It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Visits ‘Sesame Street’: ‘Best Thing I’ve Done So Far’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by beautyfrompain
I kind of see the OP's first point (hopefully). You'd think having her two daughters would have been the best thing she's ever done. Oh well, to each their own right?

I'm pretty sure she wasn't saying that visiting Sesame Street was the best thing she has ever done in her entire life. I believe she was talking about the best thing she had done since becoming First Lady.

But I'm certain someone here will explain how "Sesame Street," is code for, "sacrificing children in satanic ritual."

Good grief, people.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

What did she tell the kiddies? Did she tell them about her abortion
views and how she thinks preborn children should be murdered in the
womb? Did she tell them about her Valentines Day 3 day trip to
Chicago on Air Force One that cost the taxpayers $300,000?
Did she tell the children about spending all those years at the anti-white
black-liberation-theology cult in Chicago?

Maybe she told them how her husband is going to finally bring home our troops from the illegal war in Iraq so that we don't sacrifice any more of our brave service people who were sent into a war based on lies.

Or something like that.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

(You, sir, are no Catholic. You ought to be ashamed of your support for abortionists. Get with the program or get out of the church.)

And you, dear lady, are what is wrong with our church. I won't even begin to try to explain to you about Jesus' teaching regarding the judging of others because I am certain you've spent about thirty seconds ever actually reading the bible.

Perhaps if blind loyalists like you weren't so willing to give a free pass to child molesting priests and Bishops and Cardinals who were acting as pimps serving up fresh meat to the molesters, the church wouldn't be in such disarray.

Get out of the church? And leave it to hypocrites like you?

Not on your life.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
the illegal war in Iraq

It wasn't illegal. Not by US standards and not by UN standards.
That claim that it was 'illegal' is bogus.

Saddam started a war against Kuwait. He lost.

The cease fire agreement that HE AGREED TO stated that he had to abide by certain rules. Saddam broke many UN resolutions. All those broken included as a penalty the fact that force could be used to bring Iraq into compliance. Therefore, by international law which he agreed to, the war wasn't illegal.

And as far as the USA is concerned, no laws were broken by going to war. Congress approved it.

Originally posted by Night Watchman
I won't even begin to try to explain to you about Jesus' teaching regarding the judging of others

Exposing the corruption of politicians isn't 'judging'. It's exposing.
Judiging is when you say someone is going to hell.
Get your facts straight.

Oh .. and BTW ... Christ overturned the money changers tables in His Fathers House. Deal with it.

I am certain you've spent about thirty seconds ever actually reading the bible.

:shk: You are dead wrong.

Perhaps if blind loyalists like you weren't so willing to give a free pass to child molesting priests and Bishops and Cardinals ....

:shk:
LIAR. Pathetic and obnoxious deflection attempt.
Not that it's any of your business but I was on our parish council for a number of years and I helped implement 'for the sake of God's children' in order to protect kids from pedophiles in the church.

Get out of the church? And leave it to hypocrites like you?

Yes, get out of the church. Obviously you don't agree with it's teachings. Therefore YOU are a hypocrite to claim to be Catholic and yet support abortionists which is clearly against church teaching.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

:shk:
LIAR. Pathetic and obnoxious deflection attempt.
Not that it's any of your business but I was on our parish council for a number of years and I helped implement 'for the sake of God's children' in order to protect kids from pedophiles in the church.

Oh wow. Listen to your self satisfied tone. I can't believe you are simple minded enough to think that a lame program (I went through the course and it was a waste of time) did anything to either heal the gaping wound criminals like Bernard Law helped to inflict on the church or, more importantly, will have any effect on preventing attacks on children in the future.

You call out people who support "abortionists," but where were the voice of the hypocrites demanding that those who played a part in the criminal and systematic rape of children were excommunicated?

Sorry sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere. I am Catholic. And I'm going to stay and make sure people like you don't do any more damage to the church than you have already done.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

juan williams went down that road on fox news.
according to him, she's a militant.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hi ya'all

Honest to god I didn't think this topic would get any responces.

wild

[edit on 113131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
How did this subject get to abortion?

Hell, how did this subject get to ATS??

Seriously there is so much more going on in this world than watching Obama and his family's every more.

People should look outside their little politically biased world once in a while.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
How did this subject get to abortion?

Hell, how did this subject get to ATS??

Seriously there is so much more going on in this world than watching Obama and his family's every more.

People should look outside their little politically biased world once in a while.

well I posted it here chadwickus, and you responded, I have seen stranger things.

Now let us argue about the validity of the topic. Carry on.

chadwickus, cute

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'm not sure if you're being patronizing or not...I'll assume not for the moment.

My point is that this kind of topic (more to the point the replies) is putting the microscope on things that really don't matter. Like the Ipod thing with Obama, it's just nit picking and hair splitting for the sake of someones dislike of Obama and the first lady.

Like I said, there are a lot more important things going on in the world.

Heres one example:

[url]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread454884/pg1url]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join