It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple questions: energy, from where and why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think everyone who presented opinions must state (if they didn't) that these are all theories, nothing is known for certain. Thus why I didn't offer any insight, as I have some postulates but no answers.

OP: Hang around ATS for a while and I guarantee you wil be provided with some more insight, more than you ever wanted,lol. I know I was.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I would say that your statement is inconclusive and unsubstantiated, would you care to elaborate futher on this matter.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I think everyone who presented opinions must state (if they didn't) that these are all theories, nothing is known for certain. Thus why I didn't offer any insight, as I have some postulates but no answers.

OP: Hang around ATS for a while and I guarantee you wil be provided with some more insight, more than you ever wanted,lol. I know I was.

Yes I feel like I will be able to go on this journey for truth and be able to discuss it here on ATS. One of my early threads has to do with a tangential experience I had involving a higher power, presumably God. See here. I received open-minded feedback on that thought experiment and thus am encouraged to seek more.

I agree that none of us knows, that we are each theorizing about the Great Unknown. But it is Unknowable? Something tells me we can know the truth, right here in this realm of existence, if we collectively strive for it hard enough. I would like to say it is God or an angel reassuring me about this soon-to-be-revealed truth.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
one question:

does it affect you?

because there truly is no time like the present.

we're just on a disk flying back from the point of existential inclusion into and out of what we are in this very moment.

all is one.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
reply to post by genius/idoit

simple: the egg.

I went through this one a while ago with a friend here....

The chicken was evolved from something that wasn't quite a chicken but layed the egg that was the chicken.

I think that is a wonderful answer. It reminds me of something that my grandfather said to me when I was 7 and asked him that same question and I just looked at him, dumbfounded and never thought about him answer again until I just read almost word for word what he said to me. Thank you for that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join