It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Has Happened...Just Not How We Wanted.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I see threads all the time for people asking the government for disclosure.
In my opinion it has already happened.Not in full but it still has happened.
It has happened in small doses here and there for us all to put together.

Here is Truman saying they are real. www.youtube.com...
Here is Former President Carter admitting he had an experience.
www.youtube.com...
Heres the disclosure project by Steven Greer.(note they all lived after talking)
www.youtube.com...
Heres from the vatican www.youtube.com...
Here it is from Nasa. www.youtube.com...
Dennis Kucinich gets flamed for saying it,yet he still does.
www.youtube.com...
Here is Nick Pope from the U.K Ministry Of Defence.
www.youtube.com...
Last but not least is ats own FOIA page with many documents giving clues
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My opinion is they admitted ufos are real...aliens are another story.
What else the governments are up to I have no idea but I do recognize that they have let alot trickle down to us.
Is it on purpose??
I think so.
If any is disinformation then please point it out,it would be appreciated.
Sorry I don't know how to emb the links.
Your thoughts??

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Until it is on the nightly news, msnbc, cnn, fox, whatever..........

The sheeple won't believe it. Remeber the big scare long ago, the joke about UFO's attacking (war of the worlds) that came out of a big news media (radio show at the time).

Sad but true, the masses won't believe individual stories unless the mainstream media shoves it down their throughts.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wclv13

Alot of those are from mainstream media...thats the weird part.
If you look at all the stuff that has come out in msm lately even Larry King is talking about it.
Bits and pieces bits and pieces.
Thanks for your reply.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Your absolutely right. The information is out there for anyone who will listen. Unfortunatly, not many people are listening. Who cares about the possibility of an advanced race visiting earth when I can read about Britney Spears latest temper tantrum, or watch Angelina Jolie adopt another kid.

-E-

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wclv13

The sheeple won't believe it. Remeber the big scare long ago, the joke about UFO's attacking (war of the worlds) that came out of a big news media (radio show at the time).

Sad but true, the masses won't believe individual stories unless the mainstream media shoves it down their throughts.

you're right (IMO) and then people who are like that, get oh so riled when they're told that they'll only believe, when a man in a suit on the tellybox tells them what to think.

It's true though, some people either can't/won't or don't want to think for themselves on matters like this. I think the stigma attatched and the ridicule that goes with it, is mostly to blame.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Physical, tangible, reproducible artifacts. That is the disclosure we are missing. I truly believe the evidence exists. If this were a court of law, all the opinions, eyewitnesses, and experts would not stack up to one bloody knife!

Maybe you are right and all this trickling is part of the plan. I just don't think someone like Kucinich or Larry King have the type of credibility it will take to out this one. I doubt if Obama would be fully believed. I doubt if an alien holding a press conference would be believed without some xrays and blood tests available to the public.

It is going to take a hard artifact available to the public with scientific evaluation available for scouring. The moon statue doesn't count, unless I get to hold it and see the Mass Spectroscopy report from it.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to say good post, and thanks for all the links.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hello OP

What I mean by mainstream media is thus:

Most folks either watch news before and/or after work. The majority does not got to sites like these

Thus, you get up for your morning coffee and see the SOS: weather, traffic, dog up for adoption, recent murder, celebrity BS.

I know as I watch the stuff myself LMAO

If a past president had something to say about UFO's it should be before the weather is even mentioned on the news! (hello, look out the door and dress accordingly)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
the way i see it.......
it doesn't matter how much trickle down disclosure there is, so long as enough people in positions of perceived authority (MSM) treat the subject with the level of patronising dismissal that is normally reserved for the claims of the clinically insane, most people won't take it seriously.

it's pretty much standard group psychology.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
Your absolutely right. The information is out there for anyone who will listen. Unfortunatly, not many people are listening. Who cares about the possibility of an advanced race visiting earth when I can read about Britney Spears latest temper tantrum, or watch Angelina Jolie adopt another kid.

-E-

Thats exactly how I see it.. I get critisized by friends when I bring up the subject and reference factual data such as the NASA tether video, the evidence that has been provided by astronaut testamonies, the LINK bracelet, and many other things that are just not very well known to the majority of the population so I dont really bring it up anymore. Luckily my wife lends a listening ear and I tell her baout all kinds of crazyiness I've read on the internet about the subject and i think she takes a lot of it with a grain of salt but she doesnt laugh at me and shows at least some interest although she tells everyone I'm obsessed with the topic and I am to an extent because i think theres way more to the truth than any of us actually know. I've always believed that UFO's/ Aliens were real but to an extent. And then when I started seriously looking into the truth about it all, I found A LOT that i had never imagined to be true. I think a lot of it has to do with peoples ignorance towards the subject and the govt. I know a lot of people who think that we have this great govt and that they are here to protect the people of the US. If that isnt the biggest croc of sh!t I odnt know what is. I just hope that one day we will all find out the truth one way or another. If it isnt Obmama, then hopefully our buddy Alex Collier is right and the Andromedans will come down and slap the piss out of the world powers and tell them to wake up and smell the coffee and also make the world aware of thier presence in the shadows of our existence.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Good work OP, you make a good point. Unfortunately these people are not backed by our governments which basically means nothing.
I like your idea though.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Listen, want proof? Start a campaign to send a camera to the moon. Nowadays we could do it. For cheap. A one way mission to take some unaltered publicly acessible photos for the world to see. I hope personally that there is nothing up there but rocks and dust, as the alternative would be too bothersome. But if we do find a whole star-wars casablanca type thing going on up there then we should be open to that reality as well.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I am very open to making that happen...If you have any ideas on how to make it happen and can figure out the details I will be the first to lend you a hand.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Thanks for that vid.
Crowd psychology is certainly a big aspect of this in the big picture of things.
To me the fact that it is more openly talked about in mainstream media points to my opinion that they are allowing it and are giving it out in small bits in the hopes that the crowd might start seeing it and might start thinking(for lack of a better word)differently.
Its out there but yes the crowd mentality is a huge factor in this subject for sure.

