It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Harmful Effects of Genetically Modified foods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This will, if we like it or not , is the future of our food supply. As we populate the planet more ,and more demands are put on to ensure harvest supplies , there will be no other option. Currently you can still buy food that has no outside help with growth and sprays, but these cost MORE .

There are 50 Harmful effects in the link , Scroll down about a inch and a half .

It is quite extensive and informative. www.raw-wisdom.com...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Im willing to bet that there are a lot more than just 50 harmful effects

when it comes to modified food.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i wonder if the people who make this crap also eat it i would like to see them test it for a few years then i might just try some, but im betting thay want to see us eat it for a few generations before thay try it

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Awesome and interesting link. I agree that there must be way more than 50 harmful effects. I kind of want to send this list out to some specific companies, but somehow I think they all have their blinders on so that they can continue "saving money."

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread.

If we can get even one more person to recognize that they are being poisoned on a daily basis - because the people making decisions for them - are more interested in lining their pockets than in the health of the masses - it's a major accomplishment.

www.organicconsumers.org...

Rumsfeld - one of the real evil doers.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Awesome and interesting link. I agree that there must be way more than 50 harmful effects. I kind of want to send this list out to some specific companies, but somehow I think they all have their blinders on so that they can continue "saving money."

well, we' will start with the first fifty

new topics

top topics

join