It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones explodes at Noam Chomsky, revealing his insanity!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
what is alwx talking about , refering to guns in the uk?

we all had gunes and "they" took all our guns away 3 years ago ... what planet is alex jones living on and what uk is he actualy talking about, as its deffo not the brittish uk!

i think what he is refering to when talking about guns being cut up and put out of use in uk, the think is, noone took teh guns away, he is talking about a gun amnesty in uk where loads of people gave up guns on their own terms, as guns are very illegal, and they wanted people to have a chance to get rid of them and not get put directly to jail .. which is fair play really ..

[edit on 7-5-2009 by boaby_phet]

THAT is what Alex is talking about. THEY made a law against gun ownership. That means THEY took them away.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Honestly I would have to say that in my opinion atleast, both of these guys are embelishing and purposly misleading for their own financial gain.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Alex Jones..

Jesus wept what a complete and utter blaffoon.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
gotta love the same old same old. omg peeps aj is out of his mind. this man is fighting tyranny on a daily basis. so if you dont want to stand up with the rest of us truth seekers, do the 2 knob theory!! its real easy the first knob lets you shut the radio off!!!! the second lets you change the station!!! should i repeat myself or do you get my point?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Howdy. Firstly, let me apologize for my non-standard paragraph form. I tend to get mentally sidetracked and I use asterisks to separate trains of thought. I also use non-standard punctuation. Secondly, I am not sure if someone else has posted this link:

en.wikipedia.org...

Nor do i know if everything or anything presented in that page is complete and accurate. I defer to those who have done the background checking on the subject. But I strongly suspect that the implementation of gun restrictions occurred incrementally over time as suggest in that wikipedia page. As such, logical suggests that both Alex and Noam are referring to (different) specific Acts of legislation as the point when guns were taken away from the public.

I have listened to both Alex Jones' radio show (and other shows hosting his various guests) and Noam Chomsky's lectures and interviews. I have only recently really gotten into listening to Noam Chomsky's works. I am thankful for the works done by both men. I respect each for their efforts.

I think that I am able to separate the message and the messenger. I have listened to some of the works of David Icke as well. And I am fully capable of paying attention to his investigation of the NWO and I agree with his basic analysis. I do not believe they are reptile aliens. But I do believe that their minds are alien to our minds. I accept David Icke for who and what he is. He sees the world through his own personal lens. He is trying to present what he sees as the truth to warn us. I do not hold his belief in reptile aliens against the work he has done investigating the global elite. I take the man as is. I put his statements within the context of the man himself, with his own personal background and own belief system.

I do this when I listen to Alex Jones and Noam Chomsky as well. Each provides the listener with information. Each appears to be trying to wake the public up about the real world and break the listener out of the false reality that the media have painted over everything. I give such people a lot of slack. If they are working hard and telling the truth as they see it, then I give folks a lot of rope. I do not equate words with violence. ***

*** You can insult me, yell at me, call me names... any of that is NOTHING compared to the crimes which the global elite and their minions have committed against all of humanity. Even coming up to me in person and punching me in the face is MORE HONEST than the poisoning of our food and water and dumbing down and brainwashing our children and sending goon police thugs to abuse peaceful protestors and dumping nuclear waste on the middle east and calling it DU munitions. ***

*** So anything that either Alex or Noam say isn't something that I can find offensive. Each man comes with their own personal background. Alex is a hot head. He sometimes forgets that we are all on the same side and that the NWO is the enemy, not the other people fighting the NWO who simply have different opinions due to their upbringing. This happens a lot in American today. We are divided through false tribalism. Alex states this implicitly and then immediately jumps into the very false tribalism he spoke of. But I still greatly value the works done by Alex Jones and I sincerely hope he has Noam on again. I see on the youtube that he may have done so at some point this year. I have to watch that video to see what the deal is.

ANYONE fighting the NWO is my ally. ANYONE exposing the dangers of vaccines, fluridated water, the propaganda news media, the hypocrisy of our wars on nations not bending to the will of the global elite, etc.. is on the side of humanity. I embrace them as a fellow soldier in the fight for free humanity. I do not HAVE to agree with my fellow soldiers, or to even like them. It is enough that they possess both (the insight to recognize, and the strength of will to chose to fight) the one true enemy:

A cult of psychopaths have waged war against all of humanity for many centuries. They are the inbred descendants of kings. They view the rest of humanity as chattel, as animals, as less than human. Their rivalries with each other are fought using people whom they have manipulated into being their minions. The battle ground for these rivalries is the entirety of the planet. And they keep score measuring the number of deaths of the common people. They have rules even if we are not privy to them. But their rules only apply to each other.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-12-2012 by Henchman99942 because: Forgot to post the bottom link

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Leave Alex Jones ALONE!

From Mark Dice.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

I know you hate alex. That is ok.

Tell us who do you like better than alex jones.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join