the exposed breasts of our patients. Why couldn't this dentist cover the ears of his patients? Just a small difference in what turns people on.

Indecent exposure law does not cover women showing their faces. Besides, one would imagine those patients choose to cover their breasts. He was forcing patients to wear this garb against their will. He is NOT a private practicioner, he is a government employee. The taxpayer does not pay for a National Health Service so these cretins can impose their religious dogma upon them. If you walked into a NHS dental surgery bare-breasted they would happily treat you, or at the least caution you in accordance with British public decency law.

This is a non-issue, there are thousands of legitimate Muslim doctors. One nutcase picked up on by the sad Daily Mail (again) and exploited to cater to their foolish readers' paranoid delusions of an Islamic takeover of Britain.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by FMLuder]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
These responses are typical from pagans and hedonists.

You people are all for promoting religion as long as it is the religion you prefer, which is paganism. You think it's great to steal taxpayer money to build statues of Pan and Athena and Diana and carved devils adorning every public building, to put the eye of Horus on the dollar bill, and all your other illuminati crap. Half the people who post here use avatars of demons and devils and skulls and serpants.

The reason the Muslims are hated so much is because the Zionists spew hatemongering propaganda 24/7 through their government agencies and media. Most people are too drugged and dumbed down to be able to tear themselves away from the hype long enough to put their brains back together in enough coherency to see what a huge lie they are being fed, and just put their feet up and keep swallowing down the same poison.

The Muslims are the only nations who resist the NWO, who refuse to kiss the feet of Satan. They are a monotheistic religion, they believe in righteous living, and resist the NWO at ever turn. Any nation which does this is going to be a target for the Zionists.

The Christian religion was hijacked by the Zionists through CI Scofield and his footnotes, duping millions of Christians into rejecting the traditional beliefs about the Second Coming of Christ in favor of an imminent rapture and a world centered around the Jews ruling the world from Jerusalem. Now that Obama has been installed as the puppet, the right is starting to wake up to what's going on.

Hopefully all of us will see what's going on before it's too late. Death, skulls, abortion, sexual perversion, torture, are NOT COOL, eugenicist plans to depopulate the earth means YOU, and all of us are in this mess together. None of us will escape. We must stop letting the controlled media get us blaming and hating each other and realize who our real enemy is and stop them before they kill us all.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FMLuder

And WHY IS THAT (when they represent a meagre 3-or-so percent of the pop)??? Because they're THAT vocal?? Impossible. Far more likely that the government, NWO and the BBC want you to FEAR the muslims, to believe that they're a 'threat to your way of life' to give them the air of jurisprudence and will of the populace when they enact their Orwellian nightmare upon us all in the name of "protecting the British People from extremism".

Don't be suckered in by this sad, tawdry Daily Mail hyperbole. I don't like Islam either, but news stories like this tell a far more sinister tale than a couple of Muslim nutcases trying to subvert a dental surgery.

Actually, it is both, it is a combination of

a) an ever more totalitarian "liberal"/left using fear of anything, from terrorism, to global warming to islam, to try and push through more laws to enable more control, interference etc

b) Islam itself having issues separating religous life with political life

put the two together and it's a nasty mix

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I don't know.. In my career in the NHS as far as i can tell I've treated every race and colour, and all major religions except Hinduism (haven't came across any patients yet).

As a healthcare professional, he should see this this patient as two things: The patient. which he is bound by law to treat through NHS codes of conduct. and B. As an equal person.

If I can do it, and I'm not close to being a doctor/dentist etc. he and his masters/doctorates etc. should know that he can too without pressing for his own personal preferences upon patients.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FMLuder
Impossible. Far more likely that the government, NWO and the BBC want you to FEAR the muslims

Actualy the (publicly funded) BBC has been repeatedly criticised for
having a 'pro-muslim' bias and making a hugely disproportionate number of programmes about islam at the expense of all other Asian religions.
www.independent.co.uk...

As for numbers -,its worth pointing out that nearly half of British mosques may now be under hardline, fanatical Deobandi control:
www.timesonline.co.uk...

