It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart Centre Connect - My Process To Display Or Send Loving Intent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This is one of the processes that help my Spirit trigger the process of sending, or carrying with me, loving vibration and energy.

This process can be used for many purposes such as making contact with higher vibrational energies, or just maybe attracting some interesting conversations at your local pub. Works on job interviews as well.

Give it a try, no one needs to know, before you go out next time and take note of the responses of those in your travels. Some might notice the person at the grocery store line up who never interacted in years of going there, all the sudden changes their inflection towards you.

This is just simply a fun exercise, no need to make it complicated.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Can't get the link to work.

But think I can figure out what he will be saying.

Peace love and happiness, right? Spread it.........

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wclv13
Peace love and happiness, right? Spread it.........

Strange, works fine here. Yep, thats it, nothing important, next.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. I will be doing this. Just the awareness of sending loving vibrations is a good way to turn your day from negative to being positive. I love the imagery of the balloon and the cosmetic puffer. Sending loving vibrations your way!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Great advice, and I love your technique. I am going to switch out and try your way for a while to see what happens!

We all need to project the pink these days. As strongly as possible, for M. Gaia, and all that reside here.

Apparently, from a global meditation we had a few weeks ago, our planet was emanating a nice pink glow around her. (hopefully still is!)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have read 3 of your threads so far, and love them. The duck one was really sweet, we all need to become ducks and get their attention, for example. But it really comes down to how real we're being, the consistency between our hearts, minds and spirits. How aware, how awake we are. I'm wondering, since awareness of love energy, and feeling compassion towards everyone, really feeling the injustices personally, a strong need to try and help move this planet out of slavery and inequality into an open source, linux type moneyless system where no one falls between the cracks, where the primary jobs other than parenting, ecological housing, ecologically and ethical food production, education and health are followed with caretaking the ecosystem of the planet, these area all the markers they look for as well. They look awareness of the current system being wrong and if we can even envision a strong cooperative, yet free, alternative.

Love is more than the color pink, though that is a vibration, and so I'm wondering if the imagery used in this technique helps connect people to the higher altruistic thoughts that can bring in the concept of cooperation and caretaking. Because these are things that really up the odds of contact as well.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I'm wondering if the imagery used in this technique helps connect people to the higher altruistic thoughts that can bring in the concept of cooperation and caretaking. Because these are things that really up the odds of contact as well.

Yes, I think you are onto something there, if something vibrates at a certain rate there might be other emotions that cannot stay there, and they will vibrate away.

It is as Abraham Hicks say, you never have to end any relationship. You simply need to live at the vibration you wish, and allow a relationship to leave if it must.

So these big things you see in the world cannot exist at the higher vibration, at least that is what I think. So we simply need to stop pushing and correcting, but just anchor the energy and those things will cease, and the pendulum will cease to sway.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Oh and thank you Mystiq, BlueJay and others for the nice positive comments of appreciation in my threads.

new topics

top topics

join