It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watching tonight's NBA playoffs game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
There was a timeout for a sprained ankle at 3:32 of the 3rd quarter, while the Cleveland Cavaliers were leading the Atlanta Hawks by 32 points.

The injury involved a collision between Lebron James (#32) and Joe Johnson (#2)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So what's your point? Or is your point to troll and get banned?

How about posting this where it belongs in the belowtopsecret television or sports forum.....

[edit on 7-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

So what's your point? Or is your point to troll and get banned?

Hey gimme - this is not trolling...go look at my posts if you want an example of trolling.

It may be in the wrong forum, but I've seen much lamer threads than this...calm down.

On topic:

Conspiracy or no conspiracy, it doesn't matter...Cleveland is sodomizing Atlanta.

mmaarrg idet!

[edit on 5/7/2009 by chapter29]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Calm down? I'm not upset so I am incapable of calming down.

You are right, I used the word trolling incorrectly, What the Op is doing is more or less baiting (IMO) Intentionally posting things that have nothing to do with the forum with the intention of starting something.... which in my opinion is a form of trolling.

Call it what you want. This thread does not belong here on the ATS side at all and you know it.

I saw it and sense no one else had posted yet I went ahead and said the obvious and brought it to the attention of the mods so the thread could be moved to its rightfull place.

I apologize if I seemed upset because I wasnt and am not.

I feel it is a part of the more veteran members duty to help out some of the newer members when they make a mistake. Just trying to be a good friend.

I hate to see anyone get in trouble. Epsecially if this was not a baiting/trolling thread like I believe it to be.

Let me also say that if I am wrong about that I sincerly apologise to the OP.

It is not my goal here to be mean or bully anyone. It is my goal to lend a helping hand as I rarely had that when I was a newer member.

Oh and by the way, Chapter29 did you just admit to trolling or am I reading that wrong.

Seriously though I thank you for stating your concern as I did not mean to come across as any way but helpful!

For the record though, It does matter that this is in the wrong forum. If the OP does not want to get in trouble then they do need to know where the appropriate place for each thread is.

this site is not exactly user friendly, and it is nice to have a helping hand everynow and then don't you agree?
I appreciate it!

Oh well, that is the end of it anyway, as the mods have come and moved the thread to the appropriate forum. So now we can get back on topic!

GO CLEVELAND!!!!

Peace and love to you both!

[edit on 7-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Star for you gimme...

And yes, I troll at times....

But there are two kinds of trolls...but that would be a long drawn out conversation.

I'm the good kind!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5dd17b40cda.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

ha, thanks buddy. See you around!

GO CLEVELAND!

Hey when do the Mav's play next? I havent been paying close attention.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I think his point had to do with numerology. The numbers 3 and 2 appear during the incident with high frequency.

Or am I wrong?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

I think his point had to do with numerology. The numbers 3 and 2 appear during the incident with high frequency.

Or am I wrong?

That's spot on...

It would seem to only be a coincidence, but you never know...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

I originally posted this in ATS, but it was moved by a mod

32 represents Masonry, and 322 represents Skull and Bones

new topics

top topics

join