It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anyone Minding the Store at the Federal Reserve?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Rep. Alan Grayson asks the Federal Reserve Inspector General about the trillions of dollars lent or spent by the Federal Reserve and where it went, and the trillions of off balance sheet obligation...

Great stuff here. I will give credit to this Congressman...I've blasted him in the past here...don't remember what for....but kudos to him here.

he's asking some tough questions...and getting ZERO answers. He looks to be getting frustrated. That's right Mr. Grayson.....they don't have to answer ANYTHING.

134 co sponsors on HR 1207!!!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Wow their actually bringing it up? lol

Should be interesting to see if this actually goes anywhere.

Kind of reminds me of Ron Paul asking questions, hammering away but in the end nothing happens and rarely is there even a blurb in the news about stuff like this.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Maybe it's just my computer, but i'm not getting audio for this video. I tried going to youtube and viewing it there but same thing...

Anyone else?
-E-

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Great isn't it?

Ron Paul was on Rachel Maddow's show on MSNBC...and he got to speak about it there as well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most importantly though.....Grayson is Democrat! ...from Florida I believe...he's new.

I think there are 16 Dems who have co sponsored so far....this can only help matters.

He just found out the truth though...they aren't telling him SQUAT.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

I haven't had that problem...although it looks like others have...try viewing it from this link...
www.campaignforliberty.com...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

My guess is Bush, Paulson and Buddies but they made their fortunes on his first Presidential term. Maybe both.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Nice!

Seems like she was sweating like a whore in church!

We have kicked out "corrupt central banking" out of our country 3 times in our history, and when Andrew Jackson did it he paid off our national debt, completely.
It's about time we do it again!!

Ohhhh, and we should start by AUDITING the IRS!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I thought this would get more attention...this is big stuff...someone besides Ron Paul...a Democrat....questioning the FED.

He sees that the system is jacked.

I think this has a good chance of happening...and audit.

If this does happen...it's historical...very historical...i wish the media pushed it...but they don't.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Jesus Christ!
Part of me wants to say I am not suprised, but I am!
NOBODY IS KEEPING TRACK??????????
WTF!?
What in the hell do we have to do to get these peoples attention that this is not a game to us? People are starving, dying, losing their families, and killing themselves over all of this, and they are going to sit there and tell us they arent doing the one thing that we have asked the whole time, which is to be accountable? These are supposed to be the people who are watching our backs, and yet that c*@# can just sit there and say they have been sitting on their asses the whole time?

If this is what we should come to expect from the new administration and their persuasiveness over the Reserve, then we are in a lot more trouble than we can possibly imagine.

Hell they could have asked ATS to do the accounting for them if they were really that hard up, I am sure that not one cent would have escaped the minds here. What is wrong with this picture?
I pray for our children and what they are going to have to go through.

I think its time to step up the talks and let the Govt. know just how crazy we are all willing to get. This is BS.

edit-from another thread same story.
I love cookies.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Common Good]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
they know how the system works, that's all.

flows and change rate (=interest payments) truely count, volume (=principal) does not, it's just a number from which to derive interest payments.

all interest flows back to the source, no matter how many obscuring stations exist in between, maybe deleting 9T just a way to cut back on intereset flowing out of the system and back to the bank. for a while at least, until things work better again, in which case a few Trillion could be 'found' and tribute increased again.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

new HD version

top topics

join