Thanks you guys for the replies and for helping this thread.
I appreciate it.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
In reality, all we have "proof" of and all that has been "disclosed" by "reputable witnesses" is that there may be some kind of craft out there flying with capabilities that, as far as we currently know, we are not capable of. That does not at all mean alien. That is just the assumption of the observer to explain a craft he/she does not understand. The US, Russia, several European countries and others are always flying top secret craft that may appear alien to what we are aware of.

An example was the U-2 spyplane operated by the CIA in the 50's. This airplane did not exist as far as anyone knew until the Soviet Union shot down Gary Powers U-2 in 1960. Incidentally, the first test of the U-2 was at Groom Lake (Area 51).

Most of the advanced aircraft used in the world (SR-71, F117, etc.) were at one time "non existant" even though they were being used. Logically we would have to assume that we are currently using aircraft that the majority of us will not know about for another 10 or 20 years. Those aircraft may very likely be at least somewhat responsible for the many sightings today.

In my opinion, "they" aren't allowing themselves to be seen to slowly disclose their existance by flying around with their very earth like landing lights on. It's more likely and logical to assume that the people of the world, while testing their top secret aircraft, forgot to turn the landing lights off and got videotaped. Fortunately, they have allowed the public to run free with the whole alien visitation belief as a perfect cover for their secret aircraft testing.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Listen, want proof? Start a campaign to send a camera to the moon. Nowadays we could do it. For cheap. A one way mission to take some unaltered publicly acessible photos for the world to see.

Check out this thread on ATS!
Private moon rover set for Apollo 11 landing site

-E-

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It's possible that they haven't come right out and said that they are aliens because they're not aliens per se, but could be Bracewell Probes of some sort. If you think about it, what makes sense: send a biological creature that can suffer and die from the stresses of space travel, or an autonomous probe that can seek out other civilizations and send messages back to its homeworld?

[edit on 5/7/2009 by LiquidLight]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here in the UK, the 'Sun' newspaper and one or two other daily publications recently covered the Mars humanoid figure and the destruction of a Windturbine propeller that both lasted for a few days.

From the reaction of people I work with and family members, this was all treated as a joke, its going to take a lot of force feeding of news to make the sheeple believe any of this might actually mean something.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Physical, tangible, reproducible artifacts. That is the disclosure we are missing. I truly believe the evidence exists. If this were a court of law, all the opinions, eyewitnesses, and experts would not stack up to one bloody knife!

Maybe you are right and all this trickling is part of the plan. I just don't think someone like Kucinich or Larry King have the type of credibility it will take to out this one. I doubt if Obama would be fully believed. I doubt if an alien holding a press conference would be believed without some xrays and blood tests available to the public.

It is going to take a hard artifact available to the public with scientific evaluation available for scouring. The moon statue doesn't count, unless I get to hold it and see the Mass Spectroscopy report from it.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to say good post, and thanks for all the links.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by getreadyalready]

Although I believe life exists elsewhere the above poster is correct in what he says.

Prime example, my father was on a Jury of a murder case. The guy went into his home and shot his wife and kids.

He was found innocent and the public was outraged. The only reason they found not guilty was because they were not able to produce a murder weapon. If they had he would have gone to jail.

It's pretty standard that people need hard proof before their willing to believe something is significant or has significant implications.

Only proof will be (if they are here) is the proverbial landing n the white house lawn and jacking the TV and radio waves to transmit the information globally. Even then some will not believe.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wclv13

While the OP makes a good point I also thik that wclv13does as well. If we assume the OP is right and that disclosure has has happened, then why even in this day and age can we not openly discuss UFO's at say the democratic party presidential debates?

It's not like most of us who even talk about this subject aren't ridiculed for being interested in the subject, and that's aside from even touching belief or disbelief in UFO's.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

reply to post by bloodline

I think every post in this thread was right.
1.They would have to land on the lawn for people to believe.
2.A couple ex-presidents and a presidential candidate plus the vatican priest and many others talk but its still not believed...crowd thinking has all the control.

3.Just because they admit to ufos doesn't mean they said aliens...just ufos.
4.All independant people not REALLY affiliated with tptb.
5.The info is still there for all to see yet will still get overlooked because American Idol is on.
6.Physical evidence instead of hearsay is always the main goal.
7.Talking about it will just bring these...........

Its not full disclosure but the info is still there about ufos.
I think we have had the first wave of it and like my op says...its not exactly what we want,but I think it is fair to say that it has been partially disclosed in an indirect manner whether people realize it or not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join