It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow - Jim Cramer said Meltdown is Over!Buy Stocks, Banks Great Shape on Today Show 5/7/09 - Really?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Jim Cramer is purposefully leading a lot of people down the path to destruction. All so his friends, who he admits are top CEOs or former CEOs of companies that are receiving government money, can have an insider party...By the time they tell you to jump ship these weasels will have already taken all the life boats.

Cramer often talks about his portfolio. I want him to publish his portfolio every quarter. I'd love to see if he takes his own advice, my bet is he doesn't. His advice comes from his insider home-boys.

This is why no one trusts CNBC and the same tactics are used at MSNBC to pile up Obama's political capital.

When the house of cards comes down the guilty ones will be conspicuously missing from the picture. Rats like him will be left to the torches and pitchforks.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I seriously don't know how that man can sleep at night! He could possibly be responsible for people losing what little they have left - if they take his advice. But - how can he go on the network - and literally lie? That is what he did, HE LIED - plain and simple!

The bad part is behind us? It is only up from here?

How can that man even live in his own skin?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
encase the google link disappears here is another source of the interview

www.hulu.com...

Cramer is an assclown he'll be one of the first people hanging from the trees once people have finally had enough of this BS!

So the banks are making money huh Cramer? well then its about time they hand over the cash they stole from the taxpayers WITH INTEREST! Lets see just how much money they make when they can't claim the taxpayer money as "profit"!

[edit on 5/7/2009 by Mercenary2007]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
encase the google link disappears here is another source of the interview

www.hulu.com...

Cramer is an assclown he'll be one of the first people hanging from the trees once people have finally had enough of this BS!

He is the biggest jackhole shill I have ever seen and you are exactly right, he will be the first one hanging from the tree when they bleed the rest of the money out of the people.

How in the world could he have said all that with a straight face??

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The amazing thing is that it's not just the bearish crowd that thinks Cramer is a liar; but also the bullish crowd. The man gets slammed from all angles, and NBC/CNBC still give him more air time than any other analyst. I hate the MSM.

If the worst is over and now is the time to buy in, why are the corporate insiders selling?

[edit on 7-5-2009 by theWCH]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Cramer works for PGS - the Paid Govt Shill network. Everyone at CNBC does. The media in america is as corrupt as Congress.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
US 2008 economic meltdown is over thanks to Obama administration that supports massive fraud of printing US dollar in trillions.

Any country in the world can just print money like nobody's business. International community should reject US dollar as global currency because it has no real value.

Dow Jones should be able to hit 9100 comfortably within this year. Sorry to all doomsayers like Gerald Celente and Web bot.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Yes, I agree - I think it is possible for the DOW to hit 9100 - BUT when the derivative markets can't be pushed back any further - well - lets just hope most people were smart and got out when the DOW went back up some.

I do want to say - when you say "doomsayers" - I am sorry that there are people who speak the truth about what is going on - are then put down as "doomsayers".

So does that mean everyone should be more like Jim Cramer and just lie all the time - that way everything seems rosy? So No One should speak the truth?

Call people who speak the truth doomsayers that is fine - and go ahead and put all your money in the markets etc, please do only listen to MSM people. OH - but please don't come back upset when everything falls apart - because the truth has been spoken many times here - for those who are willing to listen.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
US 2008 economic meltdown is over thanks to Obama administration that supports massive fraud of printing US dollar in trillions.

What? Are you saying that fraud is a means by which to stimulate economic growth?

Any country in the world can just print money like nobody's business. International community should reject US dollar as global currency because it has no real value.

And yet these policies are being perpetuated from administration to administration, Obama included, I'm sure you know.

Dow Jones should be able to hit 9100 comfortably within this year. Sorry to all doomsayers like Gerald Celente and Web bot

You can't compare Gerald Celente and Web bot. Web bot is just jumbled datasets. Gerald Celente is a successful trend forecaster with technology, perspective, and the brainpower to put it all together. That's a big difference. I recommend you visit this thread for a dose of reality concerning the markets. It may even hit 10,000 but the stock market is NOT the economy. It isn't a point by point system to gauge how the economy functions, that process is far more complicated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join