It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have to see this Pic from 1972 NO edit it's from family

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
First off I want to explain a bit about myself I"m a single full time father of 3 kids, I'm 33 yrs old and I have been raised christian, but had my own dark secrets that I follow such as the satanit bible, and many other things. Now I'm a full blown christian non denominational and do my best to live a christian life, but still struggle daily.

This picture I want to give to you was taken in 1972 I have been looking for it for a long time becuase I wanted everyone to see it, but first I need someone to help me post it I have it on my comp right now and I'm willing to send it.

This thread is simply to hear what you guys think about this pic I am no photo expert by a long shot and I think once you see it, that it will blow your minds.

First one to help me post pls u2u me thanks

God Bless all, Sam

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I sent you a U2U for the picture but you can just upload it with ATS media and it will be easy to link to also.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Can't send you a U2U message because i don't have 20 posts yet.
Just click on member tools on top of this page, then go to my pictures.
Create a folder if you feel you need to do it. Then, locate the picture on your hard drive, and upload it.
After it's uploaded, click on the picture, and 3 links will appear in the lower right hand side.
One of them is used to embed in your thread.

Cheers

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i65.photobucket.com...

Dang it was too big. I will try and fix, here is a link for now.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by whoshotJR]

[edit on 7-5-2009 by whoshotJR]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'm on the edge of my seat over here. Lets get this picture up, so the debate can begin..

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Is this the Jesus in the clouds pic? My mom used to have a copy. Supposedly a woman was in an airplane, took a picture out the window, and voila! If that's what it is, I still don't believe it. Didn't believe it as a child either.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ok, here the link that layla provided. So, the pic was taken from there...
Oh well......

[edit on 7-5-2009 by lagenese]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Great pic!

I'd like to know the story behind it. What were the conditions? What were they trying to take a pic of? Who took it and why?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
it's very old, can you clarify for me is it floating or standing on something? I see the white figure, but I can't make out the details too well.
Interesting though

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
whatcanyousee.blogspot.com...

You'll find this same story coming from many people. It's one of those "my aunt was in the plane" or "my best friends mom"...

eidt to add:
jesusphotos.altervista.org...

Thumbnails with the supposed story shown under each one.

[edit on 5/7/2009 by Layla]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by glan

I'm thinking POE here. That picture is an old one. Nothing new here.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

I'll have to contact my mom for further info but from what I know it was taken by a family member at a funeral in 1972 on the back there is hand written in pencil "jalcen at a funeral 1972" When I talk to my mother I will give more info. I'll scan the back as well but this photo has been in our family since it has been taken.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I can promise that this pic was taken by a family member I would never post this and put my name behind it.

at about 6:00 pm pst I can give a LOT more detail. my family don't make this kind of stuff up. They are not conspiracy Theory's or anything I'll give more info when I can.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan
reply to post by MajesticJax

I'll have to contact my mom for further info but from what I know it was taken by a family member at a funeral in 1972 on the back there is hand written in pencil "jalcen at a funeral 1972" When I talk to my mother I will give more info. I'll scan the back as well but this photo has been in our family since it has been taken.

Did you miss Layla's post?

jesusphotos.altervista.org...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I did. Sorry and thanks for the heads-up.

That's one reason I was asking- it seems I've seen this pic before.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
No did you mean
Unknown story
Source of picture

same pic but unknown story

is that the one your talking about?

That's my pic I have it in my possession!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So, you're saying you "own" and have the original picture at home?
I mean, i have a hard time to believe in anything anyone has to say.
Tell me how your pic ended up on that website... Maybe that would help me to understand...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I remember when I was a wee boy my gran had a picture of Jesus on the cross in her front porch which was one of those lenticular (moving) ones where his eyes would blink as you walked passed, it was the early 70s and that kind of thing was all the rage but even a wee boy like me at the time could see that it wasn't in particularly good taste and creeped me out.. here's the kind of thing here

picturesofjesus4you.com...

I think the OP's picture coule well be from the stall next to where my gran bought hers

Peace
Berth

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Honestly I can't remember I just know that it has been in my family for years I will update soon. I've been reading some of the other post's about it being taken from a place, and others says it was given to them, etc... I will try to find out the truth as far as I know and will update as soon as possible. I remember seeing it when I was like 7 yrs old I'm 33 now, but like I said it has been in the family for years and I'll scan the back but it just says when I have already told you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join