It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

400,000 still on terror watchlist, including author of book on Rove

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

400,000 still on terror watchlist, including author of book on Rove

rawstory.com

Over 1 million records on government’s combined watch list

The US government’s consolidated terrorist watch list has exceeded an estimated 400,000 “unique” records of “known or suspected terrorist identities,” according to a Justice Department report released today.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
*linked report is 121 pages*

This isn't surprising ... heck i would wouldn't be surprised if most of the people on ATS were on this ... i also would not be surprised if there were even more people on this list ... and i'm also sure that most of the people on here are not real terrorists like this kid

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The only reason the guy that wrote the book on Rove is on the list is because he was right about him.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Hey, they finally took Nelson Mandela off the list ...

... so there's that.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
what good does this watchlist do? I dont see rockfellers name on there?? what about buildeberg??? what about bush???? what about clinton??? theyre all terrorists, and parasites. but nothing happens to them.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I will have to take a look at this list when I have more time the FBI CIA and NSA all have one The NSA call's its list the NSTL list and or The National Security Threat List I know that they have had reporters and news media on it before including information that was considered to be too damaging to be released to the public. I havent read the FBI one you posted but I will look into it when I get time.

Off hand I dont remember what the letter abbrivation is in the CIA for people on the CIA equilivant of the NSTL list but im sure they have people from other nations media on it too.

Falcon

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
** sigh **

Many MANY years ago, we never had such lists. And we were never once the weaker for it.

Ever since the change, the government has grown to fear us more and more.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
No word from the 911 truth.

Guess those 400,000 have to defend themselves.

Lug

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Ever since the change, the government has grown to fear us more and more.

Putting the blame on change, you do mean 9/11 don't you? I mean, you're not putting these lists on Obama's 1st 100 days because that doesn't make ANY sense whatsoever.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Is there a way to search the watch list? I want to see if...errrrr...a friend of mine is on it.

Seriously, this is ludicrous. What happened to "innocent until proven guilty?" Now, i guess it's "we're going to watch you whether your actually guilty or not."

TA

top topics

join