It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible use of HAARP on Columbia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Just finished reading dragonrider's topic.

Is HAARP similar to the EMP ( electro-magnetic pulse) device that was designed in the 80's?

I have read that when the US where testing the EMP, they discovered that it made a sound like a sonic boom!
Is this what dragonrider was talking about?

I know that to make an EM pulse that you need to detonate a nuclear weapon in the atmosphere, in theory, which then scatters the minute radiation into the surrounding atmosphere and wham, there goes all eletronic devices!

I may be a little confused on the 'making' of a EMP, but my cousin says that it could be possible as there is a research lab, that researches in that type of technology in that area!

Get back in touch!

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have not heard of HAARP functioning as an EMP weapon-- however you propose an interesting alternate explanation. What if the Columbia explosion was the "preemptive strike" that North Korea was talking about!

They could have easily done it using an EMP satellite.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
ermsss
to what i do know haarp is all about is,they heat up at the certain part of the high atmosphere so it could make somesort of lent where this lent act as early
warning detector at any incoming missile to the nothernpart of the american continent maybe

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If you want to know what HAARP really is then dragonrider is the one to ask!

He explained it to me and it is definetly one of the scariest things i've heard about since working in Port Na Down and hearing about what other evil little critters live out there!

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

I have not heard of HAARP functioning as an EMP weapon-- however you propose an interesting alternate explanation. What if the Columbia explosion was the "preemptive strike" that North Korea was talking about!

They could have easily done it using an EMP satellite.

North korean space capibilities? i dont think so. but still thats an interesting thought

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Just wanted to lodge my opinion.

I do not believe that there were any actions attributed to the loss of the Challenger.

AND, I don't believe they would allow HAARP to be fired up on an entry day. So that would be where you would need to start in attempting to make me believe any of these theories...

prove it.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It is my understanding that Columbia was in fact brought down by a scalar strike, but NOT by HAARP... but from a Chinese Scalar weapon. This was most likely a warning to the US not to proceed into Iraq.

The SARS outbreak was likely the US response to this attack.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Dragonrider cracks Valhall up...

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
www.brojon.org...

this is the most plausibe science fiction I have read on the matter. part one is now inaccesible. I read it earlier. it outlines the possibility of a scaler weapon being used by an infiltraitor at HAARP.

tut

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I've heard so much about it but know so little. Could someone explain what HAARP is and anything that deals with it.

Nightwalker

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You can start off on the front page of ATS, as there is a section devoted to HAARP. There are also the following links you might be interested in:

The military says the HAARP system could:

Give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices (still considered a viable option by the military through at least 1986)

Replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology

Be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and accurate system

Provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large area, while keeping the military's own communications systems working

Provide a wide area earth-penetrating tomography which, if combined with the computing abilities of EMASS and Cray computers, would make it possible to verify many parts of nuclear nonproliferation and peace agreements

Be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral deposits over a large area

Be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles, making other technologies obsolete

www.haarp.net...

These signals start out as a particle transmission very much like what I described in Pyramids of Montauk. The whole idea of a particle accelerator is to continually increase the velocity of a unit of electromagnetic energy (a nitrogen atom is best for interacting with the atmosphere). As the particles accelerate to the speed of light, vast amounts of energy are released.

There are about 24 to 36 of these sites all around the planet. Each one of them shoots up to a series of small satellites that are referred to as popcorn satellites. This is all part of the Strategic Defense Initiative (more commonly known as SDI or Star Wars). These beams bounce around a network of satellites circling the planet. Some of the satellites multiply the beams whereas some of them combine the beams. By controlling the positioning and orientation of the satellites, the military can direct a combined beam anywhere on the planet. They can also defocus it to become essentially a particle wave.

There is a very interesting enigma that I have observed regarding this satellite system. The 1080-MHz transmissions are high enough in frequency that if the antennas being employed to detect them are highly directional, I should be able to pinpoint areas in the sky where the satellites are at a given time. The enigma has been that no matter where I point the antenna, I get a signal of uniform strength. Putting this information together with what Dr. Nicholas Begich has been saying leads to even more interesting conclusions.

