It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder says he approved Clinton-era renditions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Holder says he approved Clinton-era renditions

rawstory.com

Under fire from Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee Thursday, Attorney General Eric Holder revealed that he had approved of rendition — essentially, legalized kidnapping — apparently more than once during his tenure as President Bill Clinton’s deputy attorney general.

Cautioning Holder that any potential investigation into the Bush administration’s torture program could result in Democrats being roped in, “Lamar Alexander of Tennessee and Richard Shelby of Alabama pressed Holder on th
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
No change!

What a surprise!

I knew that Obama was only bad news when he appointed Clinton nominees-- a sharp break from the change he said he was for during the election.

Even if Obama really was for change-- the bilderburg boys clearly talked some sense to him, or, laid their game plan to him. He clearly isn't for change.

I would rather have Gitmo than to have this.

Can we have George W Bush back please? George W Bush is looking like a rather nice alternative.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Good article.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi was briefed in 2002 on the torture tactics the Bush administration wanted to use against terror war prisoners. At the time, she did not object. In April of 2009, she denied knowing the techniques would ever be applied to prisoners.

I wonder who she thought they were going to be applied to?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Us?

Perchance?

new topics

top topics

join