It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you prepared??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I was just wondering do any of you guys (and gals) keep a survival kit ready...ie with you or in your car??
If so what all do you keep?
I may be a little paranoid, but if all hell breaks loose I am ready.
How about everyone else?

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think that y ou are a smart guy..regardless of the world situation..its smart to be prepared..i my self am not ..and look forward to reading this post, and maybe learnign a few things..

Boomslang..

PS>..please i dont think we want to know how many rounds of ammo you have rat holed...

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I only have a couple thousand rounds of ammo lol... However in the trunk of my car is a backpack and duffle bag. Contents include Big first aide kit (I could perform minor surgeries if I had to) collapsable shovell, two knives, tent, sleeping bag, snare wire, water purification devices, compass, some food (basically enough for me and my family for about a week) hatchet, saw, mirror, sas handbook (list and pictures of all edible plants plus numerous other things), 4 different fire starters, rope and twine (made a homemade hammock last camping trip), 2 tarps, vitimans (multi plus extra C and E) cooking and eating utensils, three flashlights,(extra bulbs and batteries)salt, sugar, kool aide etc., candles, gloves, and more things that are slipping my mind right now. Plus a shotgun, high powered rifle, a rimfire rifle and a bow and a dozen arrows.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Oh yeah sleeping bags and an air matress

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
We are talking about the NWO not the end of the civilized world, right?

I for one am all for the NWO, as long as it stops crime, drugs, and social problems. I have nothing to hide.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The question is how will it stop thoses things. With a chip implant that an tell exactly where you are on the planet? The state raising your kids? How far will they go?

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm prepared ...
I got the beer and the chips in..

I'm going to watch it on TV

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If...it stops these things. If not, it is totally pointless, and should be stopped at all costs.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
I only have a couple thousand rounds of ammo lol... However in the trunk of my car is a backpack and duffle bag. Contents include Big first aide kit (I could perform minor surgeries if I had to) collapsable shovell, two knives, tent, sleeping bag, snare wire, water purification devices, compass, some food (basically enough for me and my family for about a week) hatchet, saw, mirror, sas handbook (list and pictures of all edible plants plus numerous other things), 4 different fire starters, rope and twine (made a homemade hammock last camping trip), 2 tarps, vitimans (multi plus extra C and E) cooking and eating utensils, three flashlights,(extra bulbs and batteries)salt, sugar, kool aide etc., candles, gloves, and more things that are slipping my mind right now. Plus a shotgun, high powered rifle, a rimfire rifle and a bow and a dozen arrows.

I have all these things,+ a notebook ( who has a nuclear battery
) with a satellite connection. Like this, I'll still be able to post on ATS.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
I was just wondering do any of you guys (and gals) keep a survival kit ready...ie with you or in your car??
If so what all do you keep?
I may be a little paranoid, but if all hell breaks loose I am ready.
How about everyone else?

I ordered air force survival knife a while ago and months after that they send me emal saying they couldnt send it - it is "prohibited".

So i went to DIY shop and got myself a 8lb hammer for �2.99.
Any nato/gestapo forces wishing to take me down will get a surprise between their eyes.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Excuse me Tyler.
are you the same Tyler who was banned last year?
people keep PM'ing me and asking if you are.
no idea why they think I'd know, but I thought I'd just ask you.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Random # dude.

New and improved Tyler is back.

Direct correspondence to my U2U box folks.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This has to be the ultimate place of refuge from the breakdown of civil order :

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The only way to be prepared for the NWO is to stock up on McDonald's cheeseburgers.

top topics

join