Dr. Begich has published information about a project known as HAARP, which stands for High-frequency Active Aurora Research Project. This is commonly known as a weather-control project, but Dr. Begich has picked up and heard the 435-MHz signals connected to HAARP and indicates that a mind-control function is being employed.

www.wealth4freedom.com...

If the HAARP signal rotates so the ions circle around with their north poles pointing downward, then they are repelled by the earth's magnetic north pole and are shot out into the vacuum of space at nearly the speed of light. Wow, you mean HAARP is a particle gun? You betcha! The largest one around, sorta.

But its not really a "gun" because you can't aim it at anything. The particles simply shoot off into space. But they are still spiraling and are magnetic, and as a result they follow along the earth's magnetic field. In less than half a second they arrive at the earth's south pole. There, they don't even touch the atmosphere but are caused to spiral more tightly by the earth's converging magnetic field lines, until they are made to flip over and are shot right back to the north pole, all in less than a second. Thus HAARP is really a particle injector which fires billions of ions into the "magnetic bottle" of the earth's magnetosphere, where they remain trapped for a long time.

www.brojon.org...

www.totse.com...

The Saryshagan howitzer actually is a huge Tesla scalar interferometer with four modes of operation. One continuous mode is the Tesla shield, which places a thin, impenetrable hemispherical shell of energy over a large defended area. The 3-dimensional shell is created by interfering two Fourier-expansion, 3-dimensional scalar hemispherical patterns in space so they pair-couple into a dome-like shell of intense, ordinary electromagnetic energy. The air molecules and atoms in the shell are totally ionized and thus highly excited, giving off intense, glowing light. Anything physical which hits the shell receives an enormous discharge of electrical energy and is instantly vaporized -- it goes pfft! like a bug hitting one of the electrical bug killers now so much in vogue.

If several of these hemispherical shells are concentrically stacked, even the gamma radiation and EMP from a high altitude nuclear explosion above the stack cannot penetrate all the shells due to repetitive absorption and reradiation, and scattering in the layered plasmas.

In the continuous shield mode, the Tesla interferometer is fed by a bank of Moray free energy generators, so that enormous energy is available in the shield. A diagram of the Saryshagan-type Tesla howitzer is shown in figure 7. Hal Crawford's fine drawing of the interferometer end of the Tesla howitzer is shown in figure 6. Hal's exceptional rendition of the Tesla shield produced by the howitzer is shown in figure 8.

www.cheniere.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The space Shuttle doesnt fly over or near korea. it would have to be spaced based for it to do damage. but the north having space capibilities i still doubt

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
The space Shuttle doesnt fly over or near korea. it would have to be spaced based for it to do damage. but the north having space capibilities i still doubt

A target does not have to be anywhere near, and most especially not directly over, a scalar transmitter. Evidence exists that scalar transmissions can be conducted through the mantel to target locations on the opposite side of the planet.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i need more proof to believe that dragonrider.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
but what about the foam that fell off the External Tank? most likely it was that. and if it was a burst from an electronic weapon it would fried the shuttles electrical systems. the shuttle came apart becase tiles were knocked off by falling insulation from the ET. these tiles protected the leading edge of the left wing which is one of the hottest parts of the shuttle on re-entry. then houston starts getting readings that the temp inside the lfet wheel well are rising and that tire pressure is dropping. thats right befoe the shuttle broke up. doing s-truns to bleed off speed the shuttle's AOA or angle of attack was thrown outta wack and the autopilot could not correct it. there it started to break up. like on the osama issue. i want proof that the chinees or the north koreans are behind it. only then will i believe it. the foam turned out to be the smoking gun nasa was looking for.

[Edited on 7-7-2003 by KrazyIvan]

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by KrazyIvan]

new topics

top topics

join