It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent UFO Sighting Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Here is another recent UFO sighting the video is of poor quality but its interesting because in the video you can see what looks like a stationary object in the clouds. when i took a second look it seemed like it had lights flashing on what I guess would be the rim of the disk...

www.realufos.net...

any takers? what are we lookin at here? I think its real but what it is I don't know

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Just for an instant during the video, i saw that the object in question was in a rotation movement, but just briefly...
We'll see more and more of these in the next couple of years. This planet we live on seems to interest many different races in our local universe.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Good point! a rotation of the object would certainly explain what I thought were flashing lights.. I think your right also about seeing more of these it seems there are an increase of similar sightings mostly in the UK though...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It looks very cool. I think the flashing lights are artefacts though. I am sure debunkers will claim it is a bit of darker cloud but I think it looks pretty good.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Interesting video but I would have waited to see if the object moved or did something. As it is it’s difficult to call it anything.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yes I agree waiting might have produced better results.. I always think what if I were filming it what would I do better.. lol (or worse).. I tried taking some night shots with my digital and they turned out horrible I need to invest in some good video equipment if im going to catch any real video

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It looks like CGI to me...
There are strange artifacts on and around the object.

new topics

top topics

join