It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decision on Flu Vaccine Looms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
online.wsj.com...

The Obama administration is weeks away from a critical decision on whether to trigger mass production of swine-flu vaccine, which could affect the bottom lines of big vaccine makers as well as public health.

Besides determining whether a vaccine would be effective and safe, government officials and private laboratories will need to answer practical and financial questions: Does it make sense to order hundreds of millions of doses and organize a mass vaccination campaign for a virus that, so far, isn't widespread and doesn't seem particularly lethal?

Oh lord! I for one do not trust the government with any vaccine program. Somewhere I read that they might force people into taking the vaccine by charging them a fine of $250,000 for refusing the shot.

Conspiracy theorists might want to start making some noise.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What kinda noise? Population reduction, mind control, sterilization, tracking chip injections? Which one(s)?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Looks like Canada has already begun (and nearly completed!) an H1N1 flu vaccine. There's no word yet on deployment. I'm wondering (as I have done for months) if this, in fact, originated in N. America: I wonder what this will mean for the US, the world at large, imposed vaccines, etc.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The USA will probably steal the vaccine from us just like the Mach 1 palne we built.

friggen' d!(*s.

new topics

top topics

join