It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to make a prediction about the WMD's and

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
when they will be found? I have been for quite sometime noticing a certain smirk on Bush's face that is so telling. He has an ace up his sleeve that is going to win him the election. I kept wondering what the he!! it was and finally it dawned on me. Its so perfect that it will be talked about for years to come of the genius of it all (please note I do not think Bush came up with it). First of all don't find the WMD's or rather don't admit that they have been found let the world and your opponent who you accuse of wobbling on the issue including the war, criticize you for going to war after all there were no WMD, then a few days before the election, breaking news the WMDs have been found, the world will be stunned, the pres was right all the time, the opponent who has criticized him will look like an a$$ an certainly can't point out his vote for war without looking like someone who wobbles on the issues and will indeed look like even more of an a$$ if he does. Bush will look like a brilliant man who made tough decisions and stuck with the program despite overwhelming criticism, even to those who don't like him at all, his decision to go to war will be vindicated and he will win by a landslide no need for a recount. If he had brought the WMD's out when they were found it would not have helped him at election but this way he has an ace in the hole or better yet a nuke! So here is my prediciton for the future and this will take place before the election. This will happen!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I kept wondering what the he!! it was and finally it dawned on me. Its so perfect that it will be talked about for years to come of the genius of it all (please note I do not think Bush came up with it).

tsk tsk, we're not supposed to squirm around the censor function like that.

and, doesnt this belong in the predictions forum? it's not a CURRENT event, IMO.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo

I kept wondering what the he!! it was and finally it dawned on me. Its so perfect that it will be talked about for years to come of the genius of it all (please note I do not think Bush came up with it).

tsk tsk, we're not supposed to squirm around the censor function like that.

and, doesnt this belong in the predictions forum? it's not a CURRENT event, IMO.

Well since some just use the words I thought I was doing good to clean it up as much as possible and also thought since it is mainly about politics I put it in political mud pit, censors or mods hope this is ok. .

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by goose]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
then how come two UN inspector squads (or groups or what ever) have not found a single shred of evidence?
no my friend, if bush suddenly finds WMD they�ll be planted...thus there is no justification for the war and the ocupation, and has only raised hatred for the states in the middle east, and even in europe. I for one hate the US more than for 2 years ago

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Because the inspectors did not find them nor were they told about them, the military is the ones whom I believe would have found them, their also the ones going to find them again just a few days before election day. Believe me it is easier to keep a stash of nukes hidden than OBL, you would have to feed him but the nukes are the perfect thing, the more abuse heaped on Bush's head for not finding them the better he will look when they are found and the dumber Kerry is going to look.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The problem with finding WMD after all these months is that who's going to believe Bush?

They could easily plant some Weapons before the election and then say "Look!! See! We told you there were weapons!!

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
The problem with finding WMD after all these months is that who's going to believe Bush?

They could easily plant some Weapons before the election and then say "Look!! See! We told you there were weapons!!

Sorry to take so long to respond, most of the gullible ones will believe him, they will see him as a victim in all this, you know the tough guy who was right all along and stood by his convictions and led us through difficult times and had to listen to all the abuse when the WMD was not found earlier and now he has been vindicated, they will see him as a hero and march off to vote him. The truth is most Americans want to believe the lies, their easier to believe.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Goose- Despite what you may think, Bush is a very smart man. Your only believing what you see on tv and the internet. If what your talking about does come about there is a chance it could be his plan.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Personally I think that there are enough people out there who would question the timing of something like that to be effective.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
Goose- Despite what you may think, Bush is a very smart man. Your only believing what you see on tv and the internet. If what your talking about does come about there is a chance it could be his plan.

Why do you think he is so smart?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Good prediction,could happen,anything could happen.I for one will be sitting back watching the events unfold as to how he is going to try to win the election,he doesn't strike me as the type who will let it just fall out of his hands.Between him,big daddy and his official "ins",they're minds have prolly been churning for quite some time.Regardless of what he pulls out of the hat, timing is everything!!

new topics

top topics

join