This documentary is also an interesting watch if you want a balanced view of what goes on inside some mosques in Britain:
video.google.co.uk...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Salt of the Earth
*sigh*
the ignorance that you scream out I am actually finding painful. Okay let me put it to you straight. If a doctor is uncovering part of a patients body then that is because he needs to operate upon it or its immediate area. He is acting out of necessity and professional reasons. He is not doing it out of personal reasons like the man in question here.
Also as I have already said you are just raving when you talk about aircraft carriers filled with nukes.
Also again I am one of the people with a skull as an avatar. I am also a Christian. Your shouts about pagans and such like are irritating. Extremely.

-Cauch1

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

I agree with this, but he is getting government funding. In that case, he shouldn't be able to refuse anybody.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Sounds like every other citizen I know. So they are being criticized for acting like everyone else?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by mortalengine

Yep you know nothing. You do not even understand those verses.

That verse is about the time they were at war, you should research it more. It's a tiny quote, taken from a huge book, thinking you understand all just by taking one part out would be ingorant, just with any other book. First you must understand it.

First of all you must understand Verse 2:191
www.islam101.com...

Now here's another translation of 4:89
[4:89] They wish that you disbelieve as they have disbelieved, then you become equal. Do not consider them friends, unless they mobilize along with you in the cause of GOD. If they turn against you, you shall fight them, and you may kill them when you encounter them in war. You shall not accept them as friends, or allies.

This obviously is talkin about agressive people who wish to turn against you for your religion. Obviously you cannot be friends or allies with people who try to force on you.

I'm struggling to understand how you're not able to see how Islam is nothing more than a religion of war masked under a very flimsy veil of peace...

And another thing, None of the other religions are really fighting against Islam - it's Islam that is moving into the other countries and trying to get them to change their laws and customs for them. Thats a bit cheeky wouldnt you say ?

Wow, sounds a lot like christianity. We don't like things about others what we don't like about ourselves.

Right now I wonder how many missionaries are in Africa, trying to dispose of very old cultures and convert them to Christianity. To tell them that they have to have marriage, no sex before marriage, and no birth control? And they are not allowed to say no to their husbands?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longy4eva
As a healthcare professional, he should see this this patient as two things: The patient. which he is bound by law to treat through NHS codes of conduct. and B. As an equal person.

If I can do it, and I'm not close to being a doctor/dentist etc. he and his masters/doctorates etc. should know that he can too without pressing for his own personal preferences upon patients.

Hey, you don't check your god and your conscience at the door when you go to work, unless you are a cowardly hypocrit.

And treating somebody like an equal person, Jesus said to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Perhaps this Muslim man thinks he would not appreciate a dentist working on his wife's mouth while she was lying in a prone position with her body exposed in the kind of clothing western women are wont to wear. Perhaps this man, out of respect for the woman, her husband or future husband, and for his own wife and for his own soul, thinks it is better to treat a woman in close quarters the way dentists do when the woman is draped modestly.

This is not a bad thing. Nobody is forcing anybody to go to this dentist.

Too bad Western men aren't half as concerned over the way their wives and kids are treated by the Western doctors and hospitals with little to no regard for people's privacy or modesty. Instead, you don't care if the doctors record every detail of all your medical information into a central databank, insist your family comes in regularly for invasive testings, treat unconscious patients like a sack of potatoes with little to no regard for their nakedness or exposure. This is what men ought to be concerned about, instead of a poor Muslim man who is trying not to violate his conscience and his god by abandoning his standards and bow his knee to the emperor (or the queen).

The Brits go about cowtowing to some old Illuminati devil-worshipping eugenicist lady who calls herself a queen, but they get all in a huff over some Muslim dentist who tries to practice his religion and show revernece to God.

It's okay to worship the queen but not God. That's the bottom line, isn't it?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
When Jesus said that it is widely believed (as no one knows for certain) that he meant that you should allow him to act his way and he will let you act your way. This means that he may want them to wear a hijab but he is in no position to tell them to.

-Cauch1

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

It's okay to worship the queen but not God. That's the bottom line, isn't it?

No one worships the Queen.

As for God, refusing to treat someone because they aren't dressed in what some man deems to be an appropriate manner has nothing to do with God, and everything to do with the biased personal preferences of the the person setting that rule.

As a dentist representing the NHS, the guy has to abide by the rules of the NHS, and the country that he lives in. If he doesn't want to do that, then he is in the wrong job, and has no right to call himself a medical professional.

Simple as that.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join