It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCI: The new flu, an analytical approach

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The mortality rate for Argentina as of this morning was 5%, God bless their family and friends.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
bumpity bump bump.

Any updates as of late?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Would love to make an uppdate but WHO hasent released anything since 6 of july.

Something big will probably be anounced soon.

-Zyk

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zykloner

Hi Zyk,

We understand, just don't forget about us when the updates and deaths come back this fall!

I don't think they could give any credible updates right now. Here in Florida, it is almost impossible to get tested! I quite a few people I know have had this flu, but they are not testing here.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Hi Zyk,

We understand, just don't forget about us when the updates and deaths come back this fall!

I wont

-Zyk

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
WHO press conference yesterday:

WHO will no longer issue the global tables showing the numbers of confirmed cases for all countries. However, as part of continued efforts to document the global spread of the H1N1 pandemic, regular updates will be provided describing the situation in the newly affected countries.

That will probably be the nail in the coffin for my updates.
Sorry

-Zyk

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry you're info was derailed. It's not your fault.

Have you seen the new reports from France?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Cant even find good reports of norway anymore. (and i live in norway)

Looks like we were right from the start though

-Zyk

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

There have been reports from some places about cases almost doubling after seemingly plateauing. There have been a couple of states in the U.S. like CA, FL, and TN. Then there have been a couple of countries in SA like Brazil and some new cases in Mexico.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Additional laboratory confirmed H1N1 Swine Flu deaths have been verified in that of the following: A 34-year-old male in Polk County, a 56-year-old female in Orange County, a 22-year-old female in Hillsborough County, a 57-year-old male in Miami-Dade County, a 50-year-old female in Miami-Dade County, a 24-year-old male in Miami-Dade County, and a 54-year-old male in Broward County. While most cases of H1N1 Swine Flu are mild, there are exceptions. Pre-existing health conditions often play a role in how individuals react to the flu. To-date, there have been 66 laboratory confirmed H1N1 Swine Flu deaths in Florida.

*To align our media updates with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention schedule, we will send a media update each Wednesday noting any significant events that have taken place during the reporting period. Please note that following the lead of the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, we will no longer be collecting numbers of confirmed H1N1 Swine Flu cases.

www.MyFluSafety.com

Florida Flu Information Line 1-877-352-3581

Here is a website link, and now that I have had time to read it, it says Florida has had 66 confirmed Swine Flu deaths!!

Last I heard it was between 3 and 7. The local press totally dropped the reporting!

They are no longer collecting numbers of Swine Flu cases, yet they are giving an updated report, and they are still estimating how many it will affect, and they are still pushing the vaccines?!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I EXPECTED THIS TO COME ABOUT- VERY STRANGE.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

So that was making every post count? The moderators sure are arbitrary here.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by winotka
The mortality rate for Argentina as of this morning was 5%, God bless their family and friends.

You think that's really bad? Checked the mortality rate of Christians in North Korea, China and the Sudan? Or how about overall?:

1 Swaziland 30.83
2 Angola 24.08
3 Lesotho 22.2
4 Sierra Leone 21.91
5 Zambia 21.34
6 Liberia 20.73
7 Mozambique 20.07
8 Afghanistan 19.18
9 Djibouti 19.1
10 Central African Republic 17.84

www.indexmundi.com...

Argentina is very blessed, despite it's huge population of Catholics, thanks to God. Perhaps it is because Most Argentinian Catholics are "nominal" and lean towards better belief systems.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Oriclan]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pmb150

Yeah that was a helpful post.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join