It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Our Abusive Troops In Action

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Thanks for the pics OP. More of that happens over there than killing. No one can understand the stress that you go through when you have mortar attacks everynight while your sleeping. And yet we still wake up in the morning and go give the starving children food and they praise us for it. Ppl say that we get brainwashed. well ya we have to. not any normal person without training could go through that kind of rollercoaster of emotions without it. to everyone that gives respect to the troops thank you. to all of those that are the opposite then maybe you should go to a third world country and preach your bs there.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Tony Blair knew of secret policy on terror interrogations
www.guardian.co.uk...

Confidential memo reveals US plan to provoke an invasion of Iraq
www.guardian.co.uk...

Tony Blair pushed Gordon Brown to hold Iraq war inquiry in private
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BetweenMyths

And your post has what to do with the OP?

Just askin'.....

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Very old media blitz and nothing new. The bottom line is that because of our invasion 1.2 million Iraqis have lost their lives. The country is in shambles and here we are glorifying ourselves.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by camber
Very old media blitz and nothing new. The bottom line is that because of our invasion 1.2 million Iraqis have lost their lives. The country is in shambles and here we are glorifying ourselves.

So this 1.2 million dead is all the fault of the US?

Care to come up with some sort of source on this remarkable figure?

First, tho:

www.abcnews.go.com...

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
1.2 million that the US and Britain killed?

You're outta your gourd.

The way I remember it, about 20-50 Iraqi's would be killed in a random bombing just to kill a US soldier or two.

Then there were all those folks taken on buses, and executed.

Go do some more reading.

Amazing at what you'll find.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
It's amazing how people can watch the US military destroy a country and then blame the victims for the ensuing violence. If the Chinese invaded and occupied us they would blame every death on them from that point forward, and well they should. It's very hypocritical to try to shift the blame for the hell we've created to the victims in this.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floating thru Reality
It's amazing how people can watch the US military destroy a country and then blame the victims for the ensuing violence. If the Chinese invaded and occupied us they would blame every death on them from that point forward, and well they should. It's very hypocritical to try to shift the blame for the hell we've created to the victims in this.

Look, war is war, regardless of who's in power, it's our sons and daughters who do the fighting, AND DYING.

I wanted to show that there's more to us than just going over there and killing the enemy.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the pictures, op.

When there's a post containing pictures or videos of soldiers doing something unmoral, with the quickness, the persecute card is played. When there's a post containing or videos of soldiers doing something moral, with the quickness, the glorifying card is played.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by MajesticJax

Did someone say that ALL troops are mass murdering psychos

Actually,

The idea that our troops are mass murdering psychos was a very popular and fashionable opinion by many of our partizan left up to the point that Obama supported the war here in the states. Even though he now 'supports' the war and the msn has backed off of making us look as bad as possible, you can still see stories about how evil our soldiers are and hear it in the media.

Some of it is just residual media garbage and some of the die hard troop haters and anti Americans really do believe that American soldiers are two dimensional villians out of a war novel.

It's politics when it comes down to this issue. Not people.

People didn't give a rats ass about Iraq or the people in it until it fit their agenda and unfortunately, the soldiers and civilians over there are all caught up in all of this mess.

I agree that the OP title didn't need to be a bait and switch but to pretend that there wasn't/isn't a myopic anti troop sentiment by many people is just obtuse.

Regards

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Explanation: Proof Of Your Abusive Troops In Action

Thought I would share these disgusting examples of Your Troops and their abusive tactics:

[NOTE: WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO's which clearly show US troops abuses.
I have not embedded them for multiple reasons, not the least because the are extremely graphic in nature. You have been warned UPFRONT OK!]

After realising that the Iraqi man is still breathing and still alive, one soldier shoots him.
www.youtube.com... 1min 43sec.

US Soldiers Execute a wounded iraqi writhing in agony then cheer.
www.youtube.com... 0min 26sec.

American soldiers shooting civilians.
www.youtube.com... 2min 36sec.

US Snipers use "Baiting" techniques to kill innocent Iraqis.
www.youtube.com... 1min 48sec.

Oh and to totally spin the above informational videos, I ask that they each be compared in ISOLATION with this ISOLATED case of abuse by the ENEMY! [NOTE: SARCASM!!!
]

Iraqi Sniper Shoots Marine Headshot.
www.youtube.com... 4min 0sec.

Oh OK! You can also compare them each in ISOLATION with this other ISOLATED case of abuse by the ENEMY! [NOTE: SARCASM again!
]

US Soldiers Cry After Attack 2009.
www.youtube.com... 2min 47sec.

Personal Disclosure: I have noticed that this thread has devolved at times into both a debate over the number of Iraqi Civilian casualties and the independence of the sources that provide this data and so to clear up any more confusion on this issue on whether the body count was as low as "10,000" or as high as "1,000,000", I offer up the following 2 sources as accurate providers of such data!

Iraqi Civilian Deaths Estimate. Page 3. [Note the inclusion of the discredited Lancet report! I do NOT use it to support my argument but all the other figures and sources are still in the ball park of the figure supplied by my 2nd link and so I'll take them at face value!]

www.iraqbodycount.org...

BOTH concur on a death toll of about "100,000" [approx] which is 10 times larger than the smaller claimed value and 10 times smaller than larger claimed value! :shk: I laugh in the face of the death toll exaggerators and minimizers on both sides of the debate!

P.S. Just so nobody gets the idea that I'm all one-sided against the US forces I offer up the following US soldiers who meet MY STANDARDS! Both stood up for JUSTICE in one form or another!

Lt. Ehren Watada.

Lt. Col. Michael Dante Mori.

P.P.S. I have so far kept my evidence to the contemporary temporal realm and I now break with this convention to provide an ISOLATED historical case to give a skewed historical perspective whilst still remaining within the confines of the threads TITLE!

Mai Lai Massacre.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join