It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UN says it's ok to murder Christians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Rome (AsiaNews) 28 February, 2004 - During the Beijing summit meetings regarding the North Korean nuclear program requests from many exiled North Koreans were ignored. They had asked to discuss the serious violations human rights and religious freedom occurring in their homeland.

The situation experienced by Christians in North Korea is emblematic of the brutal human rights conditions found in the country. News that manages to leak out of the country speaks of violent persecutions and tight government control of religious freedom and worship.

Such news comes form Christians and political dissidents who have managed to escape abroad, as well as from tourists, government employees, foreign journalists and Christian delegations, whose mobility is limited and mostly restricted to the capital of Pyongyang and immediate surrounding areas.

According to the testimony of a North Korean refugee reported by Forum 18 News Service, some elderly Christians were killed in a small town on the Chinese border. The motive for their killings, which occurred in the year 2000, was because they had refused to renounce their faith. Former North Korean citizens and prisoners, like Soon-Ok Lee, have said that Christians in reeducation camps and jails are treated worse than other prisoners.

Due to the reign of terror which has existed in North Korean, persons living in nearby regions have only discovered after ten years that they shared the same faith. Human Rights Without Frontiers says that in order to escape from police repression Christians meet secretly in groups of ten, often with members of the same family.

In recent years Pyongyang has grown worried about "spiritual pollution" of North Koreans and has attempted to persecute such "corrupt" citizens living abroad. In China, for example, where there are 100,000-300,000 North Korean refugees, Pyongyang has obtained support from Beijing to hunt the "fugitives" down.

A Japanese human rights activist has revealed that During long interrogations, North Korean government authorities ask the repatriated refugees what kind of contact they've had with South Korean missionaries working in China, if they read the Bible or attend church services. Those they who admit to contact with missionaries or any other religious affiliations and activities are imprisoned and condemned to death. The church's Protestant pastor, as some reports indicate, is being blackmailed by Pyongyang which holds his family hostage.

www.sspxasia.com...

Since the grand UN has done nothing in respect to this horror they must approve of the extermination of chrisitians. Yet if a single muslim gets wounded because terrorist are hiding in there home, all hell breaks loose.

Every christian should demand the UN be abolished and be tried for crimes against humanity.....................

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

How much of a running start did you need to make that leap?
line 2

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So we know israel hates the UN and is currently trying to get Americans to hate the UN as well as the UN keeps releasing damning evidence from Gaza.

It gets barely any play in the US, Americans have to go to YouTube and watch the BBC uploads just to see the stories, and now here is a years old story being brought up at this time to get Americans against the UN.

Hmmm...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You forget its no okay to be a christian anymore in the US. You have to be tolerant of other relgions and peoples belifs, lifestlye choices, gender identity, and any other PC garbage I have left out.

Face it the Mullahs won "Allah Akabar"

[edit on 7-5-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this thread should be removed. The title is completely misleading, and has no factual basis.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Here is the only place in the article you posted which mentions UN:

In July 2002, at the request of the UN Commission on Human Rights, the North Korean government released brief and evasive information on the status of Christians living in the country.

Yet you said in your title that UN said that they approve murdering Christians...

Where ?

I personally think that UN are a bunch of powerless idiots.

That said, they are still representing that little bit of humanity left among people on our planet ...

They would never APPROVE, as you said, something so inhumane as extermination of any group of people regardless of their religion.

They sometimes remind me on those cops in hero movies, who finally show up at the end, after the hero himself practically resolved situation all by himself

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

You know, I think the titled should be re word, but its kind of like TV you know if you dont like the show change the channel.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

You know, I think the titled should be re word, but its kind of like TV you know if you dont like the show change the channel.

I agree with you-however, this entire thread is a flat out lie. That should not be tolerated.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

You forget its no okay to be a christian anymore in the US. You have to be tolerant of other relgions and peoples belifs, lifestlye choices, gender identity, and any other PC garbage I have left out.

Face it the Mullahs won "Allah Akabar"

[edit on 7-5-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

Wha-zuh?

Nobody is stopping you from practicing your faith in the way you see fit. You can go to Church, get married by a priest, give things up for Lent, and put atrocious amounts of decorations on your house for Christmas. You don't have to be gay or Muslim or have a sex change, but you aren't allowed to stop somebody else form doing that,

There is a strong social movement against being hateful and intolerant of people who are different form you. If you're defining being Christian by being hateful and ignorant, then yes, you're right, it's not OK to be "Christian." And Thank God for it.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ooh, I love the arrogance of Israel propaganda.

Laughable, if completely shameful on their part. (if I had a smiley of giving the finger, it'd go right here.)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Quite honestly, the U.N is a rather weak organization. Their "peace keeping" has amounted to nothing. I certainly do not expect them to adequately protect anyone.

Of course, 9/11 has caused much outrage towards both Islam and Christianity. Many, including myself, view the "war on terrorism" as a renewed crusade by the two warring religions. We are living in an age where it will not willfully be tolerated.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
I agree with you-however, this entire thread is a flat out lie. That should not be tolerated.

Every "minor" incident Israel does is strongly condemed by the UN. Please show me anywhere when the UN condemed the murder of Christians....."anyone...anyone".....

The title makes the point...that which is not condemed is condoned...for those who went to public school that means "approved"....

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Israel owes it's current existence to the U.N. They should jump when the U.N. says to. Maybe it is time to let the U.N. decide that setting Israel up was a bad idea in the first place.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

Every "minor" incident Israel does is strongly condemed by the UN. Please show me anywhere when the UN condemed the murder of Christians....."anyone...anyone".....

The title makes the point...that which is not condemed is condoned...for those who went to publi school that means "approved"....

Please. Sheer propaganda.

I cant believe I am even participating in this drivel-the "poor me" christians are out in full force today.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
Israel owes it's current existence to the U.N. They should jump when the U.N. says to. Maybe it is time to let the U.N. decide that setting Israel up was a bad idea in the first place.

The UN created at the same time as Israel a place called "transjordan" for the displaced arabs of the area to migrate to if the chose to leave the area of Israel.

Perhaps they should also undue that too.............Israel was created by the UN as a place to "dump" jews after WWII........more likely in an effort to wipe them out..............but in reality it was devine prophesy come true.....predicted thousands of years ago....those same prophesy show the world attacking Israel and God himself destroying the attackers.....

Prophesy also says in the last days many will be killied for "Jesus"......

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Matt 24:4-9

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
Perhaps they should also undue that too.............Israel was created by the UN as a place to "dump" jews after WWII........more likely in an effort to wipe them out..............but in reality it was devine prophesy come true.....

Well, everything happens for a reason. There are no accidents.

new topics

top topics

join