It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Our Abusive Troops In Action

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Thank you for these pics. They are very, very touching.

I don't think anyone would argue that the majority of our troops are sadistic jerks. I believe the majority of them are decent, compassionate human beings and don't go looking to hurt anyone.

However, with that being said, the problem is the troops that join the military purely because they are sadistic jerks and give the troops who are there for good reasons a horrible name.

It's just like all the posts talking about policeman. They aren't all bad but the fact is that the ones that are give all the rest of them a bad name.

I personally believe the main problem lies in those good service people--whether they be in government, the military, or our peace keeping forces--aren't willing to stand up against the ones giving them all a bad name.

If more of them were willing to "rat" them out, those bad apples wouldn't stand a chance or even bother. Part of the problem is that these people feel they have a certain loyalty owed to their colleagues and that "ratting" them out is "bad form".

I think quite the opposite. You aren't loyal to anyone person in your brotherhood/sisterhood, if you will. You have a responsibility to be loyal to the brotherhood/sisterhood itself and if you aren't willing to defend the integrity of said brotherhood/sisterhood then you are no better than the people desecrating that integrity.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
From our "Stupid-Jokes-Dept.", another proof of a misleading thread.
Huge, useless "interesting/uninteresting" discussion ensues.

I wanted to reply with a two-liner, but i have more.

I feel pwn3d exactly the same way when i look misleading YouTube videos, this is dishonest and should be sanctioned by a warning from the mod : more and more threads here start the same and this practice should cease, whatever the OP's celebrity.

As a mod I would either order the title to be changed or simply close the thread, as it does not deserve any *Above Top Secret* interest at all.

Sorry to be so negative but I am looking for *really* interesting stuff here, not "look what i've done mom" subjects, and this one is a pollution.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by king9072

You say the wars overseas are illegal prove it? Here is my proof that the war was justiifed by the senate.

www.senate.gov...

You're not serious, are you?

The US government invaded Iraq on false pretenses and fabricated intelligence.

They went there for the money and oil and to appease the Israeli right wing lobby and the Military-Industrial Complex.

Wow, guess there's still people in America who think the criminals that make up the US congress is good and holy and can do no wrong

There was no False pretense for going there. King George had the receipts for the WMDs left over from the Regan Era. As well as the Gas Attacks on US forces during operation Desert Shield.

Do you have proof of that the war was for OIL and the Military Industrial Complex? Anybody can spout off lies and rumors, your know better the Geroge Bush. At least he had some proof of evidence.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentRunning

You know you didn’t have to read it all the way through. I believe the OP did a wonderful Job illustrating to the Die America Crowd and America Fail crowd here on ATS. So its a good thing your not a MOD.

Wonderful Job Op.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
Thought I would share these disgusting examples of our Troops and their abusive tactics:

Oh, so very "witty" of you.

Before anyone replies that these are obscure and rare examples, U2U me, I've got about 500 more I've collected.

500!, nice I guess those smiling US troop pics excuse the troops who do this.

and this

and this

and this

and this

I could literally keep going all day and into tomorrow however the mere thought that my tax dollars are paying for this sickens me so much.

Before you say, "don't blame the troops" remember that OUR TROOPS load the bombs, fly the bombs, and drop the bombs. MAN HAS FREE WILL. Disobey a direct order and goto prison forever, so be it. THOU SHALT NOT KILL.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Ok, who gave the Iraqis the weapons of mass destruction during the Reagan era? We did ! Also, the UN weapons inspector, Hans Blix, I believe his name is, confirmed, after an exhaustive investigation, confirmed there were no weapons! Also, the reason there was a conflict between the CIA and the Bush admin is because the admin bullied them into writing a false report about yellow cake...Powell resigned in shame because he realized he had provided false information to the UN.
There were wmd in Iraq previously, but that wasn't the reason that we invaded, it was supposed to be because there were WMD at the time of the invasion, which there werent.
The proof that the war was for oil is that most of the people on Bush's cabinent were in the oil industry, inculding Bush himself...also the proof that there was war profiteering is obvious...Bechtel, Blackwater and Halliburton profits skyrocketed.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this thread. Thank you so much for these photos.

We, and the rest of the world, SO need to see this now, after the current accusations against our troops in Afghanistan, read here.

Great job :-)

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Who owns those sources Jerico? la.indymedia.org...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I see alot of soldier bashing on this thread.

While it kind of irritates me, I really don't care what you think about us. You are the minority and only spout your hatred behind a keyboard.

The anti war crowd deserves alot more respect from you guys. Not because you are trashing the troops, it is because they don't hide behind a keyboard while they protest them.

Why don't you take a page out of their book and stand outside a military post and picket against the troops? Why don't you stand outside anywhere and protest?

I'm sure you will get a visit from more then one soldier, marine, AF and Navy personnel. They can tell you why they go and do what they do. Just give them an oppurtunity.

I dare you guys to grow a pair and protest against troops outside, away from your keyboard. Get your face out there and really stand up for what you believe.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You know a lot of people here and around the world complain about a lot of stuff America does wrong and how bush lied and on and on. But I do not see or hear a one of you do anything about it but complain. When has this country turned into Frenchmen? Let’s cry about known bad dudes getting waterboarded and how there Human rights were violated. How about you cry for the 4thousand plus Americans and then thousands of Collation (including the Free Iraqi Army and Police) Who have died because of these people.

Yes some GIs have done some heinous things and ever damn one of those cowards were sent to prison for very long times. Yes Innocent Iraqi and Afghan Children have been Killed By American Bombs and American Bullets (this truly sucks I have laid awake for nights thinking about the children killed, I have seen war and It sucks.) But I can tell you with 100% confidence that the Innocent people who have died was do to two things (excluding the minuscule deeds of horrible American troops) Enemy forces were hiding in there general area or holding them hostages.

Some of the pictures showed by people in this thread (Minus the OP) how many of these photos of American troops doing these things? You just show photos not of American boys and girls doing these things it’s easy for car bombs to go off and kill dozens and be made to look like Americas fault.

Fix the system or shut the hell up.

Wonderful Job OP.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ReagrahamLincool

Where did you get those photos from? I wonder who really lives in a cnn distorted veiw and crop'd clips

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReagrahamLincool
reply to post by jd140

You are clearly living in a Fox News Fantasy Land full of fake polls, cropped clips and distorted facts.

Thanks for the insult.

Doesn't change anything I said in my post that you ignored.

I'm sure you will keep dodging it with more name calling and acting as if you are more intelligent.

That doesn't bother me either. Dodge all day, the post will still be there.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I dont think it is soldier bashing per se. One, criticizing the war is not criticizing soldiers. Two, soldiers are just human beings and a human in a corrupt situation will probably become corrupt himself.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by 420prajna]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
do you have images of the 1,000,000+ that have died since our occupation.

just wondering.

No amount of hugs and kisses will justify what we have done to that country.

just my opinion.

over and out...................

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
do you have images of the 1,000,000+ that have died since our occupation.

just wondering.

No amount of hugs and kisses will justify what we have done to that country.

just my opinion.

over and out...................

Show me the proof that 1,000,000 have died. From A reputable sources not some far left smear website.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I dont think it matters if 1,000,000 or 10,000 have died in the occuptation, it's still wrong.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

Yes it does matter, Lies are lies regardless of how you say them. 1,000,000 sounds horrific compared to 10,000, now doesnt?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I agree that 1,000,000 is an exageration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join