It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have to see this Pic from 1972 NO edit it's from family

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
We try to rationalize everything, so when the irrational shows up we discard it. But the rational has ruled the world and f%$#@ked it up royal.

Just because you can't explain it does not mean it is not true.

I died and was dead, total flat line for over 30 minutes.

And yet I doubt you could fathom what I saw and experienced.

Yet here is a picture and you still can't see.

IF you can't see what is happening in America and the wrold, then you can't see this and maybe then you will understand why you are losing.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by glan

Hi Glan,
those links Layla provided quote different sources,
if you have the actual photo,maybe you should contact them.
One site says it was taken in the 1960's.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
very odd the only thing i can say about all these is why is he always in the same position he must know thay are gonna take the pic and pose for them i would`nt think of him as a vain kind guy and whys he keep hideing his head?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritwomyn
We try to rationalize everything, so when the irrational shows up we discard it. But the rational has ruled the world and f%$#@ked it up royal.

Just because you can't explain it does not mean it is not true.

I died and was dead, total flat line for over 30 minutes.

Yet here is a picture and you still can't see.

IF you can't see what is happening in America and the wrold, then you can't see this and maybe then you will understand why you are losing.

Nice tangent. What are we missing however?

This one seems like a hoax. I notice that christians in particular will make hoaxes just to sway people to convert.

I don't know what you experienced in your NDE, and I'm sure it was amazing.. But I still side with rational thought. I noticed that if I side with irrational thought, I slowly lose my mind.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritwomyn

died and was dead, total flat line for over 30 minutes.

I would like to hear about your experience. Can you u2u me about it?

This pic is interesting, I feel as though I have seen it before, but no idea where I would have.

had my own dark secrets that I follow such as the satanit bible

I think I can relate to this. Years ago in my endless search for things I dabbled in some odd things including that which you mention.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritwomyn

"I died and was dead, total flat line for over 30 minutes. "

So your brain died of oxygen starvation and you were buried. NOW I'm impressed. First time for that here.

I've only managed about 7.5 minutes spread out over three events.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I will be off for a bit need to cook dinner but I guarantee I will update TONIGHT. And if this pic wasn't taken by a family member of mine then I honesty don't know what to say I'll get her name that took it, and the family member that died and have others talk regarding the pic but I can't be back on for a bit.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan

I'll have to contact my mom for further info but from what I know it was taken by a family member at a funeral in 1972 on the back there is hand written in pencil "jalcen at a funeral 1972" When I talk to my mother I will give more info. I'll scan the back as well but this photo has been in our family since it has been taken.

That picture has been floating around for many years. Could this possibly have been handed out as a remembrance at the funeral? I've been to quite a few where cards are handed out, but usually they have the deceased persons name on it.

edit to add:

Usually the cards are printed with a prayer and the persons name. Is there a prayer on this one also?

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

That may be like I said I'll have to talk to my mom she knows all about it. Once again it hand written on the back and dated 1972 from a family member (maybe she was into conspiracy)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan
reply to

That may be like I said I'll have to talk to my mom she knows all about it. Once again it hand written on the back and dated 1972 from a family member (maybe she was into conspiracy)

It isn't really about your family member being into conspiracies. This picture and various others like it have been floating around for decades. Another poster was kind enough to give you links with the exact same picture and similar stories to the one you are telling (friend/relative took pic of clouds...jesus appeared)

I think that depending on who is handing out the picture, it is either an urban legend or propaganda in the form of "oooooo, proof!"

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Alora]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The pictures on that second site I posted aren't just "similar" they are identical. Look at the clouds. Sometimes the photo is flipped or cropped, but 90% of those are the exact same picture.

I remember clearly the copy my mom had. I'd swear it was an original too. It wasn't a postcard. It was a glossy print. However, I was there when my mom bought it. I was 7 years old, my mother was newly "born again", she bought it at church. That was 1984.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ok just talked to my Mom and I'm sorry to say that I'm wrong and I'm sorry for giving wrong info. I was told it was given to my great grandmother (that's what I thought), but just found out it was given to my step dad's mother years ago by someone else I tried to get more info but nothing. One again I"m sorry and will do more research before I post a pic.

Honestly I really thought it was from the other side of my family.

God bless all, it's still a great pic

[edit on 7-5-2009 by glan]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
A friend of mine in junior high had a similar photo, though colored and newer.

She said some relative was in a plane and took the picture out the window, and when the photos were printed, they could see "Jesus."

Same stance in these photos, except not quite as opaque.

Maybe its like those disposable cameras they sell around Halloween where an image is already on the film, so that when you take a photo there's some weird ghostly image in the picture too? But, instead of translucent skulls and such, its Jesus.

Maybe this is why so many people are claiming its from THEIR family...they just happened to buy a random box of film, not knowing that one of the frames had a shot of Jesus hanging out.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by glan

your credibility just went up 3 fold to me...Sometimes it just happens..I woulda done the same as you..

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by glan

Star for that

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Not really impressed, is it supposed to make me crap myself and say "I WAS WRONG!" I dunno, its just a pic to me, if I saw it myself, it would be a WAY different story, untill then, I BOO you sir.

V/r,
Paveway

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

I was thinking the same exact thing.///

Interesting thoughts..

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paveway27
Not really impressed, is it supposed to make me crap myself and say "I WAS WRONG!" I dunno, its just a pic to me, if I saw it myself, it would be a WAY different story, untill then, I BOO you sir.

V/r,
Paveway

It is always wrong to crap yourself no matter what.
They guy's honest. I'm starring him. Lighten up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join