It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Has Happened...Just Not How We Wanted.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I dont see how mentioning or playing with the idea of UFOs (as the vatican here is doing) means there has been disclosure. A bogey can be anything, NASA calling a bogey doesn't mean anything at all.

I'm of the mindset that nothing will come of nothing. And yes I totally agree with some of you in that people will not believe until it is right in front of them, and even then a great deal will find it to be a hoax or god knows what.

Its a really tricky area, now more than ever. With our movie making technology getting closer and closer to making a fictional reality more real the public would rather dubb something extraodinary a farce than believe.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
As I posted on another disclosure thread about a year ago:
People have been brainwashed into not believing. This policy has changed, but you can't just come out with it, you need to take it slowly, so the people don't panic. Even the reporters and editors of the MSM are brainwashed and it will take some time to 'reprogram' them.

In the last couple of months I have casually asked around at work (I work as a relief lorry driver, so I work for many companies). Many people DO believe that aliens and UFOs exist.
But you have to approach the subject very delicately, because if you confront them with the same question, just put differently, their old brainwashed blocks will come out and scream: HOAXER! NUTTER!!!!

It is quite interesting, because it is the MSM, that is slowly getting them used to the idea that it's true!

BB,
Samuel

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yes. It has already been said. People just don't believe it.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Good thread, someones finally getting it!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by bloodline

reply to post by bloodline

I think every post in this thread was right.
1.They would have to land on the lawn for people to believe.
2.A couple ex-presidents and a presidential candidate plus the vatican priest and many others talk but its still not believed...crowd thinking has all the control.

3.Just because they admit to ufos doesn't mean they said aliens...just ufos.
4.All independant people not REALLY affiliated with tptb.
5.The info is still there for all to see yet will still get overlooked because American Idol is on.
6.Physical evidence instead of hearsay is always the main goal.
7.Talking about it will just bring these...........

Its not full disclosure but the info is still there about ufos.
I think we have had the first wave of it and like my op says...its not exactly what we want,but I think it is fair to say that it has been partially disclosed in an indirect manner whether people realize it or not.

You are all absolutely correct.

The information and/or 'proof' has been seeded for all that seek it. The sheeple are too inclined to ignore the truth in favor of the latest episode of the 'reality' show du jour.

We are being conditioned to a point where the MSM will be able to tell us anything they want (or are instructed) to say, including the truth, and we, the sheeple, won't care; as long as we don't miss tonight's latest episode of 'American Idol'.

Am I wrong?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yes, you are wrong. The "sheeple" here are the ones who take anyone's testimony and every grainy picture or movie - even the proven hoaxes such as Billy Meier, as proof of their alien visitation religion. Just because someone wants tangible proof instead of hearsay and questionable photos makes them sheep in your religions eyes. Ironically, the same people who have this blind faith in alien visitation call Christians sheep for their faith.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The only real issue preventing full and immediate disclosure is religons bad habit of hopping into bed with government and private industry.

There are no green men,all the ufos are flown by humans of one race or another.Our government has hidden this and lied to us for many years and other governments and Kings have done the same for centuries.Our religons are in exactly the same position as our governments.You see they derived all of their wealth and power from use of this knowledge and through their complicit dishonesty and absolute manipulation of the human race have committed crimes so big that even the church alone could not plead for forgiveness.

This is exactly why we will see the major religons co-operate with major governments when disclosure becomes global.Both of these soon to be gone as we know them to be institutions,are i their death throes.

And they are both responsible for the manipulation of mankind,but they must band together now because they are self-propogating entities,they must adapt and adjust and manipulate in order to survive and as far as I can see nothing has survived as long as these two dinosaurs have.

Lets face it you dont talk religon or politics right??

Now you want to know why??Because it is impossible to discuss these topics without passion and soon after negative conotations,conflict ,and sometimes violence,DONT YOU SEE THAT THIS IS PLANNED DONT YOU SEE BY THE VERY FACT THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BROACH THE TOPICS SAFELY THAT SOMETHING IS AMISS?

We have been programmed to fight and remain in small groups ,we are not being allowed to develop ONE SINGLE PERSPECTIVE OR REALITY BECAUSE THE NANO-SECOND THAT WE DO WE WILL BECOME INTER-GALACTIC INSTEAD OF BEING SECLUDED ON THIS PLANTET.

And the sweetest thing is that there isn't a damn thing any religon or government can do to stop it ,WE JUST NEED TO LISTEN TO EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PEOPLE[SLAVEMASTERS?].

We must stop letting ourselves to allow anyone to represent us in the universe via a false democracy .

If A DEMOCRACY HAS DIRECT OR INDIRECT GLOBAL INFLUENCE BUT IS NOT GLOBAL IN ITS INSTITUTION AND INTENT THEN IT IS CRIMINAL AND CANNOT EXIST as what we sell to our voters as a democracy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join