It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short movie about disclosure & Apollo program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hi all, just thought i would post this short (25mins) dramatised movie about alien disclosure & what NASA discovered during the Apollo missions.
Its entertaining even if the special effects are a little naff.
www.imdb.com...

Set in the year 2018, First World is an account of what NASA discovered during the Apollo space program and the subsequent worldwide coverup that is unraveling on the eve of the next space race to the Moon between China and the United States.

Enjoy
Warning - a little cheezy

[edit on 7/5/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm a believer but this video was pretty cheezey. The gay dude in the beginning of the video needs some acting lessons. And so do most of the others...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

I'm sorry, I want my 27 minutes back!!

This was the crappiest thing I've seen in a long time (at least there were some cute guys, though).

What a load of bollocks!!! AND, the stupid Christian undertones weren't very subtle...kinda gobsmacked the viewer right in the mouth!

Oh, the stupidity!!!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Yeah it was a bit cheezy, but interesting all the same.
Dont know why they went with the gay thing, i suppose there was some point to it

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I was expexting something like that, looking past the crap acting etc it has got some relevance to what is discussed here so i thought i would post it up.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Aside from another fantasy trip, what sort of 'new evidence' was alleged to exist?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

No, don't get me wrong, kinda glad I saw it. Not sure if it had a point, though. I mean, besides the most OBVIOUS bs about 'exodus'....code word for the christian notion of "end times" and the final ascent into "heaven"....what is it, 'revelations'???

Anyway....a bunch of Concordes!!??!! Thanks, I needed that laugh!!!~

Still, lots of cute guys. I love Gay men!!! So, funny it's a christian message....many layers of deep, there......

new topics

top topics

join