It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Flu Response Relied On Bush Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The Obama administration's response to the swine flu outbreak is largely based on a playbook that was developed by the Bush administration. The plan was developed in the aftermath of the 2005 bird flu outbreak, and those involved say the Obama administration has followed the playbook, and that it seems to have worked.

source

I couldn't decide whether this should go here or in the flu section. I decided to put it here because I have a conspiracy theory about it. Apologies if this is the wrong place.

If he's using Bush's "playbook" for this, then what other Bush strategies is he using? I suspect there is a lot more in common with the two administrations than just this. There's just been too many coincidences to convince me otherwise. I don't really even think it's Bush's "playbook" he's going by, but rather the NWO's.

TA

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Did Obama actually do anything except cause un-necessary panic?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Or rather he couldn't think of a plan on his own so he took Bush's plan. It wouldn't look good for Obama if people knew he had no idea what to do.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I tend to believe that causing unnecessary panic is a tactic of the NWO. Nothing like widespread fear to justify martial law, among other thing the public wouldn't normally consent to.

TA

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
He pretty much already said that in his speech he gave last week.

He is probably using alot of things Bush put into affect. He is just putting his own little spin on it. Like the Iraq withdrawl and the flu response plan.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

The fact that he admits to it says a lot. He either doesn't think people people are smart enough to connect the dots, or he's just shoving it in our collective face and saying "ha!"

TA

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
From the same cloth.

Change we can believe in.

Shoudl've been.

The same, but hey we know what we're getting!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I would imagine it's only because he's not been in office long enough to fully develop his own policies and put them into working practice. Better to employ a fully developed policy than roll out a half constructed one and be criticised when that fails.

Looks like he can't win either way to be honest!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
While I agree that Obama hasn't been a change, at all, why would anyone think that a new president (or any kind of president for that matter) would necessarily change all of the past president's policies. Don't you think it's prudent to build on the past instead of using up a lot of time and energy trying to change everything?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thebudweiserstuntman
I would imagine it's only because he's not been in office long enough to fully develop his own policies and put them into working practice. Better to employ a fully developed policy than roll out a half constructed one and be criticised when that fails.

Looks like he can't win either way to be honest!

When will he be in office long enough?

What date is it okay to start critizing him?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebudweiserstuntman

Could be agreeable, but for a man who said Eleventy Billion times, he was going to bring change, and well there has been no change. You have to say, well hmmf.

His pigwaddledness has run it's course, stop anticipating him to come down in a platinum garment and bring forth an millenia of peace and prosperity, he's but a naive man.

I've found more common sense on a friday night in a bar, then through his whole time in office.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

well hmmf.

My sentiments, exactly, Republican08.

I'm not a republicrat or a demican, but one thing i can't stand to see is someone who doesn't stick to his guns. My opinions may be unpopular but at least i don't flip-flop whenever it's convenient.

TA

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i think wre going to see alot of bush antics with obama. nothing new from tne puppets.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Remember, Obama and the other idiot presidents are not calling the shots. They are just puppets of the New World Order. U should watch the documentary 'The Obama Deception'. Here are the Rapidshare links for downloading the documentary. Hope u guys don't mind me posting them.

rapidshare.com...
rapidshare.com...
rapidshare.com...
rapidshare.com...
rapidshare.com...
rapidshare.com...
rapidshare.com...
rapidshare.com...

new topics

top topics

join