It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Rising - The truth about the moon revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
My twist on the subject. What if there not ships, but were seeing soul energy. Somehow and I haven't a clue how weve been able to get pictures and footage of life after death. Think about it. I rember reading that theres supposed to be a soul tower on the moon. And whats up with this picture of a monilith? That sent a shiver down my spine. What if all those vids on that STS footage with the tether were actualy soul energy being picked up? Kinda spooky, but also kinda comforting. Ive seen alot of strange things in my life. Interresting how lots of pieces finaly start falling into place. Thanks for the posting.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This documentary has been creating a lot more commotion over the last few years since it's production began that what can be attributed to TheCrit.com alone.

To those who think it all has to do and comes down to TheCrit.com; you have a good amount of research on your hands. I don't have to or want to convince you and think it's a better idea you go about the research yourselves.

It's a pity the OP had to be to TheCrit.com which has been mocked so much. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with a site that gives every story an opportunity even if it turns out to be a fake. Basically that's how our world has always been run and major discoveries have been in the midst of many false acclamations.

I know what's going on, already. I can't wait to see this documentary.

Peace, love and light.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
wow this is cool!!

when did this DVD come out?

...and has anyone else seen it? is there any disinfo on it that we know of?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Anything with Jose Escimillia's(sp?) name on it, can go right into the hoax, manipulated , fake videos bin as far as I'm concerned.

This guys all about makeing money, by whatever means possible. He's not a true investigator looking for the the truth, wherever it may lead him. He makes sure his investigating leads him to a foregone conclusion beforehand.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Yes, it is true. No man has been to the moon to date. It was just a cold war race/ploy for who could bust who financially in the arms race and who could 'claim' superiority in the realm of technology. Just a bunch of foolishness if you ask me until one realizes alot of those 'funds' went to build underground a vast network of underground tunnels and cities with mach 2 mag-lev trains.

Oh, off topic,,,,,wink.

Reminds me of Batman and Robin only the actors take off their capes in the End and shake hands. Question is, who's Robin. Better question is, where's Batman? Well I suppose the cave is the safest place anyhow, though not.....just now.

Several drones or crafts have made it to other planets though no man. This is due to the fact that it is difficult to keep a human alive for so long in such conditions.

That is about to change. In the future there will be trips to the moon. But first they're working on trips to the space station. Interesting times ahead for all of the 'survivors'.

Never met a man I admire though have met many with positive traits. Never admire a 'human' but rather encourage the Soul within to come true to itself. Encourage another to find themselves and their mission in life. It's a quite a journey in the End though if one stops and smells the roses along the path of one's intution, one ultimately finds 'their' way home.

It's quite admirable for one to achieve or for another to encourage another to achieve the expression of one's gifts for all to see. See another as a gift, carefully packaged as a gift to one day be opened. I like to open gifts, though enjoy watching others receive much more. There's a good reason the old folk sit around in the malls, besides the instant medical attention of course. Quite a few fear an unexpected death.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saganite
Explain. Something up with the Clementine data?

Well the Clementine data was always in a much higher resolution that we have been shown all these years...

For example... this is Reiner Gamma... very close to where Jose's video takes his section from... (LOL wonder where he got his research?)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c00b97385c7.jpg[/atsimg]

This was released as Clementine data set V1.5 available here
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

This image was a bit downgraded by Skipper but in effect the first Clementine data set was lousy..

Here is the same area in Clementine V2.0... bear in mind the satellite only took ONE Set... This one is better and still shows the square area...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/550a6ffadb0d.gif[/atsimg]

Now here is our view of this area taken by a 10 inch scope in London under poor conditions...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e63166846aba.png[/atsimg]

The full moon 80% version is available here (Dial up warning its BIG) and no you cannot have the 100% version

EXTERNAL IMAGE

[Edit to change image format. Seems my site is still on the okay to post direct list KEWL
, but this one is too big for that ]
Now here is the full color actual data taken by the original Clementine Mission in 1994... the colors used are UV/VIS What that means is they include the visible spectrum (as you would see it) and a little to the UV side and a little to the IR side so in the words of the USGS staff the color is 'slightly enhanced'

And what does this areas really look like under these 'enhanced' colors?

Here it is from the USGS Map-a-Planet site... Again this is a 10% size of the full resolution available... but since we first released this here at ATS over TWO YEARS ago... you can do some homework to get your own full size copies

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5720cea6b3a.jpg[/atsimg]

So the first thing you see is NO BLACK SQUARE... funny about that huh?

But we also see a few anomalies in that image

A) Called this one "Hatchling"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c5bd6ce3880.png[/atsimg]

B) Called this one "Towers"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0aa2fb09720.png[/atsimg]

C) This one freaked out a few people "Spiders in Reiner Crater"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0470ac53b9cf.png[/atsimg]

But as BFFT pointed out we already did Clementine in that other thread

But hey it is over two years ago... funny that so few realize these images exist... but we provided the data for free here at ATS. I guess you have to charge for it to get attention huh?

[edit on 8-5-2009 by zorgon]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
"This is done in order to hide the truth about what our universe looks like when viewed from space"

So those hubble images of space are hoax??

I'll continue watching but I have a feeling that it'll be like all the other videos so far..

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I simply have these questions: If this is such bullocks, and silliness, and this bloke is running all willy-nilly spouting Proof of living moon rubbish, Why are we all so curious about it as to have a conversation on it..
2nd. If it is all phoney, and bullocks, Why are so many people making such a stink about it?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
I simply have these questions: If this is such bullocks, and silliness, and this bloke is running all willy-nilly spouting Proof of living moon rubbish, Why are we all so curious about it as to have a conversation on it..
2nd. If it is all phoney, and bullocks, Why are so many people making such a stink about it?

