It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on military channel (DVR)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Here is a best frame showing the shape. It's a UFO, simple as that.

Well that's solid evidence of a UFO right there. Thanks for the amazing fact filled revelation.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It's just something on the glass.

You can prove it by watching the reflection on the glass on the left side, and how it moves in synchronization with the object in question.

You might have to actually watch the show to prove it, because the DVR graphic in the OP's video is covering some of the evidence.

Also, don't you guys understand that video footage doesn't just go from the camera, directly to the T.V.? It has to pass through a couple editor programs, and the editor's eyes, and director's eyes, and producer's eyes. I'm certain multiple people have seen this, even the camera man. They probably had a few hours of film, and they cut it down to the few minutes you see on the show. I'm almost certain they have more video of this object, and they know its nothing more than an object on the glass.

Some of you people need to relax on the U.F.O. searching... or at least go outside and search, instead of trying to find them on T.V.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Compare the highlights and shadows of the jet and object.
It's obviously some type of thick gunk on the canopy glass that's on the shadowed side. Even a dark colored ufo chasing a jet would show more contrast on its surface than the diffused light that's seen here.
You see sunlight on the plane but none on the object.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Very good observation, however, die-hard UFO fanatics will counter your argument with science fiction.

Example: "How do you know UFO's don't have some gravity/light bending shadow creating levitating device.. huhuhuhuhuhuhuh??"

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Im a few years behind on my Military Jets, but im fairly sure with the Panavia Tornado Jets they have Rivets on the Canopy to 1. Act as a better Lightning conductor, in the event the Aircraft gets hit by a Lightning bolt the designers put a series of Rivets acorss the Glass Canopy to distribute the Electrical Current otherwise the glass would just shatter.
The Rivets also act as Seperators should the pilot ever need to Eject, instead of the Canopy staying as whole (and posing a fatal risk to the Pilot) the design also incoroprates it so that the glass shatters across these Rivet points seperating the glass and limiting the danger to the Ejecting Pilot.
I'm just going to quote him, cause you guys didn't seem to catch this. He's saying this is familiar with military jets, so that incase the pilot has to either eject or something happens to the canopy, that it will open properly, or it will shatter without hurting the pilot.

Also, if there was something chasing a fighter jet, don't you think the camera would be on the object(UFO), and not the actual jet?

[edit on 7-5-2009 by TravisT]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Seriously? It's either a bug or goose poop on the windshield. I don't know what is worse here, the original video poster thinking there is something in this vid that is worth believing in, or the fact that there are so many out there that would agree with him, lol.

So yeah, I'd say nothing to see here, move along.

For those of you that really want to believe in this stuff, it is time to bring the hammer down on this type of silliness. It makes you look bad.

Seriously... Are you serious? A bug? This isnt you driving your civic around campus, it's a fighter jet. Seeing that these jets cruz at 1500mph it's not very likely that it's bird crap or a bug in the window. For one, the windows are cleaned before flight and if it were to actually hit a bug, it would be evaporated most likely because of the force involved in the collision. Also if it were bird crap well it would have to have been above the jet and most birds do not fly in the clouds that I'm aware of. And it too would have smeared or been evaporated when hitting the surface just like the bug.

By looking at some of your previous post, you seem to blurt out idiotic idias based off of your own lack of intelligence or common sense. If your a skecptic, thats cool but offer some thought behind your explination instead of gradeschool suggestions that are very likely not the case.

I have cleaned alot of bug cemetaries off of fighter jets windows. Just because they go fast doesn't mean anything.

You would be amazed at the crap those things get stuck to their windows.

edit to add- I'm not saying thats what it is. Just letting you know that you are wrong on your assumption that jets cant accumulate bugs on their windsheilds.

You should apologize to the guy you called an idiot.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by jd140]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric
Seriously... Are you serious? A bug? This isnt you driving your civic around campus, it's a fighter jet.

Seriously...Are you serious?!?!?!!?

Have you never herd of taxiing, and taxiways?

WOW

Make sure you actually click the "taxiway" link to wiki, I love how it's main image is of F-22 Raptors taxiing.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisTAlso, if there was something chasing a fighter jet, don't you think the camera would be on the object(UFO), and not the actual jet?

[edit on 7-5-2009 by TravisT]

Very good point.

For those that don't think it could be a bug, try taxiing around an airport sometime, and doing a take-off. You DO get bugs. And birds. And once, a turtle (but that's for a different thread.)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
They should clean their windshields before filming. Sorry but this one is obvious.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Strange.

Looks remarkebly like this
"Spherical UFO over middle east "

only me got no star, flag and got shot down in flames...aagghhhh

I Was Only joking guys - didn't mean for this thread to close!!!

As long as people see the object in question - to me it is pretty compelling.
I'd Definitely rule out bugs, or objects stuck to glass, but then proving it is not something on the glass is tricky.
The object does seem to have 3 dimensional appearance - AND the appearance of something of greater size than something stuck on the glass!

[edit on 7-5-2009 by matsplat]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
A bug or the purple haze of the bad orgone cloud.
A strange shape for a UFO.
And a first for a bug as well.

ED: matsplat, you got stared

[edit on 5/7/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Let's face it peeps, if you were filming a military plane and a bleedin' big black UFO started shadowing it......would you ignore it and carry on filming the plane?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The cameraman KNEW it was just a mark in the cockpit canopy because he's seen it before it came into his viewfinder.

Nice try OP, but just more dilution of this forum imo.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Nice Job free,thats outside the chase plane its not a kite,balloon,swamp gas or a hat or a bug. Nice theory on the rivets but thats not stuck to the glass either,its a UFO.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Please use this already on going thread of the same subject thank you.

Spherical UFO over middle east

This thread is now closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join