It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google earth cordinates, strange, planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I found this on google earth the other night, it is probably just an error ( im a pessimist)
what I think is strange is how the contrail or chemtrail is behind the colored plane. I just thought this was really strange. I wanted to see what you think about it.
here are the google earth coordinates

34°50'57.19"N

111°49'28.88"W

the two planes are directly in the center.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by KommonKnowledge

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/0117bed54cd312e9.jpg[/atsimg]

To me it looks like the plane is in flight (no shadow directly underneath) the silly coloured plane seems to be the actual shadow based on the fact that it's translucent, for some reason it's been miscoloured.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Could be, Ive seen this in Google EA my self, do you notice the Trails on the shadow ??

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

the trails are actually the refraction of light inside the lens.

light, reflecting off the actual aircraft goes back into the lens of the satellite, the imaging computer doesn't know how to register the reflection and gives the opaque shadow appearance of the aircraft and the flare lines.

[edit on 8/5/09 by spearhead]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

Then why is it an Gap between the trail and the plane? shouldnt it be one constant image ?

Have you guys taken a Good look around in the ocean floor with Google Earth? So much wierd stuff there....

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The airplane itself looks strange to me. Too long and skinny for a normal aircraft. Anyone know what kind of aircraft this is?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Invisibility cloak - second plane is being filmed...

I don't know that I actually just made it up - but worth a shot - everyone else seems to just say stuff......

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
looks like a non-looking stealth plane and google is picking up it's heat signature.

or maybe not heat signature, maybe something else

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
...Or it is yet another dodgy google image anomaly.

It seems to happen quite a bit with airborne aircraft:

www.gearthhacks.com...

www.gearthhacks.com...

www.gearthhacks.com...

www.gearthhacks.com...

www.gearthhacks.com...

[edit on 8/5/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

you need to remember the aircraft is about 30,000ft closer to the satellite than the earth you see below it.
this gives it an unproportional look.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
[edit on 8/5/09 by spearhead]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

so this is why the contrail is following the colored plane?

and if it is from the distance, the contrail and the plane are at the same distance between the satellite and earth so why would there be any difference between the two as far as apparent position???? what you say does not make sense in this regard. I am not attacking you in any way I respect your opinion.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KommonKnowledge

there is something you need to understand...

light + glass = some whacked out photos.

the aircraft is moving, therefore the "chemtrails" as you so call them will appear separate from the "coloured" aircraft.

my belief is the coloured lines are nothing more than lens flare. the "coloured" aircraft is nothing more than the computers representation of an expected shadow.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I was in a C-130 squadron in the marines and we did tons of low level flights. I saw this exact image on the ground from our planes. Its normal. Sometimes they even look like a rainbow or have a halo around the shadow.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I think there is a miss-understanding here. The "contrails" stretch quite a ways behind the "shadow". I see no colored lines that you mention, all I see are the two "contrails". And why do you keep bringing up the separation between the "contrail" and colored plane, it is normal for there to be some separation between the two. how come you can see the contrail go all the way to the front of the regular looking plane, and the regular plane image has no contrail but its shadow does have a contrail, ? this is what I was wondering about, not the separation between the two that you want to keep bringing up. also would anybody here know what kind of plane that is??? Anyway I dont want to argue I just wanted to clear up somethings which I think I did. But in the long run you are probably, most likely right about it just being a photographic error or illusion.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkice19

thank you for your service. thats interesting, is it only with C-130s, or all military planes? or is it just with all planes? I have never seen anything like that with the regular planes I see fly over all the time. And if it is only military planes that do this, what gives them this characteristic and why? Or is all of this just being caused because of light refraction,and shadows? you saw it with your naked eye? was the sun glaring off the surface of the plane a certain way?

Thanks again to everybody who have served for our country.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reminds me of the "cheshire airstrip", but if I remember right that was debunked a while back.

top topics

join