It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victorville, Ca 6:30-6:35 this morning ufo sighting similar to Kenneth Arnold sighting in 1947

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
First I'll start by giving the link to the Kenneth Arnold sighting so you can all read if you're not familiar with it.

Alright so to end my all nighter in which I've now seen two things that left me puzzled a friend and I are outside at around 6:30 in the morning trying to look for satellites in a sun lit sky. I think I see one and point it to him and I realize that there was 8-10 and they were way to low I want to estimate like 8000-10000 ft up.
We think they are birds flapping wings fast but realize they look more like they are flashing and they were very bright and appeared to be metallic and almost spinning in fast circles shimmering like glitter or rapidly flashing.
I told him to run in and get binoculars and a camera he sits and stares for a second tripping out saying he's never seen anything like it before and then runs in to grab the stuff. I stay watching them he comes out and I had already began kind of losing sight of them already I turned around when he opened the door and I turn to look again and they are gone.

They appeared to be flying all at equal speed in a steady formation for a minute and then switched up. The front 3 were in a triangle formation and the rest almost like a tail of a kite exactly described in the kenneth arnold sighting. My friend had said the exact same thing about it looking like a kite which was funny because I only found out about the kenneth arnold story after seeing them and coming in to search for something about it. When I read the arnold sighting story we instantly ran back out and watched for another good 30 minutes thinking it's got to be something because we had just seen almost exactly what this guy saw in 1947.

I was so close to having pictures which I hate posting something like this without pictures due to debunkers and such instantly shooting it down. But if you knew the type of person I was or read my other posts I only ask questions about things I see and do not know what they are so I ask and usually get a good answer and its
always something explainable.

This though was the oddest thing I've ever seen and to come in and search and find a noted ufo sighting exactly like this was amazing to me and I don't know what to think.

Has anybody ever seen this before or know if anything about that sighting got proved? I know geese came up as a theory but these were not geese or any other type of bird.

Maybe secret aircraft and test flight formation or something?

I don't know but I'm hoping people respond quick because this has me excited and wanting answers and hoping others have seen this as well.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hi sean, what direction from your vantage point did you see these objects? They could have been testing top secret aircraft seeing how Edwards AFB is only about 50 miles away.
Just my $.02
(btw, I live in Apple valley)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What direction were you facing? There has been a lot of sightings the last month in this area, along the mountain range slightly north west of you. All kinds of videos up on you tube centering around that range. Some of them even look like they fly down into the mountain! Most of them are pointing to Angeles National Forest.. could be some testing going on over there or something.. not sure. But I've noticed this are becoming a hot spot this last month. Maybe some testing going on at Palmdale.. AF plant #42... or Edwards?

Rockwell and Lockheed skunk works both are there at Palmdale. They built/tested parts for NASA's space shuttle before and who knows what else. I hear there is even stealth fighters and B-2's stationed there. There is rocket launch pads or silos(?) testing platforms. Also have heard rumors there is some type of underground facility.. which means the base would be bigger than it looks with a satellite.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There is also another portion of Lockheed skunkworks in Helendale, where they have a stealth testing facility.

ludb.clui.org...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yeah we do have a lot of facilities out here and for the most part surrounding us.

I'm guessing secret test flights for some sort of craft but it was not like anything I've ever seen before.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
hey i live in Hesperia(victorvilles next door city), saw something around 6:00 am in the mourning from the west. tought it was a couple airplanes but I dont know why they would be so close. good to hear someone saw that too

top topics

join