Because we hope that one day someone will really find something and make a documentary out of it?

Sorry if we hurt your feelings but ATS has become the largest database of hoaxes in the universe..

Edit:
and why the **** do people post comments like this:
"OMG!!111 Star&Flag for you!!111one11eleven
"

Every thread starts with a comment like this..

[edit on 8-5-2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Think "Starship Troopers". I've always wondered if an insect given the right chance to evolve(they do so at a much faster rate) in space could they live in a zero g vacuum. Could they internally convert sun light and radiation into energy and live in the vacuum. Look what kind of life on Earth can be found in the most inhospitable places(deep sea vents, high sulfur pools,etc). Could basic insect life exist in space having adapted to the conditions and evolved.

Search on YouTube "Secret NASA Transmissions". Those little disks are very prevellant in a lot of NASA Missions that a guy downloaded directly from the NASA Downlink using his own equipment at home.

The disks were one phenomenon. The other was harder to find. What convinced me that there was something to the second phenomenon(SP) was a mission were on the COMM link you could here that they were having trouble getting the outer airlock door to open. The video was an exterior shot of the door. When the guy slowed the picture down to single frame he noticed that the SP could be seen interacting with the door passing through the shuttle(IN & OUT). From this guys observations over like 6 years or recording everything(Comm&Video) from liftoff to landing. He compiled a lot of raw information. Both phenomenon seem to only appear enmass when the is external spacewalks.

The Video is worth a watch. The guy doesn't preach it's ET. He just says there is 2 unique things going on. Here's the proof.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I had the chance to observe the Moon every weekend for over six months in 1994 through a medium powered telescope (90-130 GHz range). I never saw any of these "glowing disks" and I could see craters, formations, etc. very clearly. Why couldn't/can't they be seen from Earth? That's my one and only question.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This "moon rising" film is bunk. They manipulated images to make their agenda more believable.

For example, between 2:40 and 3:00 in this following video, keep your eye on the top right crater, and watch how it moves independently from it's surroundings/background:

What this means is, they took the 2D image of the moon, and with an image editor they cut out the white crater, they filled in the blank where the crater was, and then they layered the crater back onto the image.

They probably used 3D software, and they elevated the crater above their manipulated background image of the moon, so when they zoom in and out, and pan around the object, it creates the illusion that the crater is above the surface, and not on the surface.

So to summarize, they are creating an illusion to trick you.

Here is a quick video I made to show what I am talking about:

(click to open player in new window)

----

Also, I believe that the moon is mostly white colored, with a few dark sections layered on top of the white. So when a meteorite hits the moon on a dark section, it creates a hole that is white, with a dark surrounding.

Basically it works like scratchboards/scrapeboards that artists use.

Sorry to kill the "movie magic".

[edit on 8-5-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Is phage a dis-information agent sent out to destroy everything we think we know about UFO's and Aliens? If not , than he should be employed because he does a dam fine job of doing so.

Good video , there is something on the moon. There must be my friends.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

I guess you make a good point. I do think they went overboard with their editing. It couldn't be SO full of life that we wouldn't notice something with a regular telescope. So yeah most of it is bunk , i still think there's something up there tho..

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Quite frankly, i didnt understand Phage's explanation of the cross hairs, they are a part of the Hasselblad camera setup and they are black, if you invert the part of the image that is black (dark space above the moons surface) those cross hairs should stand out as bright cross hairs.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hello everybody,

is it true that Escamilla stole footage for this Film from J. L. Walson?

Because this would ad some credibility to the footage

[edit on 8-5-2009 by derpif]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by reugen
Quite frankly, i didnt understand Phage's explanation of the cross hairs, they are a part of the Hasselblad camera setup and they are black, if you invert the part of the image that is black (dark space above the moons surface) those cross hairs should stand out as bright cross hairs.

It is pretty easy to understand actually...

The movie is seriously trying to manipulate your mind, and trick you. Or the creator tricked himself.

The first image they "inverted" had sunlight in it, and the sky was grey, and not pure black.

The second image they "inverted" didn't have sunlight in it, and the sky was almost pure black.

The cross hairs are pure black, so you will see them much better when they are on a grey sky, compared to when they are on a black sky. When you "invert" a black sky, and black cross hairs, both of them turn white. When you "invert" a grey sky, and black cross hairs, the sky turns a light shade of grey, and the cross hairs turn white.

Basically, it is like trying to use a black marker on black paint, you wont see it. If you "inverted" it, you still wont see it.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
yes but still, black is not just one colour, the hasselblad camera crosshair black is not the exactly same black as the dark deep space black above the moon surface, a perfect match would be impossible. So there is always some sort of slight difference and then you should be able to see the crosshairs when colours are inverted, do i explain (european english, sorry) myself good enough ?

To me its quite obvious that NASA did edit those images before public release and the movie shows just that.

[edit on 2009/5/8 by reugen]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I seen those pics about 4 months ago on that US website..didnt think much of it at the time. I wouldnt go as far as saying it's FULL of life..perhaps a few research outposts or listening stations.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

To the human eye maybe. But digital images have limited color values. Add some noise or blur and you won't see a difference in those colors on a image taken with low exposure times.
Your "obvious" comes from not knowing enough to analyse the images.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join